[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To Catch a Predator - Roleplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: NBC_again.jpg (20 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
NBC_again.jpg
20 KB, 960x540
>You walk into the then unknown sting house
>Casey is there in a hoodie and tight pants smiling and winking, making small talk, giving you a semi as you caress the condom in your pocket
>Out of the darkness from the corner of the hallway, a tall man in a dark suit appears behind her, he is intently staring at you - suddenly Casey and your boner leave the room.
>"Why don't you have a seat over there, what's your plan for tonight?"

Post YFW you saw Chris Hanson and the best opening sentence you would use as an excuse
>>
Just post a stream.
>>
>constantly write "Wow! Nothing gets me hotter than a LEGAL ADULT pretending to be a minor! This roleplay is SO HOT!" in the chat
>ask to come over because its your sexual fantasy to have sex with a legal adult who's pretending to be a minor
>arrive at the house on a very small moped
>ride through the door into the house
>"Here I am, ready to have sex with a legal adult who's pretending to be a minor!"
>grab some cookies and ice tea
>Chris Hansen appears
>"Would you like to ha-" BRUUUUUMMM-BRUM-BRUM-BRUUUUMMM
>interrupt Chris Hansen every time he tries to speak by loudly revving the engine
>when he's finished ride my moped out of the house and do donuts in the yard
>don't even get charged because I said I knew I was talking to a legal adult
>>
when is the fucking reboot coming
>>
File: Bea.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Bea.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>"Chris! Holy shit! I can't believe this actually fucking WORKED!"
>take your sweater off
>reveal a t-shirt with screenprinting on it in Army lettering that reads "TO CATCH A PREDATOR'S #1 FAN"
>wave at camera
>"Hi, Mom!"
>shake Chris's hand enthusiastically
>be bug-eyed with enthusiasm during the entire interview
>repeat every now and then, things like "oh man, I can't believe I'm on TV" & "best day, EVER"
>>
File: 1439863023700.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1439863023700.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>66887736
>>
File: img48282384241.jpg (145 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
img48282384241.jpg
145 KB, 1024x576
I just wanted to show her my Duck.

Also I have a terrible habit of misspelling Duck as Dick.
>>
>>66887760
As long as the chat long displayed intent and you show up at the house your done. You could pull down Chris's pants on the spot and suck his dick while giving shout outs to your entire lineage and you will still be prosecuted for soliciting a minor.
>>
>>66887736
>Alibi letter got arrested
>DA who didn't even journey to the bait house got entrapped
>Two words: Roleplaying Chatroom
Chris would destroy you my friend
>>
File: Fuck Yeah America.jpg (35 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Yeah America.jpg
35 KB, 650x488
>>66887813
>not wearing a wire
>not presenting the audio of the conversation with Chris, at the trial
>not making a buffoon of Chris "the faggot" Hansen and the roast pork who have nothing better to do than to go after the little guys instead of tax-dodging corporations
>supporting pork
>ever

Top zozzle my brozzle
>>
Scouting talent. You?
>>
>>66887812
You'd probably break a couple of laws about keeping of farm animals.
>>
>>66887865
Better than getting accused of being a fucking child molester.
>>
Isn't he making the new show that he crowdfunded last year? I wonder how many new ebin memes we'll get

>>66887841
>Alibi letter got arrested
>DA who didn't even journey to the bait house got entrapped
>Two words: Roleplaying Chatroom
These guys didn't constantly say "Wow! Its so hot when a legal adult pretends to be a minor!" in the chat though. In that hypotethical situation there'd be no intent.

>>66887930
PETA would be furious.
>>
>>66887950
I'd prefer to get harassed by a few hippies than getting my ass kicked in jail.
>>
Imagine if Tommy Wiseau showed up
>Chris Hansen shows up
>"O hai Chris!"
>Chris shows him the chatlogs
>"Thats bullshit, I did naht say that, I did NAAAHT"
>>
>>66887846
Whad did you mean when you wrote "I want to sukk on ur toes and lick ur sweaty young feet"?
>>
>>66888016
I have a sneaking suspicion that you're someone I know.
>>
>>66888158
we probably don't know eachother. There's a small chance. a lot of people like the Room
>>
>>66888016
>bai decoy
>your my favorite predator
>>
>>66888111

it's for a sketch on a new show we're doing. very edgy stuff, I wouldn't expect you to understand.
>>
>>66888206
> "She told meh I would get her pusseh withan three months. She's crazeh. I don't think I would eva get it."
> "So you admit you went here to have a sexual intercourse with an underage girl?"
> "I didn't! She betrayed me, she didn't kept her promise and I don't care anymore!"
> "You do realize we are talking about a 12 years girl, Mr. Wiseau?"
> "Ha ha ha, you think about everything."
>>
I didn't do nothing!
>>
>>66887690
I would probably panic and run away, maybe try to hit him. I would almost certainly cry like a faggot if he got me sitting down
>>
>>66887690
>what's your plan for tonight?
Crashing this plane
>>
>>66887950
Wasn't there a guy who stood in the doorway and forced the decoy to say "yes I'm 18" before coming in?
>>
>>66888837
Haven't seen every episode. If this exists, I'd like to see it.

He'd still have intent so he'd still be fucked
>>
File: 1457480219129.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457480219129.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>Pull up to house
>Walk in door
>"Minor" says "Hey anon I have some cookies in the oven just let me change really fast!"
>I start chimping out, asking "WHO BITCH DIS IS?" repeatedly
>Chris walks out "Here to have sex with an underaged girl, anon?"
>"IS DAT YO BITCH? WHO BITCH DAT IS"
>Keep repeating that whenever Chris asks a question
>After some incoherent nigger babble walk out the door and get tackled
>"I DINDU NUFFIM WHO BITCH DAT IS"
>Never find out who bitch it was
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.