[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE NON-STOP POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO LOL COME OVER LETS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
DUDE NON-STOP POP CULTURE REFERENCES LMAO

LOL COME OVER LETS WATCH MY EXPENDABLES BLU-RAY

LOL THE ENDING CUTSCENE FOR THE LAST OF US WAS 2GOOD4U

OMG INSTAGRAM LOL

I FEEL LIKE FRODO AT MORDOR YOU KNOW LOL?

LOL ARE TEENAGERS DUH

I will bet my life savings and all 3 of my testicles that the lead writers for this piece of shit show are women
>>
File: 1405380551219.gif (3 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
1405380551219.gif
3 MB, 450x253
How's she in it?
>>
>>61744371
the only one who can act and had an interesting character imo. the smug pop culture video game ebic hacker friend of her was the worst
>>
is this US Skins?
>>
>>61744185
Is that Sin from Arrow in the left? Which show is this?
>>
>>61744185
tbh I speak in 90% pop culture references these days anyways
>>
Ill bet all your balls it doesn't come back for season 2
>>
>>61744749
>>61744845
scream tv series
overall feeling was meh, alright
>>
Still better than Scream Queens.
>>
>>61744371
not enough feet tbh fam
>>
>>61744879
this, /tv/ is the last place that should be criticizing meme speak

for fucks sake op you literally meme'd out your complaints about the memes instead of listing them like a normal human being. you're just as guilty
>>
>>61745265
>>61744185
Dude I totally enjoyed this series. It wasn't completely lol pop culture and it had a pretty good storyline and made great references to the original trilogy. I also enjoyed the fact that it wasn't "omg, ok lets just hack this using my 1337 haxxorz alien ware laptop I have and get into his proxxyz and find his location" it was
>She uploaded her videos to the cloud and I know her password
>This software had malware installed that let people see their webcam streams without them knowing

I want to have a serious discussion about this series. Will there be a season 2? Did Audrey kill her girlfriend? Did she know who the killer was the entire time, or did she only let her know when she had her against the wall? Why did she have all those letters from the killer? What was written on those pieces of paper and why did it get sent to her?
>>
>>61745867
they literally had a part where the nerd hacked a computer and it helped the story along.
The series was ok, but it undermined the mocking at pop culture that made the scream movie so popular and instead used it un-ironically. I liked the series but it had flaws
>>
>>61746032
If you actually think objectively about the movies they weren't that great. The killers ended up being very unrealistic and a lot of the deaths didn't make sense. The only parts I found to be cringeworthy in the series were He is tied to a chair and doesn't bother tipping over to avoid being killed by the machine and the girl trips the wire holding the controls on instead of just continuing to run up to him and save him.
I like how they kept you guessing at who the killer would be (I thought it was pretty obvious by the 4th episode though) and I didn't find the nerdy sidekick to be as annoying as I knew he actually was, but I also enjoyed the first two seasons of Big Bang Theory before it got super repetitive and predictable so maybe my opinion isn't that great.

I also think they did a better job than the movies of making fun of tv tropes, and each episode revealed just enough to make you want to watch the next episode.

It had some very good kill scenes as well I thought the first two kills were on par with the first kill from Scream 1 which scared the shit out of me as a kid
>>
>>61746144
that's because the first kill was a copy of the one from the movie
>>
>>61746211
The second kill was just as good. I kind of felt bad for her but oh well it's just a movie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.