[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can have 300000000000 threads about stupid capeshit that belongs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 28
File: 1428724609617.jpg (238 KB, 730x924) Image search: [Google]
1428724609617.jpg
238 KB, 730x924
We can have 300000000000 threads about stupid capeshit that belongs on /co/ or reddit.

We can't have a thread about celebrity trannies or a casual thread where /tv/ users get to know one another.

I fucking hate the moderation here.

Yep, I know that's against the silly rules here, complaining about it, but the moderation here doesn't even get this board/site.

Pic related because all /tv/'s mods are redditors.
>>
>>55700125
>We can have 300000000000 threads about stupid capeshit that belongs on /co/ or reddit.
>We can't have a thread about celebrity trannies or a casual thread where /tv/ users get to know one another.
these should all be not allowed
>>
I've noticed /tv/ is more feminine and liberal around this time.

I think it's because it is morning in European countries
>>
>>55700125

SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE YOU GODDAMN WHITE TRASH BULLSHIT REACTIONARY COCK MUNCH EVERYONE IN MODERATION IS SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING ANNOYING AS FUCK

EVERYONE WILL KEEP PULLING THREADS BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES YOU! YOU HAPPEN TO BE REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING!
>>
>>55700174
> WHITE TRASH
fucking racist
>>
>>55700174

this is probably, actually, a mod on /tv/, hahaha
>>
>its a reddit thread
>>
This thread will vanish soon, like tears in the rain.

I can hear Hot Pockets on his way, OP.
>>
>>55700195

COCK

SUCK

EVERYONE IN MODERATION FINDS YOU ANNOYING AS FUCK BECAUSE YOU

SUCK

COCK

AND MAKE THESE THREADS THAT BELONG IN /POL/ AND WE BOTH KNOW WHY YOU FIND IT CONVENIENT TO DO SO OUTSIDE OF IT.

EVERYONE IN MODERATION KNOWS.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT AND DOING THESE ANNOYING FUCKING MIND GAMES OF INFLUENCE THAT DON'T WORK LIKE YOU'RE FUCKING CULTISTS

GOD I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKING PEOPLE ARE WORSE. THE SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS OR YOU CULTURAL KEYBOARD WARRIORS.

>>55700202

OH GO CRY ME A RIVER ABOUT HOW OPPRESSED YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE OTHER FAGGOTS YOU HATE.
>>
cry more :^)
>>
>>55700219

Hot Pockets are overrated, actually. I think making your own food and sitting down to a nice non-capeshit movie is the way to go.

I like making a low-fat salad and watching Bergman, but hey, I'm not a mod so what do I know.
>>
time to look for greener pastures OP
>>
>>55700241

You are so fucking paranoid about /pol/ when what you really should be paranoid about is the jews.

:)
>>
>>55700241
i really want to believe this is real
>>
>>55700284

GOOD THING I'M NOT A DELUSIONAL FUCKING SCHIZOPHRENIC NUTJOB WHO BELIEVES THIS HALF BAKED CRAP MOCKED BY THE ENTIRE STAFF LEFT BY MOOT BECAUSE EVEN HE COULDN'T STAND YOUR FUCKING RETARD ASS

>>55700299

It really is real. The entire moderation really does hate you and does all that they can to steam you and not let you flip the fuck out or post celebrity nudes or some other stupid shit that can bring this sinking ship any more trouble.

You people are a fucking menace to everyone and yourselves and you don't even know it.
>>
>>55700321
>>55700299
i am not that guy pls dont yell at me :'(
>>
File: avatar screencap.jpg (76 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
76 KB, 1280x721
>>55700321

Oooh, I don't think this drunken fit you're having will sit well with the rest of the moderation.

Digging yourself quite a deep whole buddy.
>>
>>55700125
>implying /tv/ isn't 4chan: The Subreddit
>>
>>55700371
i don't think shit will happen unless they post with a mod title
>>
look, you just need to accept /pol/ into your life
it's okay just lie down and take it because from here it's only going to get harder to fight and more frequent
>>
>I fucking hate the moderation here.

Then fucking leave.

You can talk about tranny-fetishism in /lgbt/.
You can have your faggy little social circle-jerk in /r9k/.

How hard is it for you autists to use the right fucking board?
You're like the bronies that refuse to just go to /mlp/ and instead shitpost on boards that don't want their shit.
>>
>>55700371

It's obvious at this point. How the fuck do you even regard me as drunk and not actually fed up with your meth induced shit. You white nationalists are all the same and you never know any limits.

You hop on the scummiest shit like leaking people's nudes on fucking 4chan and you don't even consider the blowback that could leave this site in serious finnancial and legal trouble. This fucking board did that. Not /pol/ this fucking board.

Why should I care about moderation? Anyone with half a brain could figure this out, but you apparently don't have any fucking grey matter left.

You are ANNOYING AS FUCK to everyone because you're like a fucking parasite sucking this website out of its last stages of relevancy giving it attention it doesn't deserve.

You're no fucking better than fucking Chanology.

>>55700425

Which is why Moot left. Because he couldn't afford to be your fucking mother dragging you out of trouble you NEET fuck.

>>55700405

Exactly.
>>
>>55700125
>why can have threads about tv shows and movies
>why cant we have threads that belong on /b/ here?
you sound like a whiny child op
>>
I agree with all except for
>you pedophiles are sick in the fucking head! you Freaks!!!
you're sick in the head and all the people posting in the cunnythreads are fucking freaks BUT I enjoy those threads because they're often hilarious.
>>
File: ikiru.jpg (14 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
ikiru.jpg
14 KB, 214x317
Guys, this thread is still up.

Mods must be asleep.

Post non-capeshit, non-Star Wars, non-Jurassic Park, non-tv shit before you get banned.

Just rewatched Ikiru, really loved the performance from Takashi Shimura. Maybe it's a bit cliche, I don't know enough about Japanese cinema, but for my money he's the best Japanese actor of his era. The raw emotion from every scene is greater than almost anything you'd see from the Western actors of his time.
>>
>we can have threads about movies
>we can't have threads about a mildly famous old person wanting to hack off their genitals, which inevitably turn into shit tier /pol/ circlejerks that consist of lol trannies and SJWs r dumb and they suck

The board is called /tv/ - Television & Film. If you want to talk about Bruce Jenner might I suggest reddit?
>>
>>55700165
gib me burger or gib me death
FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOOM
>>
Everyone has always had a negative opinion on /new/ /pol/, it's the redditors trying their hardest to fit in, like OP.
>>
File: 10 out of 10.jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>55700433
>You hop on the scummiest shit like leaking people's nudes on fucking 4chan and you don't even consider the blowback that could leave this site in serious finnancial and legal trouble. This fucking board did that. Not /pol/ this fucking board.
This is fucking 4chan. What do you expect, it's a part of our culture to fuck people's shit up for faps and laffs we r legun we donut forgiv or 4get
>Why should I care about moderation?
probably because when the community wants to talk about something they delete it
this causes the community to riot
>You are ANNOYING AS FUCK to everyone because you're like a fucking parasite sucking this website out of its last stages of relevancy giving it attention it doesn't deserve.
you're the only annoying one here pal, screamin and shouting, pissing and shitting your diaper because a post on the internet triggered you
everyone that's been here long enough knows not to take 4chan seriously and it's all a big joke but unfortunately kids like you come to the site and don't lurk before posting
>>
>>55700433

>white nationalist

Nothing in this thread was said about race at all, until you brought it up.

Hence why I called you delusional earlier in the thread.

>I don't have to adhere to normal conversation rules, i.e. responding to what other people are saying rationally, because I KNOW everyone in this thread is somehow EVIL POL

Hence why I call you delusional, lol. You have zero self-awareness.
>>
it's that nigger mod that is ruining /tv/
>>
File: stop oppressing me.png (35 KB, 769x746) Image search: [Google]
stop oppressing me.png
35 KB, 769x746
>>55700534
>>
This is all the Mods fault for throwing gasoline on the rising fire.

Baneposting was harmless fun until the janitor got all autistic about it and started handing out bans, which only strengthened the Baneposting bringing other boards into the fray.

The whole GG fiasco, combined with the war against the mods, and 4+4chan, crucified /tv/, /sp/, /v/, /pol/, and /r9k/

Now all we have is capeshit, star wars, and Reddit-tier feeling posts. Has anyone even seen Green Oval this year?
>>
>>55700534
It's that stupid whore cunt who deletes threads about female actresses because they're better looking then she is :^)
>>
>>55700534

Yeah, probably.

How bout all us super secret white nationalists from /pol/ group up and figure out what to do with these non-white mods ;)

No, that's just a typical way for mods to deflect from the fact that they have zero association with the general /tv/ userbase. Because, again, they were all likely successful mods on reddit and got somehow promoted into being mods here of all places.
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
That image is retarded.

And why doesn't it mention the kikes?

BTW pedophiles are degenerates.
>>
>>55700550

Most truthful statement posted in this thread.

moot always wanted 4chan to be reddit or tumblr, at least there at the end, I'm sure he left instructions to the mods before he left to steer it in that direction
>>
>>55700513

>This is fucking 4chan. What do you expect, it's a part of our culture to fuck people's shit up for faps and laffs we r legun we donut forgiv or 4get

And that's why it can't last forever. Are you seriously thinking this can?

>probably because when the community wants to talk about something they delete it
this causes the community to riot

The community doesn't know what it fucking wants because if it bites them on the ass they'll cry about worldwide jewish conspiracy.

>this causes the community to riot

Which proves my point you absolute melon.

>you're the only annoying one here pal,

The moderation team thinks otherwise.

>>55700515

Because /pol/ does this shit with a community of white nationalists and moronic methhead supremacist hicks to "influence" or "nudge" people any way casually viewing a high bandwith website.

This typically fires back because it encourages shit that got this board in hot fucking water with the leaking of celebrity nudes.

You NEET fucks really don't get it, do you?

You couldn't keep to yourselves and admit your loser fucks like the rest of society did throughout history and you're causing pandamonium and what do you want us to even do.

Accept you and clean up your shitty drawers and wipe up your filthy anus for you? Do your fucking dishes and laundry?

No we're not your fucking mother and you're absolutely annoying and swine like.
>>
>>55700550
fucking this

>>55700575
and also this. seriously fuck moot. he's wanted to get rid off 4chan for years.
>>
>>55700174
nigger mod detected
>>
>>55700165
>/tv/ is more feminine
n-no you!
>>
>>55700679

No, fuck 4chan buddy. This website is over a decade old enough is fucking enough.

>>55700689

I'm not even a mod, I just know THE mods. And not one of them is black fyi. Nor women. They're all pretty much white.

You people are absolutely disgusting and will stop at nothing to demand entitlement you never deserved.
>>
File: jewish water.png (826 KB, 792x602) Image search: [Google]
jewish water.png
826 KB, 792x602
>>55700634
Go back to reddit, kikeberg. I can see through your plan to destroy all board culture and turn 4chan into reddit 2.0
>>
>>55700634
>And that's why it can't last forever. Are you seriously thinking this can?
Who fucking cares, if it dies at least it'll die staying true to itself.
>The community doesn't know what it fucking wants because if it bites them on the ass they'll cry about worldwide jewish conspiracy.
The community wants to be able to talk about what it wants to contrary to the opinion of a 300lb hot pocket munchin janitor.
>The moderation team thinks otherwise.
Fuck the mods.
Fuck the janitors.
We will post what we want to and if they try to take our freedom we will shitpost the board into oblivion. Been like this for a while now, they just need to let it go and accept that we don't want their interference.
All in all though, you need to take your meds and stop taking this anime imageboard so seriously.
>>
>>55700718
nigger detected
>>
>>55700718
lol at least 1 mod is literally a nigger and another mod is a paki currymuncher
>>
File: 1429815991154.jpg (64 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1429815991154.jpg
64 KB, 600x525
>>55700718
>And not one of them is black fyi. Nor women. They're all pretty much white.
sure thing buddy.
>>
>>55700718
>You people are absolutely disgusting and will stop at nothing to demand entitlement you never deserved.
Literally all we want is for them to stop deleting shit we want to talk about. I don't care about the opinion of some skinnyfat loser who deletes everything that triggers him, 4chan should be more self-moderated like it was before.
>>
File: 1407412491886.png (749 KB, 910x599) Image search: [Google]
1407412491886.png
749 KB, 910x599
>All these Normalslimes
>>
File: A_Hard_Day-p1.jpg (402 KB, 950x1361) Image search: [Google]
A_Hard_Day-p1.jpg
402 KB, 950x1361
fuck nigger faggot redditor mods i'm a big guy 4 life

Also: anyone ssen anything good at film fests recently? I saw pic related which was the best thriller I've seen in a long time
>>
>>55700732

>either I get to post what I want, or I'll sperg out and be as annoying as a I can, which will minutely inconvenience the mods

Holy SHIT, can you get any more autistic than this?
>you need to take your meds and stop taking this anime imageboard so seriously.
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA
After you just said:
>We will post what we want to and if they try to take our freedom we will shitpost the board into oblivion.
You're in a fucking imaginary WAR with the moderation here.
No, faggot, you are very clearly the one taking shit to seriously here, considering YOU'RE the one who's "threatening" (and I use that term lightly) to waste hours of your day doing something of no value that will only minutely annoy the moderation.
The irony in your post is fucking STAGGERING.
>>
>>55700762

Absolutely this.

And before some kike-lover brings up how moot played around with /b/, that was always just /b/, the other boards were free and serene up until around 2011, in my experience. I mean that's the mean date when it all slowly started to tip in the direction of mods dictating what goes on just about every board.
>>
File: he does it for free.png (94 KB, 508x638) Image search: [Google]
he does it for free.png
94 KB, 508x638
>>55700796
>to waste hours of your day doing something of no value

That sounds similar to something else, but I can't but my finger on it
>>
>>55700796

>No, faggot, you are very clearly the one taking shit to seriously here,

You're the one who's delusional ramblings have made up about half this thread.
>>
File: 1366093933367.png (131 KB, 1264x471) Image search: [Google]
1366093933367.png
131 KB, 1264x471
>>55700621
Stupid frogposter.
>>
>>55700728

The Mods have to pay attention to you, and you're a menace. That's all I'm saying, and I know you won't agree that you're annoying as fuck. Most annoying people don't.

But you are a fucking menace.

>>55700732

>Who fucking cares, if it dies at least it'll die staying true to itself.

Hurrrrrrr I have no connection to material reality Hurrrrrr no consequences Hurrrrrrrrr

>The community wants to be able to talk about what it wants to contrary to the opinion of a 300lb hot pocket munchin janitor.

The community is full of 500 pound NEET dropouts who don't know what the fuck they want and can't think responsibly, and carry too much weight.

>Fuck the mods. Fuck the janitors.

Exactly. You people are so entitled you think you're doing some service by being irresponsible and expecting no blowback. Well guess fucking what. Now the mods have to be literal janitors and scrape up your shit for you. Like a fucking nanny, like a fucking mother.

And none of you show any respect at all, none of you realize the consequences can't be just taken back and this can all be 2007 again.

You're all so fucking naive when you brought this entire website close to intense legal trouble.

You're fucking infants. You're swine. You never know when enough is enough, which says much about how you're all probably not in college and actual children.
>>55700746
>>55700750

Literally all of them are white.

>>55700762

That's not what you want. We both know this. All the cards are on the table, stop being coy you sack of shit.

>>55700801

>kike lover

You people, you meth head white nationalists, are what killed 4chan.
>>
>>55700762

>Literally all we want is for them to stop deleting shit we want to talk about.

You can post shit on the board it belongs on, or you can keep raging and shitting your pants that it keeps getting deleted.

One or the other, autist.

You want to talk about which pony you want to fuck in the ass? Fine. But you do it on /mlp/.
It's that simple.
No really, it's that simple, because the Mods aren't going to STOP deleting your worthless off-topic bullshit or shitposts any time soon.
>>
>>55700823
tl;dr
>>
File: hackers on steroids.gif (2 MB, 169x127) Image search: [Google]
hackers on steroids.gif
2 MB, 169x127
>>55700823
>you are a fucking menace
>>
>n-nigger
>reddit
>kike
>tumblr

Maybe people would take you more seriously if you stopped communicating like a barely functioning ape.
>>
>>55700819

I legitimately just entered this thread.

I knew a fucking sperg like you that was raging THIS hard over moderation was an autist, but now you have psychic-abilities that allow you to see past stealth-samefagging?
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>55700852
>I want to be taken seriously on the internet

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
REDDIT.COM
>>
>>55700852
go back to reddit you fucking disgusting nigger piece of kike shit

tumblr
>>
>>55700851

Do you think gangs don't operate on 4chan? Because the moderation has to deal with actual Nationalsit gangs on this fucking game of influencing a high traffic website.

Gangs that fucking include off shoots of the fucking Hell's Angels.

You're fucking children, you have no idea who and what you're dealing with. Most of you are teenagers, but god fucking damn are you some annoying sons of bitches.

Like these people.

>>55700873
>>55700876
>>
>>55700837

See your tactic is equating posting what you want with posting ponies. Basically an "aren't you so lame to want to do that, you're basically a brony" shame tactic.

That's all it is, and it's pretty pathetic.

Hyper-moderation is what makes reddit so "good", it's basically the driving point behind the entire website. If the mods don't dictate things there, then the userbase shames each other into getting the mods to ban one another.

I don't want 4chan do become that, which is the way it's headed, again, because of these mods.
>>
>>55700815

It takes a Janitor like 0.5 seconds to delete a shitpost and a Mod 0.5 seconds to ban a shitposter.

Compare this to the hours autistic societal-rejects like you spend shitposting and constantly resetting your routers in a desperate, futile attempt to get back at the supposed tyrants that you feel slighted you.
>>
>>55700900

The mods have to patch a sinking ship, not make this a social media platform.

It was never meant to be that you fucking retard.
>>
>>55700900

>See your tactic is equating posting what you want with posting ponies.

And? There are people on /tv/ that LEGITIMATELY want to talk about My Little Pony.
Why are you allowed to dictate what they can and can't post on /tv/? I thought you were all pissy that the mods were doing that to you.
>>
File: 1386614264113.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1386614264113.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
>>55700894
cry some more
>>
>>55700866

If it's not you it's someone exactly like you posting the same kind of drivel.

I mean it's been going on this entire thread.
>>
>>55700894
>gangs

That's a big menace
>>
>>55700796
>waste hours of your day doing something of no value
hmmmmm, where have I heard that one before......
FOR FREE, FOR FREE, THEY DO IT FOR FREE!
>>55700823
>The community is full of 500 pound NEET dropouts
And that's what 4chan is and has always been. We don't want normie trash like you coming to OUR fucking website and telling us how to run it.
>Exactly. You people are so entitled you think you're doing some service by being irresponsible and expecting no blowback. Well guess fucking what. Now the mods have to be literal janitors and scrape up your shit for you. Like a fucking nanny, like a fucking mother.
yup and every time they delete something that shouldn't have been deleted, everytime another innocent free sweet young man gets banned another shitposter is born from the fire
>You're all so fucking naive when you brought this entire website close to intense legal trouble.
We don't care. If someone tries to take us down we'll take them down twice as hard. If we go down then oh well. Seriously though kid, getting this riled up about an ANIME IMAGEBOARD really says something about your life. I imagine your mother and father thinking about how all they ever wanted in life was a son they could be proud of and instead they got some loser who cries on the internet all day about the big bad /pol/ and how 4chan is an evil sexist racist place full of NEETs. Well suck it up buttercup because we're here to stay.
>>
>>55700852
>these words offend me they should be banned

>>>/co/
>>
File: 1429923594993.jpg (80 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
1429923594993.jpg
80 KB, 491x713
>>55700894
holy shiet, this post.
is this some tumblrite trying to take his/her/its revenge on us?
are currently getting raided? lately I've seen some similar posts...
>>
File: Autism Under the Microscope.jpg (35 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
Autism Under the Microscope.jpg
35 KB, 277x296
>I legitimately believe that I am in some kind of "war" with the moderation-staff of 4chan

>I legitimately dedicate hours out of my day to "waging" this "war", which primarily is composed of me doing my best to annoy people I will never see or know and really don't know or care who I am
>>
>>55700948
it's a big troll
>>
>>55700125
This is actually a very good list, it misses some key points though. Redditors often like to share their deep faggot feelings with the rest of the board. Example >>55700733. No one on this board has used 'feels' since 2011

Also, any thread that begins with "can we take a minute to discuss"
>>
>>55700974
Can a mod PLEASE ban this ableist shitlord? I have autism and this post triggered the shit out of me, he's probably a nazi holocaust denier anti-semte as well
>>
File: 1429939239242-1[1].jpg (910 KB, 2900x1685) Image search: [Google]
1429939239242-1[1].jpg
910 KB, 2900x1685
reminder that dis nigga is running this place now
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya 4.jpg (45 KB, 495x461) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya 4.jpg
45 KB, 495x461
>waaaaaaaaaaaah, the mods deleted my shitposts

And there's fuck-all you can do about it, Autist.
Get used to it or fucking leave.

On second thought, don't leave. Faggots like you are pretty entertaining. Watching you flail and sperg and cry and whine about your supposed "oppression" is hilarious.
>>
>>55700938

Buy some more meth.

Maybe you're a gang member trying to fucking save face like you're not better than the fucking "niggers"

>>55700944
>>55700948

How hard does it take for you cock suckers to actually fart out a thought, that gang members can actually use an anonymous image board.

>>55700946

>And that's what 4chan is and has always been. We don't want normie trash like you coming to OUR fucking website and telling us how to run it.

Who runs it? You don't fucking pay for it. You use a free service. Who pays for the servers, or the legal trouble, or anything else?

>yup and every time they delete something that shouldn't have been deleted, everytime another innocent free sweet young man gets banned another shitposter is born from the fire

You sound like a legitimate autist.

>We don't care. If someone tries to take us down we'll take them down twice as hard. If we go down then oh well. Seriously though kid, getting this riled up about an ANIME IMAGEBOARD really says something about your life. I imagine your mother and father thinking about how all they ever wanted in life was a son they could be proud of and instead they got some loser who cries on the internet all day about the big bad /pol/ and how 4chan is an evil sexist racist place full of NEETs. Well suck it up buttercup because we're here to stay.

That's a long way of saying "HURRR I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS TO FUCKING MATERIAL REALITY AND I THINK POSTING CHILD PORN AND POSTING CELEBRITY NUDES AND BEING A SITE OF NATIONALIST GANG ACTIVITY IS ACTUALLY SOMETHING THAT CAN LAST IN THE LONG TERM LIKE THIS IS THE FUCKING KOWLOON WALLED CITY
>>
>>55700974

I'm OP and this is the first time I've made a thread to address the moderation staff in probably a year or so. I'm not lying :)

Meanwhile, I spend a lot of time here, as "lame" as that is, so I'd like my opinions to be heard every now and then.
>>
>>55700983
>No one on this board has used 'feels' since 2011
feels are literally a part of 4chan, go away redditor.
nice infiltration.
>>
>>55701009
BIG

BLACK

4CHAN MODERATION STAFF
>>
>>55700946

But it doesn't take a Mod hours to delete a shitpost. It's like one button.

Compare that to people like you who reset their routers over and over again to ban-evade because their in some kind of autistic cat-and-mouse-game with the Janitors.
>>
File: scruffles.jpg (7 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
scruffles.jpg
7 KB, 209x204
>>55701008
10/10
>>
>>55700728
>/pol/ outside of /pol/
I never left /pol/ until tonight but wow, fellow /pol/tards really do act like this outside of /pol/.
Dude, stop making us look like assholes.
>>
>>55701009
i did get banned last week for innocently calling someone a kike shill viral marketing cuck.
You may be right.
>>
GAS THE KIKES!

RACEWAR NOW!
>>
>>55701075
Because you were shitposting and said nothing substantial, filling posts with nothing but maymays?
Golly I can't imagine why.
>>
>>55701088
>88

Nice, see you at the next gang meeting brother
>>
File: 1404913587392.png (67 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1404913587392.png
67 KB, 500x460
Basically the whole fear of /pol/ is the surest sign that someone hasn't been frequenting 4chan for longer than /pol/.

I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again. Racists/sexists/haters/non-pc people existed before /pol/. They existed before /new/. They existed before /n/.

I'm sure you redditors won't believe me though because you make /pol/ out to be the menace.

You people don't realize that you can ignore other people, and that what they say doesn't have to hurt your feelings.

You're like little children, you really are, and it's fucking this website up.
>>
File: nottu dis shittu agen.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nottu dis shittu agen.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>>55701031
>Who runs it? You don't fucking pay for it. You use a free service. Who pays for the servers, or the legal trouble, or anything else?
The same faggots who play their taxes and give me more benefits kek. You think I care? All I want is to go on 4chan and laugh at a bunch of shit and have some quality discussion every now and again. But then comes along some cunt like you with a stick up his arse crying about the site is and wanting our fun little place to become another no-fun heavily moderated shithole like reddit.
>You sound like a legitimate autist.
Says the guy raging as hard as he can about an anime website :^)
>That's a long way of saying "HURRR I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS TO FUCKING MATERIAL REALITY AND I THINK POSTING CHILD PORN AND POSTING CELEBRITY NUDES AND BEING A SITE OF NATIONALIST GANG ACTIVITY IS ACTUALLY SOMETHING THAT CAN LAST IN THE LONG TERM LIKE THIS IS THE FUCKING KOWLOON WALLED CITY
No, I just don't care. I came here to have fun. Deal with it kiddo.
>>55701048
>implying I do any of that stuff
kek
>>55701158
/thread
>>
>>55701158

See

>>55701031

I literally don't know how fucking hard I can spell it out, but 4chan at this point is an unsustainable mess that began with Chanology.

You people are a fucking NEET Sperg Autist Nationalist Gang Hodge Podge of bullshit that brings this website ever closer to closure.

Moot left, because he couldn't deal with the trouble left in the wake of fucking degenerates leaking people's nudes or you getting involved with politics en masse.

You people are entitled as fuck and nothing will stop you from killing this website.

>>55701175

>The same faggots who play their taxes and give me more benefits kek. You think I care? All I want is to go on 4chan and laugh at a bunch of shit and have some quality discussion every now and again. But then comes along some cunt like you with a stick up his arse crying about the site is and wanting our fun little place to become another no-fun heavily moderated shithole like reddit.

You're going to end up homeless, just like this website is going to end up closed.

>Says the guy raging as hard as he can about an anime website :^)

The mods are raging too, because they're tired of being your fucking mother, cleaning up your fucking diapers.

>No, I just don't care. I came here to have fun. Deal with it kiddo.

Not only do you sound like an autist, you can't think beyond a high school capacity. The resources don't exist for over a thousand of you loser fucks to keep fucking up. They just don't exist. This website exists on a shoe-string budget, not a million bucks.

Go fucking shit your rancid piss bottle filled room and cry when this website closes down.
>>
>>55701158
>/pol/ victimhood at work
Oh boy, I say this as a guy whose main board is /pol/, but you sound like a whiny Tumblr bitch when you go on and on about /pol/secution and this is why people think /pol/ are faggots, I'm sure.

But keep bitching about that /pol/secution while you continuously cry about your own Reddit menacing boogeyman in the same diatribe though, bro.

Go start another is X degeneracy thread though, that'll totally not fuck up /pol/ and by extension 4chan.
>>
>tfw nuerotypicals come to 4chan and cyber bully you for having autism
>>
>>55701245

>>55701251 here, go the fuck back to Tumblr.
4chan will never die.
>Accusing people who disagree with you of being Nationalistic, a group of people you obviously don't like
Oh boy, I thought I had to deal with faggots like this only on /pol/, the whole "if you say something I don't like you're a part of a group of people I dislike" brigade, but here you are.
>>
>>55701287

This is far beyond anything you're saying.

Do you realize what I'm even spelling out? Are you intentionally playing dumb, or are you actually that fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1406025337828.jpg (10 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
1406025337828.jpg
10 KB, 194x200
>>55701245
>The mods are raging too
good :^)
>>
>>55701245
>>55701251

Projecting all over the place.

I only said that racist/hateful shit existed here, and should exist here as an anonymous imageboard. It separates us from reddit/tumblr. In a good way, imo.

Now directly reply to that statement instead of using it to spew whatever garbage fucking ideas you have about 4chan or something. This guy >>55701245
has been sperging up this entire thread with his bullshit.
>>
>>55701311
That you're a fucking faggot, that's what.

Bitch.
>>
>>55701311
>fucking

Don't cuss, you're going to get this site taken down
>>
>>55701329
I didn't project anything, you randomly jumping to /pol/'s defense at random, as if it needs defending, says a lot about your intentions.

Quit bitching and feeding the sperg.
>>
>>55700125
>where /tv/ users get to know one another
stopped reading right there.
go back to reddit or facebook to find friends, faggot.
>>
>>55701347
Fuck you.
>>
>>55701347

I heard a couple people earlier in this thread use the r word, like to slander the mentally disabled. I'm really thinking of reporting this site to the police.
>>
File: 1230539654958.png (520 KB, 619x386) Image search: [Google]
1230539654958.png
520 KB, 619x386
>>55701119
so memes are not allowed? how come all those dumb forgposters have not been banned yet?
>>
>>55701119
go eat your own shit you kike schill viral marketer.

>muh 6 gorillion
>>
>>55701318

So they're going to see this and close down threads even faster.

Good job, short stuff.

>>55701329

Interesting you say that because I am that guy. I am educating you as to your situation within this website, the resources it is currently using to keep up.

If you get involved with one more contreversy, this website closes.

I'm serious, it doesn't allow for this much bullshit media or not. This website cannot afford a PR team, a legal team strong enough, or enough money to settle out of court.

And we have to deal with the bullshit like a hostage situation.

Between you fucking bottom rung of society.

>>55701331

I expected as much from a retard.

>>55701378

They're less annoying than you fucking people.
>>
>>55701378
Because your stupid ass isn't reporting them when they're breaking rules?

>>55701381
And reported. That simple. If you don't have anything substantial to say in a discussion and just want to spew le ebin maymays, don't start crying when you reap those consequences.
>>
>>55701357

My point wasn't to defend pol it was to shit all over the redditors who constantly post here making pol out to be the boogeyman.

But a fucking retard like you from /pol/ wouldn't understand that.
>>
>cunny gets deleted but this thread isn't
mods?
>>
>>55701345
never, the only hope is sending them back to reddit

>tfw most of neo-/tv/ wouldn't even know when I durn to yah
>>
>>55701401
You're defending /pol/ regardless of your intention you fucking imbecile, holy fuck you're stupid.
You are defending /pol/ from criticism you feel is undue against le ebin Reddit horde.

Stupid bitch.
>>
>>55701401

Wow the team player, sucking dick for people who owe him nothing.
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
Guys, why don't we just do what /a/ does to maintain its high quality?

Sage, report, and hide all threads that break the rules.

They don't even have Bane because they recognize the fact that memes are for newfags such as redditors.
>>
>>55701397
Reported for announcing reports :^)
>>
>>55701391
>mfw a bunch of normie outsiders get promoted to janitor/mod after sucking the dry cum out of moot's dick
>mfw they run around getting mad at 4chan for being 4chan and try to change the site to how they want it
Don't worry champ, you keep sucking maybe you'll get to be a janitor too!
Gotta love how this thread has a janitor/mod deleting posts but still hasn't deleted the thread yet. Fucking morons.
>>
>As a _____, (insert personal opnion)
>anything initiated about race that isn't /pol/
>ever using shitlord unironically
>anything leonardo dicaprio
>game of thrones, lost, or dr. who praise
>starwars hype

fucking redditors.
>>
>>55701391
>Interesting you say that because I am that guy. I am educating you as to your situation within this website, the resources it is currently using to keep up.
>If you get involved with one more contreversy, this website closes.
>I'm serious, it doesn't allow for this much bullshit media or not. This website cannot afford a PR team, a legal team strong enough, or enough money to settle out of court.
>And we have to deal with the bullshit like a hostage situation.
>Between you fucking bottom rung of society.

okay, then close /b/, the fapening stuff and that guy posting the deadwoman's picture was all /b/
if anything /tv/ is the tamest board.
Close /pol/ while you are at it, it is funny how there is this huge argument in here while people are still posting traps on /b/ as we speak
Want to avoid controversy? take it up with /b/ then
>>
>>55701439
Go for it, big guy.
Least we know where the mod effort goes from there, sissy.
>>
>>55701391

>If you get involved with one more contreversy, this website closes.

If this site compromises what it is, there's no point in even keeping it up. Might as well have 4chan.org redirect to facebook or something.

It's really funny the way you've been talking this entire thread. Like you're the adult and we're children. We all get what you're saying perfectly. It's just we have nothing invested in this site in particular. It's the idea behind this site that we have something invested in.

No one cares about 4chan or moot, they care about being able to say what they want to with other people and not get 1000 le downvotes or their account deleted if it goes against what other people think.
>>
>>55701441

Who's going to get mad when this website closes and you have nobody to blame but yourself you absolute fucking piss bottle-tier autist?
>>
>>55700125
Doesnt help neo/tv/ is full of fucking co/v/edditors and /sp/lebian normie fucks

You all spam memes and create the same threads about the same shit day in and day out

I remember when this place was created, not even a hint of 1% of originality or diversity of its former self
>>
>>55701391
>I'm serious, it doesn't allow for this much bullshit media or not. This website cannot afford a PR team, a legal team strong enough, or enough money to settle out of court.
why the fuck would 4chan need a PR team or care for "bullshit media"?
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>55701280
>>55701345
>butthurt mod babysitting the thread
>>
>>55701456
For you
>>
If you guys don't shut the fuck up I'm just gonna start trolling you, and you don't want that.
>>
File: 1379924122428.jpg (105 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1379924122428.jpg
105 KB, 300x400
>>55700125
You're perpetuating the problem anon.

Like SJWs, Redditors and the like want one thing. Attention.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.