[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Season 2 and beyond? I just finished season 1 and I quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: images-21.jpg (12 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
images-21.jpg
12 KB, 480x272
How is Season 2 and beyond? I just finished season 1 and I quite enjoyed it but I'm not sure how they've gotten 6 seasons out of it.
>>
>>66951657
season 2 is decent. it has a few gem episodes in the beggining and near the end but there's a bit of filler in between (aside from the mid season finale).

season 3 is okay if you've never read the graphic novels and are okay with the writers raping multiple characters and their respective story arcs.

season 4 is decent. mid season finale is probably one of the best eps in the series.

season 5 is awesome, aside from the hospital arc and everything having to do with Beth.

season 6 is great so far, best season yet next to season 1 IMO.
>>
Just binge watch it you fuckhead
>>
its good if you binge watch
>>
S1 great
S2 very good
S3 good
S4 not very good
S5 bad
S6 very good
>>
File: Hank_sallaD.png (133 KB, 529x314) Image search: [Google]
Hank_sallaD.png
133 KB, 529x314
>>66952487
Season 2: True. I'm glad the Season 2 is bad meme is ending. It's the most normie thing to say.

Season 3: Pretty bad desu. Some good ideas and scenes but over all just a mess,

Season 4: Meh. Starts out okay but kinda goes all over the place.

Season 5: is okay. The second half is really good but the first half is really week.

Season 6: Has been a fucking joke. Theres no way anyone in their right mind has liked this season. The first half was almost entirely filler, like way more extreme than season 2. And everything else that has happened has been fucking autistically stupid. With literal meme tier characters that say one liners and have no motivations. Granted shit like this are in Seasons 3-5 as well but jesus its been even worse this season.
>>
>>66952798
>season 6 bad

you forgot to tip your fedora
>>
>>66952884
Explain one part of season 6 that has been good. If you say anything meme worthy you're opinion is instantly discarded bud
>>
This last half of the season has been amazing to be honest.
>>
>>66951657
By doing lots of slow zoom scenes and staring competitions.literally 5-10 minutes of episode could be cut and you would still get all the story in. Not that I want it to be shorter, but they could have gotten more content in each.

But yeah, just binge on it, also, on my second round I watched Talking dead in sequence with each episode, gave it that little bit more interest.

Its good now its mostly been made, no stupid half season shit with fucking months in between each half,
What is with this new trend of splitting a season?
>>
>>66952798
This is pretty much the definitive opinion.
>>
>>66952798
I agree season 6 had some filler in the first half but this second half has been solid as hell and pretty much redeemed my opinions on the slow first half. made sense they had to build up such a huge mid season premiere and then the aftermath/time skip.
>>
>>66954770
It didn't make sense they had to build it up that much and I probably would've forgiven it if the mid season premiere had been the mid season finale. But that still wouldn't have fixed the platter of other problems this season has had. But if you a comic fan I understand why you would like the season as there's been so many 1 for 1 scenes from the comics.
>>
>>66951657
it has the same quality as GoT's seasons but in reverse order
>>
It's like Breaking Bad. There's a couple seasons you have to force your way through, but besides that it's quite enjoyable
>>
>>66951657
it's like True detective but with season 2 and season 1 alternating
>>
CAROL AND DARYL GONNA FFFFFFFFFFrench kiss awkwardly in the most gentle of ways
>>
>>66952798
some of season 6 has lagged and been stupid but some of it has been pretty good. It was hot/cold imo
>>
>>66952943
The people fighting the zombies
>>
>>66952798
>jesus its been even worse this season.
It's his first season, dumbass.
>>
>>66952943
MOM?
>>
>>66951657
Season 2 is the single worst TV season of any show ever made. It's seriously awful shit. then it gets better as it goes on, at least in my opinion anyway.
>>
>>66956273
It's Mad Men's fault. Mad Men stole all the money.
>>
>>66956237
i dont quite remember but isnt it Carol's fault that the kid is spooked ?
>>
>>66956451
Yes. He panicked because of the shit she said.
>>
>>66956451
>>66956470
No, he panicked because he was too sheltered by his mother.
I think it's ridiculous that people actually think carol was at fault for warning him about the real truths and dangers of their new world.

the alexandrians were sheltered af
>>
>>66956470
aww poor little pussy
>>
>>66952798
Season 2 is so bad I haven't gotten past a few episodes and I've tried at least 6 different times
>>
>>66956827
Yeah, right. Because what she said to him completely acceptable.
He was just a kid, she was imprudent as fuck, she's almost as responsible as the mother.
>>
>>66951657
Season 2 and beyond is when the story kicks off and gets great. Fuck I love it from season 2 onwards.
>>
>>66956885
Yeah the things she said were scary and would be inappropriate for the real (non zombie) world but in their world, at the state that it is, it's totally acceptable and necessary. She's not doing it to be malicious, she's doing it to try and save him, she's doing it because she wishes she could've told Sophia the same things.
His reaction was a direct result of his mother's (And the towns) inability to prepare him for the real world.
>>
r8 em and b8 em senpai

http://strawpoll.me/7011000
>>
>>66956866
>You are now aware that normies are littered in the board

Leave pls
>>
Are you new to the internet, fucking r**diter? It should be obvious by now that other people are fucking dumb and that you should judge and enjoy shit on your own terms.
>>
Only one word comes to mind OP: Iconic
>>
maybe watch 2 and 3 but id really just stop now its a childish stupid show with the shittiest fakest gun play and stealth ninja zeds ever. i made it up to the hospital part with beth and everybody hates chris and just could not go on any more it turne into such a bad show
>>
>>66951657
Season 2 and 3 are slowest ones when they sit on Farm and in Prison. They are on the move in S4 and coolest things happen in S5 and S6.
>>
season 2 sucks. it kills every bit of logic surrounding the zombies (in season 1 it's clearly stated they hunt by hearing and smell, that's completely disregarded in literally the first episode of season 2 just to create tension), it's all about drama between these cartoony characters completely separated from the outside world, it kills the typical of zombie stories but very interesting idealism vs pragmatism paradigm by making the pragmatic character over the top evil, zombies are now ninjas

I hate it and I'm having serious trouble finishing it
>>
>>66951657
Richonne is canon!

Caryl will never become canon!
>>
>>66952798
Are you autistic? S6 is the best so far. And they have the most numerous cast of surviviors and fukking Jesus with them.
>>
It slowly goes downhill until it goes back up in 5 and 6. I'm expecting 7 to be amazing with negan and then likely trash after that because we go back to doing the same shit all over again.
>>
>>66960588
>>66960604
>it's a hershel has gone missing so everyone spends the whole episode looking for him episode

fuck this is slow
>>
Season 2 is the worst piece of televion ever created. Go look up a summary since the story doesn't progress at all.
>>
>>66960664
I'm watching it but I'm skipping large chunks of useless crap
>>
>>66956885
>>66956470
I'm pretty sure that's why she was standing at Sam's grave and thath's why she didn't blame Morgan for his fuck up with the Wolf. They both are guilty (and they will most likely fugg)
>>
reminder: shane did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>66960643
S2 is More like
>lets sit and wait for Sophia
>lets sit and kill off the barn walkers
>lets sit and deal with the bandit kid
>ok the place is overrun lets go
>>
>>66960634
> SEASON 6 IS SO EPIC BRO ITS GOT KOOL BAD ASS CHARACTERS

Grow up
>>
Reminder Glenn dies next episode
>>
>>66960711
Beside trying to kill Rick?
>>
>>66960735
>i hate fun
>>
File: wat.jpg (69 KB, 556x370) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
69 KB, 556x370
All the people that think S2 is the worst season when its the best. I guess it makes sense cause The Walking Dead is a show for plebs.
>>
File: 1457130690205.jpg (20 KB, 800x437) Image search: [Google]
1457130690205.jpg
20 KB, 800x437
>>66960735
>i disagree why this guy
>i'm so mature and thoughtful
>>
>>66960771
>season 2
>best

how???

?????
>>
>>66960778
>why
with
>>
>>66960783
Its the only season where characters have anything going on or any consistency. It's the only season that poses meaningful questions and plots. Shane.

Don't get me wrong, its not a master class of TV, but it should've been the blunder season and the show should've improved. It only got more retarded and the writing only got worse.
If you stick to the seasons original plan before they re ordered the episodes and such its not even bad.
>>
has there ever been a show with such a drop in quality from it's pilot? First episode was very good and then everything after was garbage. What happened?
>>
File: 1452804028615.jpg (48 KB, 380x434) Image search: [Google]
1452804028615.jpg
48 KB, 380x434
>>66960771
nice bait my man
>>
>>66960870
You became more and more homosexual. Who would have guessed?
>>
>>66960870
The rest of season one isn't garbage but there's definitely a drop in quality. The first episode is fucking amazing but i think S2's opening episode is also real good. While not just as good its much better than most of S1.
>>
>>66960904
>defending the walking pleb
hello redd.it
>>
>>66960938
>defending
No, friendo. I'm just telling you the truth about you.
>>
So am I supposed to like Lori? I'm sick of her bullshit "you told me Rick was dead" crap. Trying to take the blame off of herself.
>>
>>66961106
She was actually right about that, tho. She said and did alot of bullshit, but that was not one of them.
>>
>>66961106
She dies soon don't worry
>>
File: carl sculpture 2.jpg (191 KB, 928x1237) Image search: [Google]
carl sculpture 2.jpg
191 KB, 928x1237
>>66956204
Fukkin THIS!

Whats not to love..

Alos this>>66956237

And pic. Except the patch looks shit and the make up is crap afterwards...

But I was blowing chunks when it happened to him, FINALLY he copped it!!!!!!!
>>
>>66961213
CORAL!!!
>>
>>66951657
Without spoiling you: they unit, then disband, then unit, and go on with other people, sometimes being good people, sometimes being assholes. With little cool people becoming assholes, and reversely.

They even haven't faced a proper new america government, yet.
>>
>>66951657
Season 1 is pretty good.
Season 2 is decent.
Season 3 is shit.
Season 4 is shit.
Season 5 is fucking shit.
Season 6 is shit.
>>
>>66961284
Season four is okay and most of Season 5 is decent bar a half of the first half. Others wise spot on.
>>
Jesus does Andrea get it soon? Fucking hate this bitch.
>>
>>66951657
After Season 1, any time they settle in a location they insist on staying there for a season or more.
>>
File: riggss6.png (492 KB, 428x544) Image search: [Google]
riggss6.png
492 KB, 428x544
Would you fuck his boipussy, /tv/?
>>
>>66956318

Pretty sure made TWD made several times more money despite being utter shit. It's just AMC being jews
>>
>>66961804
You will like it..... Dont want to spoil but she gets worse first...
>>
File: 1254654987798798978.gif (2 MB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1254654987798798978.gif
2 MB, 268x268
In season 6 Daryl will get a boyfriend.
>>
>>66960746
Rick is a damn cuck
>>
So why is Negan so great?
>>
>>66951657
No season after the first is worth watching week-to-week. Pretty sure twd season 2 beats Lost season 3 for most filler ever. Not unbingeable tho
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.