[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Previously on Lost......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: picture-32.png (18 KB, 549x308) Image search: [Google]
picture-32.png
18 KB, 549x308
Previously on Lost......
>>
>>61737396
my dubs
>>
>>61737533
on my fuckin God
screencap for r/4Chan
>>
File: impressive.jpg (202 KB, 590x322) Image search: [Google]
impressive.jpg
202 KB, 590x322
>>61737533
>>
File: dubs.jpg (12 KB, 329x86) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
12 KB, 329x86
>>61737533
>>
4 8 15 16 23
>>
What happened to the other survivors of the crash? In the pilot, there's all these extra people in the background. By the end of season 1, anyone who didn't get a flashback just kinda disappeared with no explanation.
>>
File: HurleyTCOL.jpg (11 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
HurleyTCOL.jpg
11 KB, 275x275
>>61737639
>>
>>61737700
Hurley with his good fortune!!!
>>
>>61737645
The bigger question is how fucking stupid were we for getting embroiled in this shitty show for 6 fucking years even sitting through every episode of that garbage bush league fucking sixth season that culminated in Special Friend Heaven: The Movie: The Show?
>>
>>61737645
They got smoked
>>
>the entire premise of the show is plane crash
do you think screenwriters lurked tv?
>>
>time travel
>moving the island
>some mystical bullshit about Jacob, his mum and Will Smith stars in Men in Black
>when everyone dies none of the extras or supporting cast makes it to special BFF heaven
>>
>>61737743
Speak for yourself. I stopped after season 3 like any rational person would have.
>>
File: wedidntlisten.png (229 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
wedidntlisten.png
229 KB, 500x300
>>61737974
I just needed to know what the fucking scoop was behind all the shit. I had no idea I'd be even more disappointed by the provided answer and how it played out than just not ever knowing.
>>
WAAAAAAALT
>>
>>61737645
>What happened to the other survivors of the crash? In the pilot, there's all these extra people in the background. By the end of season 1, anyone who didn't get a flashback just kinda disappeared with no explanation.
They died over time. Some in the struggle with the others, some got eaten by the monster, some got killed by the mercenaries in season 4, etc.

I think the last couple of people non relevant survivors disappeared when the island started to timetravel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.