[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making a murderer bandwagon generall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
>its a brendan episode
>>
Wrestlemania
>>
>Parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit.
>Evidence of Avery’s involvement was found inside his home.
>There is DNA evidence tying the bullet found in the Avery garage to Halbach.
>Avery was the last known person to see Halbach alive.
>Police found her car, with blood on it and in it, left on the Avery family’s lot.
>Avery’s high-school age cousin, Brendan Dassey, confessed that he had assisted his uncle in murder of Halbach.
>Bullet found had Hallbach's DNA as well as being tied to his firearm
>Admitted to owning shackles, handcuffs, leg irons, which were used on the victim
>Her car key is found inside his house, not only that, but was covered in Avery's sweat
>Avery not only called Auto Trader and specifically requested Halbach to take pictures the day she was killed, but he also gave a false name when he did so.
>Not only was Avery’s blood — which we’re supposed to believe was planted by the police after being extracted from an evidence room — found in six places on Halbach’s vehicle, but DNA from his sweat was also found on a hood latch.
>According to an Appleton Post Crescent article from 2006, Avery planned the fantasy torture and killing of a young woman while in prison.
>History of animal abuse. Covered a cat in gasoline and threw it onto a bonfire.

I can go on but have ran out of characters.

HE DIN DU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOY.

People who actually think he's innocent are either cognitively dissonant (i.e. liberal) or are trolling.
>>
>>64743565

Was this kid autistic or just a cuck?
>>
>>64743565
JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (244 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
244 KB, 1417x1417
>>64743565
>Mr Avery didn't even own underwear
>>
I AM THE PRIZE
>>
File: I0000OV08VJvWWss.jpg (36 KB, 133x200) Image search: [Google]
I0000OV08VJvWWss.jpg
36 KB, 133x200
>>64743565
>>
>>64744265
tfw this is a real life Prisoners, Brendan is Dano and Steven is the old lady
>>
>>64744198

>being this uncritical

I think there are doubts regarding his innocence, but still...
>>
>>64744236
i'm still trying to wrap my head around this one
>>
they obviously want him innocent and have spent a lot of money on it for this program.

therefore he is guilty out of spite.
>>
>>64744327
Even if he didn't do it, which is one MASSIVE stretch I'm not willing to take, him and Braindead Brendan deserve to be locked up for sheer stupidity. It's only a matter of time before they kill someone else, either intentionally or just through their sheer incompetence.
>>
Its his own fault
>Lawyer warned him not to poke the bear
>Shouldn't have joked about needing help to hide the body
>Brendan shouldn't have started guessing what happened
>Avery should have given some money to Brendan for an attorney

It would have been much easier if he had killed her because Im sure he would have gotten rid of all the evidence
>>
>>64744211
both and he looks like a typical serial killer to boot
>>
The lawyer really was doing him a favor. 15 years over life.. He didn't deserve either but shit
>>
>>64744327
>stop being critical of the docu
you're right, if a documentary trys to convince me of his innocence, than he has to be innocent!
>>
>>64744198
>Parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit.
Which had been moved
>Evidence of Avery’s involvement was found inside his home.
Like??
>There is DNA evidence tying the bullet found in the Avery garage to Halbach.
The only bit of DNA evidence found in the room in which she was supposedly killed
>>Avery was the last known person to see Halbach alive.
>Police found her car, with blood on it and in it, left on the Avery family’s lot.
So he was careful enough to not get any of her DNA inside his bedroom, or garage but was stupid enough to smear blood all over her car
>Avery’s high-school age cousin, Brendan Dassey, confessed that he had assisted his uncle in murder of Halbach.
Did you watch the confession? Did you hear his conflicting statements?
>Bullet found had Hallbach's DNA as well as being tied to his firearm
Incorrect, William Newhouse could not connect the gun to the bullet. Only the bullet to a .22 firarm. There was no evidence on the gun
>Admitted to owning shackles, handcuffs, leg irons, which were used on the victim
Not illegal to own and no evidence they were used on victim
>Her car key is found inside his house, not only that, but was covered in Avery's sweat
Her key had no DNA except Avery's, not even her own DNA. Also was not dusted for prints
>According to an Appleton Post Crescent article from 2006, Avery planned the fantasy torture and killing of a young woman while in prison.
Not illegal, thought police
>History of animal abuse. Covered a cat in gasoline and threw it onto a bonfire.
Done decades previously and not a prerequisite for murder
>>
>>64744646
All the fucking anti-constitutional (occam's razor) edgelords in these threads:

>This doc is biased because no reasons.
> Cue a couple things not shown which aren't even important and don't change anyone's mind.
>>
>>64744198
>it's a "I just read about Kratz's statements about another 5 pieces of prosecutor evidence just as easily debunked as the rest were in the documentary but now I KNOW Steven is GUILTY" comment
>>
>>64744198
KKIDF please leave
>>
yeah?
yeah.
>>
There is no evidence that points that rape actually happened, if rape didn't happen then Brendan is innocent.
There is no evidence found in Avery's house or garage that links Brendan.
Where's the blood? If they cleaned it up, why would they leave the car key lying on the floor?

One bullet was found in the garage with Halbach's DNA, however the test was tainted by the tester herself.

why would they shot a bleeding body and move it around the property? yet no blood was found anywhere, but the car.

To me he is not guilty of this crime, and the police should have investigated more suspects desu.
>>
File: 1452348821292.jpg (168 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1452348821292.jpg
168 KB, 645x773
Please help Our Boy Brendan

http://www.change.org/free-brendan-dassey-in-time-for-wrestlemania-2016-april-3
>>
>>64744747
>assuming shit
too bad, but i never even watched the shit doc, I'm just here to shitpost.
but it's nice to see that your critical thinking is based on watching something on tv and thinking about how smart you are.
>>
>>64744747
its called making a murderer.

they might as well have called it inbred white chimpout bait.
>>
>>64743565
what the fuck is this show about and why is it so damn popular?
>>
File: 1434909999736.png (173 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1434909999736.png
173 KB, 600x579
>>64744781
The only evidence against Brendan is his own confession from when he was bamboozled by being asked the same questions over and over. Which was inconsistent and didn't have any internal logic, and didn't he have an alibi? He took several phone calls at his house over the course of the evening. The bus drive saw Theresa photographing the car at 15:40 so how did Steven Avery manage to have her tied up naked on the bed in the ten minutes it would have taken Brendan to walk over there with the mail?
>>
>>64744877
>why is it so damn popular?
Netflix are the kings of viral marketing.
>>
literally sjw the show
>>
>>64744877
because people eat up conspiracy theories and thats what this show peddles to the viewer: a supposedly large sprawling conspiracy that connects every facet of the political and justice system within a county in wisconsin in an attempt to not only cover up the murder of a girl but prevent a $36,000,000 lawsuit payout - and it tries to make you believe that's actually possible
>>
>>64745088
Why wouldn't it be possible?
>>
>>64745088
the man/system protects itself.
doesnt seem insane.
>>
>>64745040
>>64745088
Based PRIZE
>>
>>64745088
little bit confused, is the show covering up the murder or is it alleging that the county covered up the murder?
>>
Even if you dont buy the whole conspiracy theory, which is bascially 2-3 cops who wants to make sure that the person they think did the crime actually gets caught and decieds to "help" the investigation on its way, then what kind of evidence is there really?
Bonefragments of the victim found outside Averys house, which had been move.
One single bullet with supposedly the victims DNA on it, the medical examiner didnt follow correct protocol and the bullet should have been disqualified as an evidence
Averys blood found in her car, this only proves that he has been bleeding in her car, nothing else really
The key with Averys blood, this is questionable, no other DNA on it? not even a fingerprint? He has a key, it doesnt prove he commited a murder.

The fact is that there is a lack of evidence that you would have found in such a murder that the D.A has described, his bedroom should be full of both his and her DNA and traces, yet their are none of this, only the traces of the people who lived there
Where is the weapon that was used to kill her? There is none, its very hard to prove that someone has been killed if you cant even prove what murder weapon was used
>>
>>64745088
Confirmed for not having seen the show or being too retarded to understand the point of it
>>
>>64745332
>not even a fingerprint?
The key was never tested for fingerprints iirc (which is even more retarted)
>>
>>64745289
the county is covering up the murder - that's what the filmmakers want you to believe
>>
>>64745364
>The key was never tested for fingerprints
Everyone makes misstakes, but this was such a big investigation with alot of media pressure on high public intressts that such misstakes shouldnt have been made
The same also goes for the Manitowoc County police and their involvment in the investigation, they should have stayed as far as possible away from it, instead they were heavily involved with finding all of the critical evidence
>>
>Brendan episode
>staring at the floor music starts playing
>>
File: 1451854705251.png (501 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1451854705251.png
501 KB, 680x418
>>64743565
>I have a project due 6th hour
>>
File: 176845791466.png (115 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
176845791466.png
115 KB, 500x498
>>
>>64743806
yeah
>>
>>64744355
At least it cleared up the earlier confusing statement about how the Averys didn't dress like everyone else in Manitowoc.
>>
>>64745656
Excellent
>>
>>64744523
i have no idea by what standard Brendan was deemed competent to give testimony, that kid is legit retarded. i've worked with some learning disabled kids and Brendan is way beyond that, even if he doesn't have Downs syndrome or cerebral palsy there is clearly cognitive impairment sufficient to render his testimony moot
>>
>>64745656
Should say bombfire, 1/10.
>>
File: 1449054357771.gif (2 MB, 512x338) Image search: [Google]
1449054357771.gif
2 MB, 512x338
>I guessed
>>
File: NRXVPi6.jpg (110 KB, 1205x681) Image search: [Google]
NRXVPi6.jpg
110 KB, 1205x681
>tfw you done goofed so you just lie and say cant remember until they excuse you
BASED COLBURN
>>
>>64745438
>Everyone makes mistakes
NOT THE FUCKING COPS YOU KEK

WHEN THE COPS MAKE MISTAKES YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO CONVICT
>>
>>64746025
>NOT THE FUCKING COPS YOU
maybe you should read the whole post instead or do you have autism?
>WHEN THE COPS MAKE MISTAKES YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO CONVICT
exactly
>>
>What BOOK, Brendan? What BOOK tells the story of a woman shackled, beaten and raped, then stabbed and her body burned in the yard? What BOOK?
>I believe it was called "Kiss the Girls"

Imagine getting BTFO by Brendan this fucking hard. Ken Kratz should have hanged himself right then.
>>
>>64745088
if you don't think its possible at all you're an idiot, heck the first few episode conclusively prove a conspiracy of silence in order to secure Avery's first conviction
>>
>>64745289
the show alleges that the county were so focused on avery as a suspect that they not only ignored other leads but "bent" the rules to ensure he would be conviced again. its clear from their statements that most of them think Avery was guilty of the orignial assault back in 1985 in spite of all the evidence that exonerated him, and see his being freed as a black eye for the department. still its a long way from that to actively planting evidence
>>
>>64745671
yeah?
>>
>>64743565

> So Brendan, just for the record, you shot JFK correct?
>...yeah?
>>
>>64746077
yeah no shit, his only followup was to ask who wrote it...really? why would that even matter? that book was even made into a mediocre movie staring Morgan Freeman
>>
>>64745332
>it only proves he was bleeding in her car.

I don't think he did it but comments like that make the Avery side look as stupid as he is.

The blood in the car is the only vaguely solid piece of evidence the prosecution have.

The problem is that the only reason its admissable is because a 3rd rate FBI scientist said his test was accurate and enough, almost infaliable, despite the fact that any real scientific researcher familiar with how the EDTA test works would never, ever say that.
>>
WHY DOES FASSBENDER HAVE NO FUCKING EYEBROWS
>>
>>64743565
>>64744236
>He smelled so bad that every time he got arrested the police made him take a shower at the station.
>>
>>64744747
>>This doc is biased because no reasons.
They try way too hard in the earlier episodes trying to establish that steven was just a regular old good guy and that it wasn't in his character to do this or that and even his time in jail couldnt have pushed him over the edge. That's ALL assumption and totally bias in order to set up the viewer for the rest of the documentary. you go into the "meat" of the argument already feeling sorry for the guy because of his wrongful imprisonment while the seeds of doubt have already been planted to question the case against him.

I will say though that it's a nice change from the typical crime drama told from the perspective of never-wrong super detectives who always do things by the book and get the REAL bad guys. both sides of these kind of shows have an extremely bias narrative.
>>
>>64746147

>Brendan, you have to be honest with us
>we know what happened we just need you to tell us
>who shot him Brendan?
>...
>Brendan, we already know, just say it, you shot him, right
>....yeah
>what about the other guy? On the grass, Brendan
>...uh
>fine, I'll say it, who was the second shooter on the grassy knoll, Brendan. It was your uncle, right
>...yeah
>>
>>64746077

I loved this bit.

'Err I dunno, maybe any fucking one of the millions of crime thrillers you can find in any book store?'

Fucking ridiculous
>>
File: CX4u4NQWAAAIbRE.jpg (22 KB, 599x281) Image search: [Google]
CX4u4NQWAAAIbRE.jpg
22 KB, 599x281
>id say that if youre not convinced about who called my sister, just watch the confession tape. Thats all the proof I need
>Have you watched the tape, Michael?
>I have not, no
>>
>>64746380

Why didn't anyone ask him what was on the messages he admitted he listened to?
>>
>>64746331
>something with her head, Brendan
>...cut her hair?
>>
>>64746081
"conspiracy of silence" is a far cry from the government planning to murder a girl just to pin it on a guy so they could wrongfully convict him again. that's where this whole show goes off the fucking rails for me. yes there was gross incompetence but when you stretch the story to fit your own ideology of "the government is out to get you" i just cant take it seriously anymore.

i basically watch that part as fiction because that's what it is. just entertainment.

it's funny how mad people get when people are found guilty without enough proof but you give them even a whiff of cover up and they will drop every notion of rational evidence based thinking.
>>
>Now draw a woman tied down on a bed. Make sure to annotate the handcuffs and leg shackles
>>
>>64746331
If only they had investigated a little further, they would have discovered that Avery killed Nicole Brown and was complicit in kidnapping the Lindbergh baby.
>>
File: image-of-blue-ribbon[1].gif (94 KB, 577x894) Image search: [Google]
image-of-blue-ribbon[1].gif
94 KB, 577x894
Post >yfw blue ribbon
>>
File: 1434815169501.jpg (48 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1434815169501.jpg
48 KB, 525x540
>>64746435
>Cutting her hair and throat are part of the official timeline now, all from when Brendan was trying to guess that she was shot in the head
>>
>>64746453
>that's where this whole show goes off the fucking rails for me.
Except it's pretty clear the documentary isn't suggesting in any way that the police murdered the woman. That's just Avery, parts of his family and the one random woman who said she wouldn't be surprised. But you are free to also
>drop every notion of rational evidence based thinking
>>
i'm pretty convinced the ex-boyfriend/roommate should have been a prime suspect - his demeanor and sketchiness in his alibi are, well, all over the place and honestly kind of creepy

he especially becomes creepier when you begin considering his high school senior quote "all women are evil"
>>
File: 1452438779822.png (448 KB, 576x763) Image search: [Google]
1452438779822.png
448 KB, 576x763
>>64746707
Based Ryan

>Ryan "Chopped Her Up Fast" Hillegas
>Ryan "Last One To Hear Her Cryin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "Master of Hog-Tyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'm The Only One Who Knows Steve And Brendan Ain't Lyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "She Dumped Me So I Raped Her In The Grass" Hillegas
>Ryan "That Password Was a Lucky Guess" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Manitowoc Man of Mutilation" Hillegas
>Ryan "Brought Bacardi to the Search Party" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Auto-Trader Date and Rape Her" Hillegas
>Ryan "Knuckles Made of Brass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Burnin' Bones With A Gallon of Gas" Hillegas
>Ryan "Committing Crimes By The Property Line" Hillegas
>Ryan "Got Sent To Voicemail So I Murdered Her Ass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Dump Me and I Will Dump You (In a Fire Pit)" Hillegas
>Ryan "Me And Mike Halbach Put Her Body In The Trash" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Forceful Johnson of Wisconsin" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'll Pin It On The Nitwit" Hillegas
>Ryan "Gettin' Necrotic Cunny Under the Overpass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Those Scratch Marks On My Hand Are Just From Stray Cats" Hillegas
>Ryan "No Avery Gets A Pass" Hillegas
>>
File: readImage.jpg (22 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
22 KB, 620x620
>>64746550
>>
>>64746707
That's from college, not high school. It's not his senior quote either, it's just some random thing in the student paper.
>>
>>64746742
Women are evil and scary though.
>>
>>64746915
>all the guy answers are stupid jokes
>all the girl answers are serious
>>
>>64747092
Clowns are an actual phobia for some people

Also women are scary because they really are evil:^)
>>
>>64746380

wait did he really say this?? and when did he?
>>
>>64748464
think episode 4. Im paraphrasing aswell but he does say the proof is in the videotape and then answers "I have not, no" when hes asked whether hes seen it
>>
>>64748464
Yep.
>>
>>64746380
embarassing
>>
Ex-Boyfriend called Teresa upset that she was cheating on him with her roommate, leaving her two angry voicemails, telling her he was on the way to her apartment. Ex-Boyfriend killed Teresa in her apartment, in a moment of passion, with a gunshot to the head. There would be evidence, but the apartment was never searched. He put her in the back of the car and drove her to the quarry to burn the body, and ditched the car somewhere.

Colburn found it and reported it, and called Lenk. The police did normal investigative work, then learned that Steven was the last person to see her. Time to kill two bird with one stone. He then had Colburn move the car, in the middle of the night (Averys claimed to see headlights). Meanwhile, the ex-boyfriend then erased the voicemails. He was questioned by the police where they dropped hints that they thought Steven Avery did it and he wasn't a suspect. Maybe they even dropped hints that the car might be in the junkyard. He then sent a search team member to the Avery junkyard, a specific section, with a camera, where magically the car was.

Lenk wanted to plant he key right away but there wasn't a moment to do it and he needed Steven's DNA and to clean the key. He cleaned the key and planted Steven's DNA on it , then planted it on the fourth day. He also planted the blood the first day, at 6PM, like his first report said, which he later tried to coverup.
>>
>>64745289
Neither. This is where people get confused. They alleged that members of the Manitowoc county sheriff's department were responsible for planting evidence. That wouldn't have taken a large conspiracy, only a few people.
>>
>>64745893
He actually did surprisingly well on the stand in episode 9. I was genuinely shocked.
>>
>>64744198
>cleans all the traces of blood in his house with scrutiny like a pro
>doesn't crush the car although he easily could in the 6 days after the alleged murder
>still doesn't crush the car after TH was reported missing and he knows he was supposed to be the last person to have seen her.
I can buy that Avery is retarded but then I can't understand how such a retard could clean all the evidence of the actual stabbing in his house. It just doesn't add up especially since HIS DNA was found in the garage.
>>
File: 1450634713878.jpg (56 KB, 736x960) Image search: [Google]
1450634713878.jpg
56 KB, 736x960
>>64745656
>I just wanna go home
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 534x712
Let's roll. 70 get
>>
File: tfw no consistency.png (76 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
tfw no consistency.png
76 KB, 1000x667
>>64744839
>>
>>64748860
70 get
>>
>>64748860
18 get
>>
>>64748835
Not only that but the car was hilariously poorly hidden. They threw a few pieces of plywood on it and called it a day.
>>
>>64748860
55 get
>>
>>64748720
Would planting Steven's DNA be as simple as taking a dirty shirt he had lying around and rubbing it on the keys and hood latch?
>>
>>64744523
>Avery should have given some money to Brendan for an attorney

This so much, but he had to be greedy and keep both of them for himself.

Karma!
>>
>>64748869
Wut does consistency mean?
>>
>>64748928
Steven inspected the car when he met Teresa though. Nothing strange about his DNA being on the hood.
>>
>sending yourself to prison for life for no reason

Absolute madman
>>
>>64748995
I think you're confused. DNA was found on the hood of Teresa's RAV4, not the van that she was there to photograph.
>>
File: Scott T.jpg (45 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Scott T.jpg
45 KB, 800x599
So did this guy do it alone or with Bobby?
>>
>>64746566
The entire timeline of what happened is pieced together from the shit he said during that interview. He got it all from a book he read by James Patterson called Kiss the Girls.
>>
>>64749111
Shut up idiot. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>64749285
Don't ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
Daily reminder that...

Steven Avery is guilty
Brendan dindu nuffin and is only guilty of being a retard. The only positive side of him being in prison is that he hopefully will never breed out his inferior genes
The Manitowoc police are corrupt as fuck and definitely without a doubt planted evidence as to make sure Avery went away this time, not only to save from a massive lawsuit but also because they had a personal agenda against Avery and had egg on their faces from before when Avery was wrongly convicted.

If you take anything away other than that you are a faglord.
>>
>>64749352
Regardless of his guilt, Steven deserves another trial. How they ever allowed the original trial to be held in that county is beyond me.
>>
>>64749391

I actually agree with you on that. I think he is guilty but he deserves another trial.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3vp0EfPbYE

P R I Z E
>>
Steven Avery and family.
http://m.imgur.com/a/oWdXF
>>
>>64749391
Not to mention sandbagging the defense team with all of those Mantiowoc county police relatives in the jury pool. They could only dismiss so many
>>
>>64749480
>Dolores
;_;
>>
>>64746380
He was such a smarmy douche every time he was on camera.
>>
>>64749493
I thought it was really weird that they opted to replace the one juror as opposed to calling a mistrial. Didn't they say that it was Steve's choice?
>>
File: based-kratz.jpg (20 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
based-kratz.jpg
20 KB, 670x447
>>64749476
I'M THE ONE WITH THE 350K HOUSE
>>
>>64749476
>>64749594

It takes a special kind of asshole to be so sleazy that you are hated more than a murderer. He must be heavily Jewish.
>>
>it's a Ken Kratz talks like a girl episode
>>
File: image.png (292 KB, 544x687) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292 KB, 544x687
JUST
>>
>>64749651
Does this retarded inbred bitch even realize she helped send him away?

She seems painfully oblivious to it all
>>
>>64749651
Brendan has become quite a big guy
>>
>Wisconsin genetics

Maybe the Packers being a good football team is the only thing keeping people from killing themselves.
>>
>>64749636
I doubt it. He doesn't really look it and Kratz is a German last name I'm pretty sure. There is something really disgusting about him though
>>
>>64749476
Kek. Kratz's texts are like something some /r9k/ virgin would send trying to sound alpha.
>>
>>64749480
Jesus his mother never ages, it's like she was just born ancient
>>
Is it just me or is Brendan's mom fucking hot?
>>
>>64749961
No

Plenty of other hopeless virgins agree
>>
>>64749961
it's you

Shes the literal definition of a white trash crack whore
>>
>>64749979
>no indication of her doing crack
>no indication of her selling he body
>crackwhore
???
>>
>>64749961
She's a 9/10 by their standards and apparently yours.
>>
>>64750011
>different spouses
>kids from different fathers
>family members are rumored to sell crack
>brother in Jail, son in Jail
>lives in Wisconsin
>no indication of her doing crack
>no indication of her selling her body
>>
>>64749961
She looked a lot better with the brown hair. That bleached permed hair wasn't doing her any favors.
>>
>>64746326
Bullshit. They start out saying he had robberies to his name and shit. Everyone knows Steven is probably bad news and a cousinfucking hick mongoloid.

Doesnt mean that he didnt get framed, though.
>>
>>64748961
he used all his money on his lawyers and still got found guilty.
If he cut it between himself and Brendan they would both still be conficted, furthermore less arguments for their innocence would exist giving them less chance to appeal and less chances for successful petitions (like the show has now prompted).
Also Steve probably didn't like the idea of spending even m9re time in prison because his retard nephew is retarded.
>>
>>64746077
I was really surprised he had an answer for that
>>
>>64749538
ikr ;_;

She's probably a shitty mom, but atleast she means well. Can't we start a gofundme campaign or something. I just want to see Dolores smile.
>>
>tfw you'll never be as big of a boss as Kratz
>>
>>64746077
did he REALLY read that book or was that something his defense team had him say?
>>
>>64746001
C O L B U R N
O
C
K
B
U
R
N
>>
>>64750447
I dont think anyone can make Brendan say anything just off the cuff like that. Even if his team told him: YOU HAVE TO SAY YOU GOT IT FROM THAT BOOK, then I seriously doubt he would be able to.
>>
>tfw you will never get the prize
>>
>>64749476
Fucking Kratz.
>>
>>64750484
It wasn't off the cuff, those questions and answers are rehearsed over and over again until they feel confident he wont fuck up on the stand.
>>
Brendan is so fucking annoying. Hes an embarrassment to retards.

>those fucking phone calls with his mom

LIKE DUDE WAKE UP
>>
How is a retard capable of murder when he can't even understand what consistency means
>>
>>64746001
He has a punchable face
>>
>>64750572
>BRENDAN DID YOU REALLY RAPE AND KILL THAT POOR GIRL!?!
>well....yeah?
>YOU DID?!?!
>well....no?
>THEN WHY DID YOU SAY YOU DID!?!?
>I don't know...
>>
File: 1440701825976.jpg (110 KB, 1166x878) Image search: [Google]
1440701825976.jpg
110 KB, 1166x878
>>64746550
>>
File: image.png (529 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529 KB, 540x960
Well he atleast got his diploma
>>
File: 1326081169879.jpg (43 KB, 1012x848) Image search: [Google]
1326081169879.jpg
43 KB, 1012x848
>>64750637
He seriously has the mentality of a child. Those are the kind of answers a kid gives when he thinks he's in trouble. Fuck that angered me so much
>>
>>64750637
His "I dunno" answers are what put him in prison for life. He did way better than expected at his trial but it was still infuriating to listen to him.
>>
Steven Avery is innocent. If you just really look at all the ally byes he had, it just doesnt make sense that hes gilltee
>>
>>64750409
Dolores, Barb and Jodi all seem absolutely based. Loyal wives and mothers.
>>
>>64750672
Based
>>
>>64750672
>Finally handed in my 6th hour book report on Kiss the Girls
>>
>>64750735
Steve's first wife and 5 kids didn't stick around.
>>
>>64750735
Wife ranking:

1. Dolores
2. Jodi
3. Barb

Tbqhfm
>>
>>64750735
Jodi left as soon as Steven got convicted, didn't she? Seemed pretty chill and intelligent (compared to the rest) though.
>>
File: 51qIivVxB1L.jpg (37 KB, 278x500) Image search: [Google]
51qIivVxB1L.jpg
37 KB, 278x500
Can someone shoop The Prize onto this I cba
>>
>>64750866
They legally had to stay away from each other.
>>
>>64750893
I don't remember, why was that? And couldn't they see each other again after he was convicted?
>>
>>64750866
The police LITERALLY banned her from seeing Steven and put her back in jail for smiling at him when they walked past each other at the courthouse. Not many relationships survive that senpai.
>>
>>64750921
Right that was bullshit, but wasn't that during the trial? They must have been able to see each other after it.
>>
>>64749726
Is that why she was crying on the stands and lied in front of everyone saying she made it up? She was remorseful, but I think he told her there were body parts in the fire 100%
>>
>>64751154
>but I think he told her there were body parts in the fire 100%
Are you an idiot?
Not only did she get that from television, and he never saw any body parts
>>
>>64750917
I believe it was because they had a few domestic issues combined with her drinking problem.
>>
>Avery had the option to call mistrail
>Chose not to

Fucking idiot. He deserves to be in jail
>>
>>64751415
are you retarded? He was at the bonfire, it really shook him up and he confided that information with his cousin
>>
>>64745941
Underrated post. Someone please fix this.
>>
>>64751819
He's such a nice and trusting guy he didn't want to waste everyone's time again
>>
>>64751853
>He was at the bonfire
Yeah throwing wood and tires on the fire
>it really shook him up
no loosing, his gf and being called fatty made him depressed
>confided that information with his cousin
no she saw that on tv, when they reported about it
>>
File: Yoda-Meditating.jpg (178 KB, 1400x800) Image search: [Google]
Yoda-Meditating.jpg
178 KB, 1400x800
>steven's mom
>>
>>64743565
His is the real sad story. Just some dumb kid who got pushed around by the cops. We ought to teach kids to not talk to the police without a lawyer. His sucked so much it wouldn't have mattered though.
>>
>>64751927
You're wrong, and you know what else you are? A faggot. A complete and total faggot. Brendan is guilty
>>
>>64751981
>You're wrong
How can i be wrong?
Tell me something that Brendan told the police, any kind of information that wasnt known in the media that Brendan gave the police in his confession, if you are to confess to a crime but cant even do this, then you clearly arent the person who commited the crime
>>
File: retard.png (508 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
508 KB, 684x513
>>64751957
>that's what it says I said but it wasn't me lol
*plays tape where he says exactly that*

That moment was fucking priceless.
>>
>>64743565
>Brendan Dassey movie
>it ain't wrestlemania starts playing
>>
>>64751981
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64750672
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

S-stop there... yeah...
That's me...
Bet you're wondering how I got here?
Yeah...

*tape rewinding*
Well it all started when I was watching Wrestlemania '04
>>
>>64746707
>>64746707
Also roommate didn't report her missing for three days.
Also the same roommate gave those two women (who found the car) his own camera "in case you find something" when the same roommate told them to look in the scrapyard, as far as I know he had been informing and conducting the searchparty for quite some time prior to it without giving someone else his camera
>>
I don't know....
>>
>>64752258
I dont understand how they couldnt not investigate the Room-mate or the ex-boyfriend, that has to go against every procedure and police instict that exists out there
>>
>>64752334
Yeah?
>>
>>64752359
>Yeah?
If thats alright with you?
>>
>>64752397
Yeah
>>
>>64746001
Whats the point of being under oath when you can just say you dont remember to literally everything
>>
>>64752525
it's typically naive american to believe people won't lie when they swore to god they won't
>>
File: 1452012850390.jpg (36 KB, 426x434) Image search: [Google]
1452012850390.jpg
36 KB, 426x434
The fuck is wrong with Wisconsin?
>>
>>64752258
>Also roommate didn't report her missing for three days.
Is that really something suspicious? I've been gone for more than that and my old roommates never reported me missing.
>>
>>64752600
white genes
>>
>>64752449
BE HONES
>>
what fucking password did this bitch use to the point where no less than three people could read her messages
himynameistheresa?
>>
>>64752600
Not enough cultural enrichment
>>
>>64752740

the ex probably just stole it months ago
>>
>>64752740
Her sisters birthdays apparently. I call bullshit they could guess those
>>
>>64752740
Back in 2005 I remember my voicemail password being only 4 digits and I think anyone close to me could have figured it out as I used it for almost everything.
>>
>>64752667
is that a regularish thing with you? then i could understand
halbech seems like the type to not do that
so i could understand concern of an otherwise organized person not even stepping foot in the house for three whole days

that being said, if the roommate was the kind of asshole to not give two shits that'd be fine but...
he hacked into her phone just like the brother and ex-boyfriend
>>
>>64752667
As much as I didn't care for my old roommate, I would be concerned after a day or two because she was such a homebody. And I would want her portion of the rent and utilities.

Her roommate was a good friend, right?
>>
>>64752667
I would say that is suspicious. My roommate is a pretty aloof guy and it's not unusual for him to disappear, but if it was more than 24 hours I would start investigating seriously
>>
>>64752879
Yeah
>>
>>64752889
Yeah?
>>
>>64752889
That makes it even creepier. He should have been calling her family to find out yet he calls her ex? Cahoots, I'm telling ya.
>>
>>64752014
If ever there was a more perfect example of being caught with the pants down.
>>
>>64752832
>>64752879
>>64752883

It was semi-regular thing. I was living in two places basically. But we didn't know the relationship of Teresa and her roommate so all I'm saying is that I wouldn't say her roommate is that suspicious. Ryan "The Forceful Johnson of Wisconsin" Hillegas and Mike "Faggot" Halbach are much weirder.
>>
>>64751009
She left before the trial was over because she didn't want to lose the new life she was trying to make in a different town.

She was essentially harassed by her PO until she stopped being involved with Steven at all
>>
What was the reasoning behind not allowing the defendants of avery to explicitly name or point to other suspects?
>>
>>64751932
I had the same thought anon
>>
>>64746380
So how many dicks do you have to suck to become the "director of football technology" for the Packers?
>>
>>64749636
Pfft, there's no Jews in Wisconsin.
>>
>>64752968
because the judge said so
although people like to get pissy at steven now for even suggesting others should be looked at, not even made suspects
>>64753033
just let em snort a bit of your sister's ashes
they'll be all over yours in two secs flat
>>
>>64749651
HOW do you get fat in prison? It's almost literally impossible. 2000 calorie diet plus nothing to do but work out.
>>
File: 10guy.jpg (225 KB, 882x697) Image search: [Google]
10guy.jpg
225 KB, 882x697
>>64746380
>Director of Football Technology

Does he inflate the balls or what the fuck even
>>
>>64749726
She legit seemed just as retarded as him.
>>
>>64752968
They are their to defend.

Not make up stories or play cops.
>>
>>64752600
No fresh blood. Think about how many people move to Wisconsin versus how many people probably flee as soon as they're able to.
>>
How are the people involved taking the repercussion of the doc?
Did Mike Halbach get shit on his social media?
>>
>>64753126
>2000 calorie diet plus nothing to do but work out.
you can't guarantee that every meal he eats a day adds up to 2000 calories unless everything is prepackaged and/or measured. Also, you're assuming he actually works out, not to mention that unless he's working out for the majority of the time he's awake, working out doesn't actually burn as many calories as people think it does. What it really boils down to is that he eats above his TDEE. He most likely spends 90% of his free time lying down staring at the wall.
>>
everyone is WI is a potato
>>
>>64753264
>How are the people involved taking the repercussion of the doc?
>Did Mike Halbach get shit on his social media?
check wikipedia. THe DA guy pulled that typical "they didn't talk TO ME and get my side, shit is biased!!!" And of course the bother got shit.
>>
>>64753126
>work the slop line at prison
>feel bad for the new kid
>skinny
>acne
>quiet
>dumb
>he'll never make it alive
>give him slightly bigger portions
>hope he'll bulk up to protect himself
>>
>>64753293
>He most likely spends 90% of his free time lying down staring at the wall.
Jesus

Although in that 'letter to the outside world' he seemed to be communicating well. Perhaps the socialization of prison has been good for him. No doubt he had plenty of time to rehearse the speech though.
>>
File: lilkev.jpg (40 KB, 614x713) Image search: [Google]
lilkev.jpg
40 KB, 614x713
>>64752142
>>
>>64753232
But if the defendants show inconsistencies in evidence and testimonies highlighting the cops' inability to an objective evaluation of the case, then that's a reason to doubt fair play in the investigation, if this is questioned on several points they should generate at least the ability to point to other suspects. I get the documentary is probably biased in many ways, but IF the cops' foul involvement had at least a bit of real weight to it (colburns car-sighting, lenk's finding the key the seventh time the room was searched, ONLY avery's DNA on the key belonging to the woman), then the court shouldn't evaluate the case with the same perspective which is (in the documentary) heavily questioned.
>>
File: 1363716070990.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
1363716070990.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>"If we wanted to eliminate him, it would be easy to do so"

Guilty or not guilty, to have to say that in an interview (or something to that effect) is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>64753767
The notion of doing so much work to frame Avery is ridiculous in itself. I understood why he said it.
>>
>>64753767
pretty much a warning to him to back off but he's so forrest gump retarded he probably just responded with
>I DOON'T KNOW!!! I DIN'NT DEW IT
>>
>>64753801
>The notion of doing so much work
>implying it was a lot of work
still not something you say phrased that way. It's just something you don't say like mentioning bombs while you're on a plane.
>>
>>64753801
>dropping a key is a lot of work
>>
If Avery's case was to be reopened, how much of the evidence is still left after 10 years?
>>
>>64753873
Their story was a lot of work.
>key jumped horizontally from the back of the dresser when it was forcibly moved
>>
>>64753689
It is the police job to investigate crime.
It is the lawyers job to defend their client.
They can point to inconsistencies and highlight times where the police have not done there job properly. They cannot make any allegations towards people to deflect from their client.
>>
>"What BOOK brendan? What BOOK could possibly entail having a woman raped, her throat slit, and her being shot in the head? What Book is that?"
>"I believe it was called Kiss the girls."

B T F O
>>
>>64753928
Ken getting btfo by a literal retard, how do you suck so much at your job.
>>
>>64753873
This.
They did jackshit.
>dropped a key
>parked a car
>potentially put a burned corpse into a bucket and spread it out the lawn
that was not much work
>>
>>64753910
the first thing you have to understand is that they're all idiots. So they dropped the key thinking
>I won't have to explain this at all, I can just say I found the key there, I found the blood stains there, the rav4 was just hidden right there and discovered within 10 minutes days later
so sure, their story was a lot of work, but that's just because someone decided to question it. Planting the evidence was not a lot work.
>>
File: 1338324924649.jpg (47 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1338324924649.jpg
47 KB, 429x410
More like Making a Murderer?

I've already seen The Jinx, Paradise lost I-III, The Staircase I-II and the Confessions. Pretty good stuff especially the courtroom stuff. Would be nice if someone could recommend similar material.
>>
>>64754001
Thin blue line
>>
File: Buting.jpg (70 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
Buting.jpg
70 KB, 684x513
Ok, I just finished this series, and one thing I totally didnt understand:

Why the FUCK didnt Steven declare on his own trial????? This just fucked him up in front of the jury...

Also, who /buting/ here?
>>
>>64754001
If you like podcasts, season 1 of Serial is very similar to MaM.
>>
>>64753989
Their problem was that avery got a 400k settlement and could afford actual lawyers and there was a documentary team recording everything.
That's why this whole thing became a "thing" in the first place.
If SA had a public defender there wouldn't even be a trial.
>>
>>64754033
>>64754033
I think you mean "testify," and any good defense attorney will tell their defendant not to take the stand because it's just more shit the prosecution can use against you. there's no reason for him to testify.
>>
>>64753928
>>64753956
seriously though, do you believe that idiot ever read a book?
>>
>>64754001
Murder on a Sunday Morning

Patrick McGuinness is a real life badass
>>
>>64754033
you never want to testify for yourself EVER. Everything you say will be nitpicked and used against you. Nothing you can say won't be used against you negatively. They will spin your words against you and trap you. It would be hard for a smart person to testify and get away looking better, imagine a literal retard being let loose for the DA wolves to get at.
>>
>>64754033
Letting a dumb person defend himself is not a good idea.
>>
>>64754070
>If SA had a public defender there wouldn't even be a trial.
they would have gotten that guy the nephew got, he would have been fucked. Open and shut case.
>>
>>64754033
From his perspective, he's innocent. So if you don't have anything to do with it, why would need to talk about it, if you don't know anything?
>>
>>64754078
I've seen it said somewhere that he read the Harry Potter books.

But, regardless of whether or not he can read book, that particular book was made into a movie. So he probably did what 99% of /tv/ would do: he just watched the movie.
>>
>>64754033
Unless you're as charismatic as Ted Bundy, you shouldn't testify. Leave that to the lawyers.
>>
>>64754033
Because both he and his defense team knows he's guilty and know that the prosecution would be able to trip him up if he goes on the stand
>>
>>64754079
yeah this, highly recommended. Something similar is 'The Central Park Five' about 5 boys being false accused for rape in NY.
>>
>>64754189
didn't he have a book report to work one?
>>
>>64754033
jury isn't supposed to look down on the defendant if they decide not to testify. at least that's what drilled into you by the defense.

when i was in a jury, defendant decided not to take the stand, and while we did mention that in deliberations, it didn't affect our final verdict.

but this jury was apparently biased from the start.
>>
>>64754001
My cousin Vinny
>>
>>64754215
>Because both he and his defense team knows he's retarded and know that the prosecution would be able to trip him up if he goes on the stand
fix that for you
>>
File: qt.png (764 KB, 750x522) Image search: [Google]
qt.png
764 KB, 750x522
>>64754132
>>64754077
>>64754147
But Brendan did...

Seriously guys, if you were 100% innocent, I won't doubt to testify, I would say all I do exactly as happened, if I'm not lying my story won't have any inconsistency...

Also, who is this semen demon?
>>
>>64754207
But Ted Bundy got the worst possible verdict.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.