[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It’s only tits and dragons What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: al.jpg (134 KB, 1024x860) Image search: [Google]
al.jpg
134 KB, 1024x860
>It’s only tits and dragons
What did he mean by this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/03/11/ian-mcshane-game-of-thrones-is-just-tits-and-dragons/
>>
>>67110686

>mum is still alive

She had him when she was 22, what a minx.

>He is also about to appear in Game of Thrones. In his cavalier way the other day, he lit up the internet by letting slip that his character, a priest, brings back a popular character who was thought to have died in an earlier episode. “You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,” he says. “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It’s only tits and dragons.

>They asked me if I wanted to do Game of Thrones and I said, 'Sure, I’ll be able to see my old pals Charlie Dance and Stephen Dillane’ and they said, 'No, we’ve killed them off.’ I wasn’t sure whether I could commit, but then they said it would only be for one episode, so I said, 'So that means I must die at the end of it. Great, I’m in.’” (And with that, he gives away another plot twist.)

This guy's awesome
>>
>>67110686
he met you should get a life
>>
>It’s like Leonardo DiCaprio. Not the finest performance, just him grunting and being raped by a bear. The Oscars are ridiculous.

Based
>>
>“But I didn’t feel in his shadow, because we were friends. He had an easy personality. Wasn’t bitter. He had Alzheimer’s at the end. He’d say to me: 'Who are you playing for these days?’ and I’d say 'Dad, you’re the footballer, I’m the actor.’ And he said 'Oh. Would I have seen you in anything?’”McShane cracks up laughing as he recalls this. “That’s a great line, isn’t it? I sometimes wonder whether he was setting me up for it.”

cute
>>
He's right though. Everything else has been written out of the show
>>
>“You’ve got Will Smith’s wife, whoever she is, saying she will boycott the Oscars and we’re thinking, 'Yeah I’m sure we’ll miss you, darling.’"
>>
>I’d spent most of my time there chasing girls. Being straight when so many of the actors were gay was great.”

This man produces gold non-stop.
>>
>>67110686
>I'm the kind of guy that calls an apple an apple and a fag a fag, if America doesn't like it they can stick to fantasizing about incest and rape.

Hah he's great.
>>
> Hitler really gets a bad rap sometimes, but I mean really, come on, it couldn't have been six million, be realistic

HE'S DOING IT THE ABSOLUTE M A D M A N
>>
>>67110686
Tits n dragon dildos.
>>
TITS
>>
> le epic grumpy old man being contrarian is based
>>
>>67117311
> le epic grumpy old man being based is based
FTFY

also NIGGERS
>>
>>67110750
>“You say the slightest thing and the internet goes ape,” he says. “I was accused of giving the plot away, but I just think get a f---ing life. It’s only tits and dragons.

New favorite actor. Fucking hate when actors and actresses go on shows to say 'Watch me in this, I can't even tell you if I speak or not in it, tee-hee. Gotta tune in to find out!"

Fuck, I know its shitty publicists that put those rules in place but damn, It’s only tits and dragons.
>>
File: muh_global_warning_0.jpg (48 KB, 624x499) Image search: [Google]
muh_global_warning_0.jpg
48 KB, 624x499
James Woods or this guy?
>>
>>67118216
That's pretty cold, James. Unfortunately not cold enough.
>>
>>67117311

This. Never saw the appeal of that actor. Great in Deadwood but clearly conceited as fuck with a giant stick up his ass
>>
>>67117311
I like how having direct opinions about things is "being contrarian" now.
>>
>>67118630

>spoils a tv show that he's involved with
>hahaha nigga it's a work of fiction hahaha like nigga get a life haha

Use your fucking head
>>
based as fuck. show is stupid.
>>
>>67110686
He meant "I've never seen this show but I'm basing my opinion on memes."
>>
This is a pretty obvious plant by the studio

Notice how he says that Stannis is dead? D&Dtold him to go say a stupid spoiler, then follow up implying Stanni is dead, to make us all believe he is
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.