[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Episode VII spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
Those fuckers at StarWars7News think there are only fake leaks in here. Their loss. Have some plot details, like, really detailed details.

Backstory:
>Luke brought a cataclysm to Tatooine soon after Return of the Jedi after he visited Anakin's birthplace and for whatever reasons it's changed him. It's an even more desolate place now, there are meteor craters everywhere, you get the point, at first you won't know that it's even the Tatooine you're looking at.
>Luke goes mad because he discovers he fucking can't control himself. He destroys everything around and kills people with his powers, unconsciously. He leaves his friends and lives in solitude on Mon Cal in a fortress of some fuck old sith lord because the dark side that clouds the place puts him in chains.
>Luke is now a Yoda + Paul Atreides, he fucking sees the future, sees the past (that's why the "flashback" scenes were filmed) and he's basically a mentally unstable god.
>Nobody wants to have anything to do with him, but Han's son (Adam Driver) wants to use Luke's power for his own evil means.

So, last act of the movie (spoiler, but you're going to read it anyway):
>Luke has a premonition about the destruction that Han's kid will bring in the future and decides to kill him.
>Han is obviously mad as fuck at Luke.
>There's a huge fight. It's everyone vs Luke (Luke has his father's red lightsaber here, so it's obviously visually implied that he's the bad guy). This fight is epic as fuck.
>"But Luke isn't the villain! But everybody thinks he is! Oh no, such a twist! Such darkness! It's like ESB all again!"
>Han kills Luke, because Luke allows him to, "he trusts him".
>Everything is fucked as fuck.
>The end.

I hope you'll be really glad you doubted in 4chan's leaks when you see it all unveil in the cinema dear StarWars7Leaks mates. Have that Viral Hide, ask your friend to confirm this. He will. It's going to be a fun ride.
>>
>>50285945
this will be the dumbest shit if its true
>>
Lol 0/10
>>
>>50285945
are you telling me that this 2-3 hour movie will focus on luke and han instead of new young people?
>>
>>50285945
not too bad of a plot but the last act is ridiculous
>>
>>50285945
Why didnt they go with jacen solo?
I mean he is (was bc fuck you lucas) canon and is essentially evil like you described (not that I believe ANY of this will be in the movie).
>>
>>50285945
I hope Luke kills the niggers
>>
>>50285945
>>There's a huge fight. It's everyone vs Luke (Luke has his father's red lightsaber here, so it's obviously visually implied that he's the bad guy). This fight is epic as fuck.
Is Luke the dark knight from leaked concept art?
>>
>>50286482
Meh, in that case they should've gone with Kyle
>>
>>50285945
id believe this if you said han will die instead

honestly though? a little too edgy for jj
>>
>>50286197
Didn't JJ fire Arndt because he wanted the script to focus more on the old characters?
>>
The characters from the original trilogy can't be that essential to the plot since they said if they couldn't get the original actors they'd just write the characters out.
>>
>>50286563

oh boy a stronk beautiful women as the main character, that won't be boring at all
>>
>>50286621
That was then Arndt was writing the script.

http://www.outerplaces.com/movies-decades/item/2981-the-real-reason-michael-arndts-star-wars-episode-vii-script-was-canned
>"Arndt is said to have focused on the offspring of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hammill), Han Solo (Harrison Ford) and Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher), with the original heroes taking on supporting roles." said THR. "Abrams, however, wanted Episode VII to focus on the classic trio of characters, so audiences could have one more chance to enjoy them before a fitting send-off."
>>
>>50286197
I fucking hope so
>>
Star Wars Underground just posted something very similar to OP's post, but less detailed. Is your name Benjamin Hart, OP?

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2014/11/rumor-state-of-luke-skywalker-in.html
>>
>>50286737
seconded
if it's not focused on the young characters i might buy a ticket for this
>>
>>50286783
>Luke Skywalker is described as “creepy and frightening in appearance” because you supposedly can see “the fire in his eyes” behind his grizzled appearance during some scenes.
Didn't some earlier leak here said that Luke's eyes are glowing? The one about Lupita Nyongo being secretly the main villain and Vader impersonator. So, confirmed?
>>
god that sounds bloody awful
>>
>>50286595
>id believe this if you said han will die instead
that's what makes it believable imo, exactly the opposite of what everybody is expecting.
>>
>>50286783
JJ's mystery box is leaking it seems.
>>
>>50286783
>Star Wars Underground just posted something very similar to OP's post, but less detailed. Is your name Benjamin Hart, OP?
OP here, no. Got my shit covered, don't even try to trace me.

To add one more thing:
>The cyborg character from concept art didn't make it into the Episode VII. The fucker is in this part, it's just that he isn't a cyborg yet.
>>
>>50285945
that sounds even more retarded than EU shit
>>
>>50287062
>>The cyborg character from concept art didn't make it into the Episode VII. The fucker is in this part, it's just that he isn't a cyborg yet.
He's Luke, isn't he?
>>
>>50285945
That sounds great. To great.
I do not believe Disney would do that for a second.
>>
If given the choice between a still-lingering Empire and some Sith gravedigging Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker going nuts I'll take the Luke going nuts story.

Anything just to keep away from repeating the original movies again.
>>
at least it doesnt sound boring

i wonder of george lucas' reaction
>>
>>50287445
>i wonder of george lucas' reaction
I don't think Lucas would even understand what's going on apart from special effects.
>>
>>50285945
It's almost cool. Don't think they'll kill off Luke in the first episode unless he appears in the rest as a force ghost.

You lost me there at Adam Driver being Han's evil son, though.
>>
>>50285945
Is that the fortress?
>>
>>50285945
>>Luke has a premonition about the destruction that Han's kid will bring in the future and decides to kill him.
>>Han is obviously mad as fuck at Luke.
There apparently is a concept art with Luke having his sword pointed at Han and Han aiming his blaster at Luke while covering Adam Driver's character with his body.

Interesting.
>>
>>50286671
keep on tippin faggot
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.