[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to watch a spooky movie with my wife on netflix.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (506 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
506 KB, 2048x1536
I'd like to watch a spooky movie with my wife on netflix. Please advise, over.
>>
>>61741274
Fast and Bulbous.
>>
It should be able real movie, anon
>>
>>61741274
I just watched the Scream TV Series with my wife and it's really good. Legitimately funny/scary/well written. I only had a couple complaints but definitely worth watching.

Descent 1+2 are both scary movies but they are creature features and will really freak you out if you have claustrophobia.
>>
>>61741274
The Nightmare is a series of interviews about nightmares and sleep paralysis. It's pretty damned spooky. Not like jump out of your seat and puke your guts out, more like getting the willies and wanting to look over your shoulder.
>>
Re-Animator
Hellraiser 1 & 2
The Omen
The Babadook
The Fly
Halloween

Phantoms...

I don't know what else is on there
>>
the beast
>>
Thanks anons

Keep them coming
>>
If it's with your wife, watch "cooties"

Otherwise run threw all the scream movies on netflix
>>
Se7en... obligatory
>>
>>61741841
>The Babadook

That movie was a piece of shit and the only scary part about it was The possibility that if I have a son he might be that fucking annoying
>>
>>61741274
BULBOUS ALSO TAPERED
>>
>netflix shill
>>
>>61742408
The ship has sailed friend

This is a thing that people do
>>
>>61741274
Film your pathetic sex life.
>>
>>61742374
What's your favorite horror movie?
>>
>>61742540
rude
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.