[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my fetish, and it will be your fetish, and we can make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
Flirting with celebrities while recording it. Why the Hell hasn't this been done on a large scale? Christ Almighty... I mean, I'm a manlet of 5 feet, 5 or 6 inches and - I swear to God - I will flirt with (and maybe straight up proposition them) every celebrity that I have a crush on, no matter how embarrassing. I'm posting this after jacking off to pictures of Gemma Arterton, but it has come to my mind many times before. Why doesn't this exist? It can't be that people are too embarrassed - there are always strange creatures out there (myself included) who'd do this. In fact, when I see a girl who I find to be absolutely adorable (the kind you instantly fall in love with) in a public place, I feel shit if I DON'T proposition her. Of course it won't work, but it's still important to try. Plus, once you get over the embarrassment, the memory will serve as great fap fodder later in life. It will literally be the highlight of your sexual life just to ask someone like Gemma Arterton to fuck you.

I wish I had an example of this in action to show you guys, but it seems to be non-existent. To clarify, I'm NOT talking about any flirting with celebrities OR celebrities flirting with men, I'm talking about common, working class men approaching these celebrities, and flirting with her despite his lack of fame and wealth..

Make this thread big. Make it a success. Let's get the word out there. I swear to God that I'll do it myself whenever I get the chance - except it probably won't be recorded (I'm not that bold). Also, I'm obviously not talking about filming the act of sex. I know that won't work and it's unethical etc. etc.

Thanks buds.
>>
File: Gemma-Arterton-(4)[1].jpg (221 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
Gemma-Arterton-(4)[1].jpg
221 KB, 1200x798
Don't tell me it's not achievable, it's VERY achievable! There's literally no scenario where you won't come out on top. Don't go in expecting her to be attracted to you and fuck you, go in expecting to be man enough to ask her. Anyone can do this.
>>
Christ, man... she's so lovely.
>>
>>
File: Gemma-Arterton-4[1].jpg (100 KB, 936x1405) Image search: [Google]
Gemma-Arterton-4[1].jpg
100 KB, 936x1405
>>
I don't want to sound like an arrogant ass, but why isn't there any activity? It's been 8 minutes and I KNOW this is a brilliant idea.
>>
... Good luck I guess
>>
I saved this one for last because it's slightly relevant. I get off on pictures like this. You'll notice that she's not perfect by any means. Why shouldn't you be able to ask to fuck her brains out?
>>
File: peacefulaltruist.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
peacefulaltruist.gif
2 MB, 359x346
Go away merchant, I won't stand for this degeneracy.
>>
Ah, come on lads! I know this is a brilliant idea, will ye just come out start carrying this thread for me? I have to leave but this thread MUST succeed.

>>53669266
Thanks bud. I honestly don't need luck, though. My goal is to look her in the eyes and watch her lips curl up into a smile as I tell her she's fucking adorable. I'm not expecting a yes, that would be mad. But she will smile, and she'll appreciate the blunt honesty and by flattered.

I know that I either sound like a smug asshole or a complete autist, but I have no doubt in my mind that this will be a triumph.
>>
>>53669126
s...should I be attracted to hair as much as I am right?
>>
>>53669327
I don't even understand. Anyway, I'll be back later to see whether or not this thread was a success. I need to sleep. Please carry this thread for me, buds. This will be a triumph, I promise you this.
>>
>>53669063
No. /tv/ particularly would find a way to fuck this up.

Think about it, some chick shuts down one of these spergs, then he goes full SVU gamergate autist and starts screaming about how as a viewer he's made her who she is so she owes him.
>>
wut? you need are help to flirt with girls?
>>
stupid thread.

bump
>>
do it man, I cant do anything to help, you have more chances if you live in LA I guess
>>
File: 1394416580242.jpg (575 KB, 2419x3628) Image search: [Google]
1394416580242.jpg
575 KB, 2419x3628
>>53669063
Her and Sersh were great in Byzantium, one of my favorite movies.

>>53669364
>she will smile, and she'll appreciate the blunt honesty and by flattered

I don't know. There's a good chance she'll be visibly uncomfortable, and might even tell you to go fuck off. It's not like she hasn't had people tell her she's attractive before.
>>
Not a bad idea imo OP. It's not like you'll ever see them again if they tell you to fuck off and no matter what happens, you can always say that you've flirted with a celebrity.
>>
My fetish is when hot girls put food in their assholes or make stuff like salads or cake and mix it up in there
>>
>>53669063
Gemma Arterton is the definition of perfection.
>>
>>53669443
I don't think that's going to happen. As long as you're being honest and kind in your approach, it's highly unlikely that they'd try to humiliate you when rejecting your offer. Of course there will could be a few examples of people just being cruel, but that can't be avoided and shouldn't be factored into any decisions being made.

>>53669487
nop, I need you to get enthusiastic and pump yourself up for taking part in this wonderful endeavour. The possibilities are endless, and the risk is surprisingly low.
>>
>>53669724
lovely
>>
>>53669632
Nop, I don't think so. Obviously she knows she's extremely attractive, but there's always a way of expressing how attractive she is to you that is much more meaningful. I'm actually quite good at doing this. I just describe how I feel about her, tell her that no matter how attractive she might feel she is, she really has no idea, etc.

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe she won't appreciate it as you say. I honestly believe the chances of this are very slim, and I'm by no means attractive enough for her.
>>
>>53669766
are you implying you are the first person to think about hitting on a famous person
>>
>>53669903
Please don't be offended, but you sound fucking retarded. Just because she gives you a boner doesn't mean she is going to be flattered when you tell her how rock hard she makes you.
>>
op, given that you have no fear approaching girls, you should be a good candidate for pua kind of stuff. why waste your time jerking off while thinking about short conversations.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.