[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was best clown and why was it Cat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cat.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
Who was best clown and why was it Cat?
>>
Why did they hate Junior Franz Ardedd so much?
>>
>Movie starts off with the Joker pulling off a heist in which he kills off all his accomplices
>The rest of the movie has people thinking "Hmmm this is a guy I really want to get into business with."
>>
>>61756605
How do you know that everyone knows the joker did it? Because as far as im aware, he only takes off his mask after everyone is dead
>>
this whole heist shit was realy dumb when you think about it afterwards
>>
File: download (2).jpg (188 KB, 1000x584) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
188 KB, 1000x584
>>61756224

>I'm McKenna with Draul here!
>>
>He doesn't know about Dunnhier
>>
>What bus driver?

If he didn't know there was going to be a bus then what was the plan to get away with the loot?
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 500x623
Yu and Yerfriens are dead!
>>
>>61756818
It's Buzz Driver
>>
File: bathead patrol.jpg (13 KB, 366x158) Image search: [Google]
bathead patrol.jpg
13 KB, 366x158
A LITTLE FIGHT IN YOU, I LIKE THAT
>>
>>61757229
I SUSPECT WE'LL GET ALONG FAMOUSLY, IN THAT CASE
>>
How the fuck did Bank Manager know the names of the clowns? Then again he did reference how criminals used to have honor in Gotham, so perhaps he was lamenting that former honorable criminals like Dunnhier were now doing brazen robberies against their enemies like Amobb?

>Dunnhier
>Yuu
>Hurfrenz
>Thebes Driver
>Joker
>unnamed mohawk clown

Yuu killed Dunnhier
Then Yuu cracked the safe and mohawk killed him
Hurfrenz was shot by Bank Manager
Thebes killed mohawk
Then finally Joker killed Thebes

What I am truly not understanding is how did Bank Manager know already that Yuu was dead after he had only shot Hurfrenz?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.