[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the best killer on Dexter and why was it Trinity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Trinity.png (700 KB, 941x603) Image search: [Google]
Trinity.png
700 KB, 941x603
Who was the best killer on Dexter and why was it Trinity?
>>
Doomsday killer was better.
>>
>>61743953
Because he was lord farquaad
>>
File: horsemen.jpg (24 KB, 788x470) Image search: [Google]
horsemen.jpg
24 KB, 788x470
>>61744001
The horses scene was bretti gud
>>
>>61743953
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJCOvOP4oE
>>
Lithgow is a god-tier actor.
>>
>>61744099
Why would she not try and pull him with her?
>>
The pedophile he killed in the first season.
>>
Season 3 and 5 were terrible
>>
>>61744144
because she's just a woman and because she's only doing it so her family doesn't get killed
>>
>>61743953
Doakes. He's actually the worst because he hides behind the law.
>>
>>61743953
Trinity was awful. The only reason he lasted as long as he did was because Dexter was fucking up, not his own brilliance. Dexter could have killed him by the third episode in the season if he wanted to.
>>
Shutup, cunt.
>>
>>61743953
I liked Dexter the best
>>
ITK was the GOAT before that shitty hack finale of S1. He really had no fucking reason to go Dexter's apartment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.