[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of You're Next?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 612x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 612x302
What did /tv/ think of You're Next?
>>
Decent slasher, even if the villain's motivations was absurd. But aren't they always though?
>>
Why has this become a meme?
>>
Thoroughly enjoyed throughout.
>>
Nothing really especial but still pretty fun and it has a qt hardass survivalist girl, so that's always great.

>DAT BLENDER KILL THO
Legit 10/10
>>
File: image.png (533 KB, 612x498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533 KB, 612x498
Why was Zee so grim?
>>
Your*
>>
>>61741196
>tfw you will never encounter a gloomy necrophiliac goth girl in your life

Fuck
>>
>>61741198
It's "You're", actually.
>>
In what other horror movies does the protagonist fight all the villains?
Preferably one where the protagonist does it consistently as most horror movies have a final showdown anyways
>>
Wasn't this that dumbass movie where the fat guy is trying to kill his family for the inheritance and his new gf kills all the killers? Dumb as fuck
>>
>>61741290
your wrong
>>
>>61741342
Death Proof sadly he loses in the end
>>
>>61739899
legit 6/10 decent slasher revival movie
>>
>>61739899
Nice reversal on the slasher movie by making the Final Girl the monster to be feared by the killers. Sloppy in places, but a solid movie.

Bonus points to you if you realized that the trap that kills the cop at the end is a reversal of the usual "killer comes back to kill once more at the end" shit.
>>
It was ok
>>
>>61741196
>>61744622

I just want to cuddle with her while listening to Joy Division
>>
>>61739899

Pretty good. I enjoy Adam Wingard though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.