[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamnit, the nostalgiafag wants me to see this movie badly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: goosebumps-poster.jpg (364 KB, 1023x1598) Image search: [Google]
goosebumps-poster.jpg
364 KB, 1023x1598
Goddamnit, the nostalgiafag wants me to see this movie badly (Even though as a kid I was a lazy shit who only watched the show rather then read the actual books.) but it'll probably be a dumb kiddie comedy about Jack Black doing things.
>>
Probably. Just wait for the Web-DL
>>
It's just going to be a Hocus Pocus/Monster Squad movie. What a waste of an IP.

Still wish they had made this three 30 min shorts based on the books with three different directors.
>>
Sony are just taking a page from nikelodeons 2000s run of making kids book adaptations that were shit and for the sake of money
>>
Anyone else think the Slappy in the movie looks like shit compared to the TV show one? At least that one stood out more as well as it's cartoony sculpt and high-pitched raspy voice made him feel much creepier and unnerving.

Then again, the whols show was probably much better at actually giving a fuck about properly emulating the book's feel despite how campy it could get.
>>
File: 1387124733136.jpg (23 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1387124733136.jpg
23 KB, 300x400
>>61754978
>>61754978
>main theme isn't in, not even a remix
Do you even need to know more?
>>
>>61754978
It looks like it wants to be a Spielberg-esque something or other, but then they fuck it up by having it related to Goosebumps.

Also, apparently Jack Black tries to rap. So I'm avoiding on general principle.
>>
>>61754978
probably wont even have the theme in it. fuck that.
>>
>>61755645

What about any cameos by older props from the tv show?

Aw fuck it, it probably doesn't even acknowledge the show anyway.
>>
I bet this movie clears 40 mil opening easy
People really underestimating nostalgiafags
And with Pan as shit competition, Crimson Pick too niche, and Bridge of Spies for grandpas, Goosebumps is the only choice
>>
>>61755762

Actually the theme does appear, but as rap. Fuck

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/07/jack-black-goosebumps-rap-video
>>
>>61755082
I once had i dream where i raped slappy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.