[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen this film? I have some questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Winter_Sleep_(Poster).jpg (58 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
Winter_Sleep_(Poster).jpg
58 KB, 440x600
Has anyone seen this film? I have some questions
>>
shoot fam
>>
Yes?
>>
Anatolias better
>>
>>61738515

What has Aydin done that's wrong?
Sure, he's rich, and sure he might be a bit of an asshole to his tenants who aren't paying him, but he puts up with his wife who hates him and his sister who bitches about him
How bad is he, really?
>>
>>61738601
he is blind to the suffering of all those around him
>>
>>61738601
The thing with him was not that he was bad, but he was mediocre.
>>
>>61738682
Yeah he's a bit out of touch, but I think he wasn't as bad as some of the other characters

>>61738806
Better than his wife who resents him for being more intelligent than she is and being a parasite and steals his money, the sister who thinks you should not fight evil, the imam who forces his family to do pointless humiliating things, the imams brother who burns the money that could've been put to food use for his family just so he could make nihal feel bad
>>
Why does he set the horse free?
>>
>>61739150
his conscience
>>
>>61738437
i wanna fugg aydins wife :-D
>>
>>61739212
When was the last time she fucked him, d'you reckon?
>>
>>61739212
w2c qt turkish wife
>>
>>61739397
>tfw I knew an iranian grill that looked a lot like her
>>
>>61740651
Did she have cute hijab?
>>
>>61740679
no, pretty much all Iranians I've met who come here (Italy) are very secular (despite the portrayal in american media). Lots of gay guys, women are super horny because in their country you can't even hold hands with someone on the street if you're not married to them, so they let loose.
>>
File: 873215-marjane_satrapi.jpg (179 KB, 635x968) Image search: [Google]
873215-marjane_satrapi.jpg
179 KB, 635x968
>>61740753
nigga almost all Iranians who live in Western nations are secular and assimilated
Nothing special about your pizza country
>>
>>61740827
yeah, but these aren't iranian-italians, they're just here for university
>>
>>61740887
>>61740827
but nvm that, my point was that iranians are much more secular than one might think for people who come from a country with sharia law
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.