[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best late night show? I think jimmy fallon and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
What's the best late night show?

I think jimmy fallon and seth meyers are the best
>>
>>54703756
Jimmy has better games and is all around more fun. But his monigloues suck. Seth has God tier monologues. His interviews are great too but his fillers are garbage and his band is terrible.
>Jimmy
Guests
Games
Fillers
BAND
>seth
Monologues
Interviews
>Conan
Ok all around but I don't watch it as much as I'd like to.
>Craig
Was GOAT
THE FUCKING HORSE
THE SKELLINGTON
ZOOEY DESCHANEL WAS ON FOR LIKE 4DAYS STRAIGHT
very intimate person
>Leno
He was just very friendly.
He was just a good guy.
I couldn't hate him
Mediocre jokes but he's so sincere and caring
>>
>>54703804
>Seth has God tier monologues
not even the audience laughs
>>
>>54703756
I like Seth Meyers because he doesn't put his tongue inside his guests' ass like Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy always fake laughs and fakes enthusiasm. Seth seems more genuine.
>>
I only watch the Late Night Political shows and Adult Swim.

Daily Show and Red Eye are so much better than tame comedian spitting out dull one liners.
>>
Jimmy Fallon is a narcissistic cunt. You can tell he thinks he's the center of the universe. Always name drops. Always laughs hardest as his own jokes. Broke character every skit on SNL for cheap laughs. Fuck that faggot.

Seth is still getting used to the gig and is obviously uncomfortable. Good interviewer, though.

Kimmel and Conan are solid. Kind of the same, tbh
>>
I really enjoyed the Pete Holmes show for the brief time it was on. He really tried to do things differently and I think it worked in a lot of ways.
>>
>>54703756

best late night show is whatever I fall asleep to at night.
>>
>>54703756
Conan is the most creative I think, but Fallon does the most stuff. I find Seth Meyers a little annoying and not funny as a person and watching his late night show is like watching his mediocre weekend update run. The part I like most about Seth Meyers show is Fred Armisen
>>
>>54703756
first of all
>television talk shows
kill yourself
>liking Fallon and Meyers
double kill yourself

I hope you fucking die a gruesome death. I really do.
>>
File: bismuth.jpg (72 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
bismuth.jpg
72 KB, 470x470
>>54704150
whoa man. watch out you might cut someone with that edge.
>>
>>54704150
watch out for this tough guy
>>
>>54704182
>>54704183
ebin
>>
Seth Meyers has terrible bits.

Ya Burnt, seriously?
>>
>>54704210
Fallon and Meyers are just an extension of the same milquetoast, cornball SNL tier humor.
>>
>>54704210
>Ya Burnt
ugh yeah its so bad
>>
>>54703756
>Seth is pretty boring.

>Jimmy is good just because he relates well with the younger generation and that's not bad

>Conan was always hilarious but he's not as relevant being on TBS now

>Leno was my personal favorite for so long until the end when it all fizzled and he became a douchebag

>Letterman is just the guy you respect, he's got good monologues, but he's pretty bland by now

>Jimmy Kimmel has the best interviews and the musical guests tend to not be as stale but he's not really funny

>Craig Ferguson is the Late-Night Messiah
>>
File: james-corden-445662.jpg (23 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
james-corden-445662.jpg
23 KB, 590x350
>tfw your show just debuted and there is so little general interest in it that scene groups don't even bother doing releases of it
>>
>>54703937
Fuck you Seth.

Also, A Million Ways to Die in the West was shit.
>>
>>54704322
>tfw you have to fill Craig Ferguson's shoes

No Late Night Show host will ever have a greater bit than his quest to become a citizen by receiving honorary citizenship from each State Governor.
>>
>>54703756
and I think you're a faggot

>clicks x on the thread*
>>
>>54704322
He actually isn't terrible, I'd easily pick him over watching Seth Meyers stretching the Weekend Update for a full hours. And the black guy from Comedy Bang Bang is a good host.

But yeah he's no Ferguson, I hope him and Colbert are able to chip away from NBCs lame viewership.
>>
>>54704343
>his quest to become a citizen by receiving honorary citizenship from each State Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNCg8SZhflU

this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>54704675
God, that soundboard alone was such a great bit.
>>
>>54704322

Why the fuck did you hire him Ameribros? He's actually a decent actor but his presenting tends to be cringey as fuck lad humour shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.