[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am a 41 year old Marine Veteran. Active duty stateside during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hardcorepawn.jpg (74 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
hardcorepawn.jpg
74 KB, 446x299
i am a 41 year old Marine Veteran. Active duty stateside during the Gulf War. I was Injured during a training accident. I broke my back after a fall. After being transferred to the Balboa Naval hospital and put into a back brace they found that i had Cancer. Since then I have had several radiation and chemotherapy treatments, 2 bone marrow transplants, fluid in my lungs, a dead hip and a heart valve replacement, not including all of the problems resulting from these original things.
One time i was driving down Michigan ave and stopped in to the pawn shop in a hurry to use the restroom. I had to convince them i was not there to rip them off just after asking to use the restroom. after a long discussion finally Leslie let me in to use the head. After leaving the restroom i was talking to his daughter and explained what had happened to me. At the same time Leslie's son overheard me telling her what had happened to me and he went crazy, telling me that i disgusted him and that he should kick my ass for "Pretending to be a Soldier". According to him if you aren't fighting you aren't a soldier and should not be allowed to say you are. He started coming at me and a security guard came up behind me. Obviously anyone in my place would have felt threatened by a man coming toward you and another man twice his size coming up behind you. Regardless of their intentions i was not going to allow myself to be manhandled. I had warned the security guard that if he were to grab me i would defend myself and that all he had to do was to ask me to leave and i would walk out the door. Just then as i was walking out the door Leslie got in my face and said he was going to kick my ass for threatening his son and security guard. I did not and would not ever threaten anyone who didn't threaten me first. I left and have never been back.
>>
MY
>>
>>61748833

STEAK
>>
ZIPPER
>>
>>61748777
What MOS were you, and what was your pay grade at your time of separation?
>>
>>61748777
>Gulf War story

>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>61748996

You fucking retard. THat's vietnam.
>>
MY
>>
KID
>>
>>61748996

More like Welcome to the Jungle starts playing
>>
>iraq war movie
>keep rolling rolling rolling starts playing
>>
>>61749058
COULDA
>>
https://youtu.be/50B4minQzNo

DON'T TALK ABOUT MY RELIGION, YOU F*CKING BITCH!
>>
>>61749123
GOT
>>
KILT
>>
>>61749077
03 Iraq was definitely Hey Ya by Outkast or Toxic by Britney Spears.
Fun times rolling around the desert bumping that
>>
So 90% of this show is staged, right? They just pay random nigs a couple bucks to flip out?

I'm guessing it must be, because I've been to Detroit, and there are plenty of nigs, but they don't flip out every time they walk into a store.
>>
OH
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.