[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (301 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301 KB, 367x500
this any good?
>>
>>66888548
The first few seasons are pretty fun action TV, but the premise gets tired and it goes downhill sharply after they add Poochie...er...Jesse to regular cast.

Sharon Gless and Bruce Campbell are consistently entertaining, but Gabrielle Anwar is dead weight most of the time.
>>
It's a lot of fun. Just be aware it's very formulaic, most episodes are "job of the week" type with maybe a little bit of overarching plot thrown in. Long term storylines tend to ramp up at the beginning and end of a season, though. Bruce Campbell is awesome, as always, probably worth watching for him alone if you're a fan.
>>
>vulnerable member of the community approaches same for help
>can't go to police because of reasons
>girl wants to handle situation violently
>michael formulates less violent plan
>sams cop buddies get vital intel for the job
>michael's voiceover explains his plan whilst he is doing it
>mary sue black man helps out
>complication
>member of team saves the day
>happy ending
>michael is no closer finding out who burned him

there. i just saved you some time
>>
>>66888548
Super comfy. Think modern A-Team.

I had a lot of fun watching it. Decent action scenes for TV, too.
>>
>>66888548
Listen to the Dubs
>>66888599
>>66888600
>>
>>66888713
kek, pretty accurate summary of at least 80% of the show
>>
You have to enjoy 80s TV shows. It has the 80s aesthetic, and you have to enjoy nothing of long term value happening in any episode.

I was so pumped for this show's premise, but it ended up being so disappointing.
>>
>FLORIDA MAN PRETENDS HE IS MACGYVER
>SHENANIGANS ENSUE
>>
>>66888548
It's neat. I've never finished it since i couldn't find the later seasons in english, but it's so formulaic you can literally stop anywhere.

It has some amazing episodes and overall isreally entertaining, kind of reminds me of old Xena/Herc series.
>>
>>66888713
>>michael is no closer finding out who burned him
I thinks he found out.
>>
its really fucking shit and the main guy is made of plastic
>>
>>66888548

Pretty good. The only issue is that they keep insisting that Fiona is hot when the mother is better looking thanks to Anwar looking like a glove.
>>
File: 000000.png (190 KB, 484x290) Image search: [Google]
000000.png
190 KB, 484x290
>>66888548
I was really pissed that The Good Guys was cancelled, it was from the same production team and that shit was hilarious.
>>
>>66891215
Try putlocker.is or or netflix
>>
File: dodd ruins everything.jpg (71 KB, 733x547) Image search: [Google]
dodd ruins everything.jpg
71 KB, 733x547
>>66888548
It's alright.
>>
File: o-face.png (206 KB, 571x429) Image search: [Google]
o-face.png
206 KB, 571x429
>>66888548

HOLY SHIT is that Peter Thiel?
>>
>that episode where Michael convinces a man that he's the devil
I don't care if it's formulaic, the different characters he plays each episode are GOAT.
>>
It's a really great show, especially if you like Jeffery Donavan narrating how to operate properly like in the first few seasons he teaches you how to make or do some pretty neat shit.
>>66888713
He does find out though, in like the 2nd or third season
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.