[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am the one who knocks on the door Really?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>I am the one who knocks on the door

Really?
>>
>you can call me ASAC Schrader... and you can fuck o-
Jesus christ, did they even try?
>>
>>49417240
>this is not chrystal
Bravo Vince
>>
>that feel when cool lines, but cheesy timing/delivery
Still better than "say my name". That felt totally forced.
>>
Plenty of cheesy dialogue in this show. But the delivery is excellent. They had a good cast.
>>
>jesse, listen up... i didn't put poison in Brock. if you want to believe I did, then put that bullet into my head, go ahead
felt so forced...
>>
File: The-Shining-008.jpg (33 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
The-Shining-008.jpg
33 KB, 460x276
It is me, Johnny
>>
>>49417394
>i'm all work and no play, i'm going bonkers!
ruined the movie
>>
>>49417354

The lines would be great in a comic book. Coming from characters in a human drama, not so much. But they had a fine balance to achieve, turning Walt into a villain while keeping his humanity in sight. The show's premise gets increasingly ludicrous as it goes on, and the interactions between major characters more absurd... the dialogue, a lot of the time, reflects that. If the actors weren't as good as they were a lot of those scenes would have felt worse.
>>
>>49417386
> Brock
Ya blew it
>>
>>49417276
No he said
>My name is Isaac xXxShReDDerxXx and you can go fuck urself
>>
Is it gonna be shit? I think it has enough potential to be better than Breaking Bad.
>>
>>49418568
I think it'll be good in a different way. I got to be an extra in one of the later episodes. I thought the series was going to be like an episode to episode drama but instead it tells an overall arc besides of just how he got to become Saul Goodman.

Didn't really see a whole lot, was an "attorney" in a large group of people clapping on a second balcony while a scene played put below
>>
File: 1412251754199.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1412251754199.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>49417369
That's what I always found weird about Breaking Bad. I know there's a team of writers but it seemed to only go two ways; cheesy, or great.

Cheesy like Jesse pointing out "vamanos" to Skylar and she says, yeah I wish. There were a bunch of moments like thay, that seemed amateurish. But there were a lot of great ones, like the whole scene with Mike and Jesse explaining why they were leaving the business. A lot of stuff like thay
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.