[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bastard Executioner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 960.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
Why is no one talking about The Bastard Executioner? Is it really that bad?

Is Kurt Sutter over?!
>>
>turn on bastard executioner
>see nigger in medieval wales
>turn off bastard executioner

Get out with this meme show
>>
I've seen A LOT of movies in my life (1300 I'm 18), and I recently began making movies myself. And this movie, is one of the best movies I've ever watched. A superb performance by Kurt Stutter is just one of the reasons, wow just wow. 10/10
>>
File: 1444619841999.gif (195 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444619841999.gif
195 KB, 500x281
>>61752143
>being a moor in middle age is now a meme
>>
>>61753202
Moors were not literal niggers

There were no Moors in 14th century Wales

Kill yourself
>>
>>61753202
Moors were sand niggers, nigga.
>>
Id imagine that this is how the show got greenlit

"So fellow members of the board, we need a serial TV drama to capture some of Game of Thrones' audience. What is it about Game of Thrones that audiences find so captivating?"

"Well.. it has bastards!"

"And - and - and executions!"

"Brilliant!"
>>
Not enough executions.
>>
Fuck that shit OP, watch The Last Kingdom instead.
>>
It's an OK show until now.
CGI in the first episode was on Spawn level.
>>
>>61753544
That
>>
>>61753470
>>61753497
Moors were mixed of Arabs and Africans but everybody that was brown/black were called moors
>>
>>61753202
you going to link the medievalpoc tumblr next?
>>
>>61751205
idk tbh fam
>>
>>61754151
It's common knowledge that many Africans went to Europe saint Maurice died in Switzerland
>>
>>61751205
>mfw that one name fag always makes live threads for this show but no one watches it so he ends up talking to himself
>>
File: Reeeeeigeki.jpg (50 KB, 332x484) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeeigeki.jpg
50 KB, 332x484
>>61754963
>talking shit about that one bro
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.