[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (121 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
121 KB, 1920x1080
What did you think of today's episode?

>clothespin
>that shoehorned relationship between Bill and the Oswald girl
>>
I have no clue what a clothespin is. I haven't googled it.

It's obvious things aren't going to end up well between him and Sadie. I just hope she doesn't die.

I agree that the Bill and Marina is clumsy as fuck.
>>
>>66796592
It's on his poener.
>>
Man, I loved the first episode or two of this.

But...it's been a sharp decline ever since. The concept is awesome, but the execution has been lackluster. I understand it is based on existing material, but they neglected a lot of potential fun to progress the story.

Not really a spoiler if you've seen episode 1, but apparently in the book Jake experiments with the portal for a while, altering things and resetting. That would have been so much fun. Instead, we've been bogged down by romance in too many directions, Marina/Billy, Jake/Sadie; and it's boring as shit.

I want more conspiracy, more horror, less romance, more funnnnnnn
>>
File: ClothesPins1_1614B4E079BBD.jpg (49 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
ClothesPins1_1614B4E079BBD.jpg
49 KB, 288x288
>>66796592
Pic related, he has one on his dick. I dont think it was in the book, but I recall a similar behavior in that other book by Stephen King, Dead Zone
>>
I was absolutely flabbergasted by the clothes-pin and "wormy-hole" shit. It wasn't too gross or crass for me, it was just so unrelated to the rest of the story. I laughed out loud at how stupid it was. It may have been my imagination projecting, but it seemed like the actors thought it was retarded too(jake/sadie) during the exchange.

What the actual fuck.

Wormy-hole???
>>
Shits literally show of the year so far, and I hate James Franco with passion
>>
>>66797011
Yeah I was quite disappointed that he didnt do more timetravel at the beginning
However the book is full of romance, and I mean a lot
I expect it to become more sci-fi/creepy like in the first ep around ep 7
>>
>>66796362
REE EEE NO SPO ILER S
>>
didnt know it was out yet I'll watch it right now
>>
It was weird. Sadie turned on a plate during the bungalow scene.

>hey I know nothing about you so let's talk a bit
>no I want to fuck
>oh k

next morning
>why do you never tell me about yourself

wtf
>>
>>66797181
>wormy-hole
>worm-hole
Sadie's vagina confirmed for mystical time travel inducing worm hole

Mr. King, you are a clever, clever man.
>>
What was the song that sadie was playing on the piano? i've heard it in several movies and shows before but never know what it is.
so relaxing
>>
>>66798105
https://youtu.be/S-Xm7s9eGxU
>>
>travel back in time to prevent JFK dying

>fuck up first week and lose your notes and gambling predictions

>don't reset

>get yourself kidnapped by a hillbilly

>don't reset

>record hundreds of hours of investigative research

>it get's destroyed by a Rafael

>don't reset

>see a qt 3.14 with a disgusting wormy hole

>fall in love forever and ever and endanger the entire mission

Just, ugh.
>>
>>66798307
thanks. great rainy day music
>>
>>66798313
The notes won't return upon reset, they were gathered by the old man and stored in the future. Waiting another 2 years just to gets the stupid tapes is retarded
>>
>>66798531
Didn't mean to imply they would be fixed. But it lets him go home and google things or stock up on important future items for spying. Al may have even had a backup copy at home. Al wasn't stupid. I wouldn't even think twice about starting over if 2 years of banging dumpy 60's girls was only 2 mins in the real world.
>>
>>66798313
he lost his note due to time pushing back you idiot

go hate it somewhere else - you know where to fuck off to
>>
>>
File: TRKnight_SOLO_retouchedreduced.jpg (67 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
TRKnight_SOLO_retouchedreduced.jpg
67 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>66798531
he should have at least reset so he could get some more sweet sports stats to abuse
>>
>clothespin
>wormy-hole

lol ok i'll just leave until i watch the episode i have literally no idea what is going on in this thread.
>>
I've been pestering all my friends to watch it

Nobody is interested

Such a shame
>>
Wait so what did he do with the clothespin? Like it was just on his dick? He's just kinda weird I guess, and then he fucks her with the clothespin? I mean I get he's abusive but what the fuck.

Is it because he has a small dick? Is it like a chastity thing? Is it a 1960s version of cockball torture?
>>
so, let me get this straight
he puts a clothespin on the end of his penis so cum wont come out or what
>>
>>66800103
>>66800079
This is the real mystery
>>
>>66800103
>>66800079

see

>>66799064

He uses it as a contraceptive and wormicide agent, it's explained in the book pretty exhaustively.
>>
>>66800171
Are you a master trole
I dont remember anything with a clothespin from the book
>>
>>66800263
Chapters 7-8 for reference, don't remember exactly where it starts in 7, but it is fully explained by the end of 8.
>>
Young Alice(apple pie girl) is the cutest of cuties

I would have smashed that first
>>
>>66800171
How does a clothespin stop worms?

>>66800263
It isn't mentioned at all I went back. in the books he's just super religious and and never penetrates her, so she jerks him off while he lays on top of her
>>
>>66800376
>How does a clothespin stop worms?

Think about it.

Better yet, since you read the book, you tell me!
>>
>>66800406
He would still get worms through contact if she had them. Did comdoms not exist in the 60s? He's still fucking weird
>>
>>66800625
i'm thinkin its more of like a bdsm kind of thing maybe?
>>
>couldn't even hire any actors who actually speak russian
Is it seriously that fucking hard?
Fuck's sake Franco

Gadon is a wonder though, at least.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.