[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celebrity encounter stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: joe-rogan.jpg (465 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan.jpg
465 KB, 1920x1080
I met Joe Rogan a few years back.. well, kinda.

His tour bus broke down here in News Brunswick after a comedy show of his I attended. I pulled over, and got out with my iPhone camcorder recording, the stupid flash was on, and I didn't know how to turn it off. I noticed he was waiting beside the bus, his people probably walked to a 7-Eleven way up the road or something. I approached him, and he pulled out his phone, and put his flash light app on (it was dark), he was spooked. I'm not even an imposing looking guy, but I guess my figure in the shadows was enough to throttle his adrenaline. Before I could get close enough to tell him I was a huge fan without having to inappropriately shout it, he crept near the back of the bus, and when back there, he crouched. I went back there, and said "Hey, man!", but I looked, and he wasn't there. I then looked up, and he was like half way to the on ramp, a good 20 feet up the road. He shouted back to me, "I've already called the cops!". I was literally shocked at his behavior. I got out of there quick, since my vehicle at the time wasn't registered in my name. In the months that have passed, I've given much thought to that strange occurrence, and I can only conclude that perhaps he was high out of his mind, I really don't want to think of him as a pansy, although out of frustration, for a long time I did. I've just recently gotten over it, and starting re-listening to his podcast. It's not the same for me any more, that's for sure.
>>
>>64604712

i cant believe i read all this
>>
I saw Joe Pesci at a diner in NJ.

We both went for the cash register at the same time and he let me go first.

Don't care what people say, Joe Pesci is a cool dude in my book.
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Almost 30 years ago me and my family were out in richmond park in london enjoying the snow. My little sister was sledging down a hill when a man threw a snowball at her, nailing her in the face and causing her to crash into a snow bank. He walked off laughing, looking like a right smug cunt. He was Cliff Richard. I still hate him to this day for it.
>>
>>64605336
AHAHAHAHAHAH what the fuck

I need to visit LA

Do you often see famous people living there?
>>
>>64605563
its copypasta you dumb cunt
>>
>>64605462
Wouldn't surprise me if this was true
>>
>>64605563
how new are you
>>
File: 165441313.jpg (28 KB, 439x480) Image search: [Google]
165441313.jpg
28 KB, 439x480
>>64604917
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 446x357
>>64605563
Yes, retard. It's fucking LA. You'll run into Johnny Knoxville all the time, or share an elevator with the Olsen twins, and Andy dick is naked and high and in the middle of the street.
>>
>>64605563

fucking reddit
>>
>>64608202
>>64607246
>>64605654
>>64605591
so fucking easy
>>
>>64604712
This didnt happen
>>
>>64607246
>Andy dick is naked and high and in the middle of the street
too decadent for me t b h familia
>>
>>64604712
Im not sure if this is real or not but I read the cop line in his voice Idk why I kekt hard. But anyways you should email or tweet his ass (hes pretty active on twitter) and ask him if he remembers you at wherever you were.

I met Chester Bennington like 7 years ago at Universal and he was a prick I just wanted a picture and he was alone, his family mustve been on a ride. I dont think I listened to LP since but I went to a few of thier shows.
>>
File: 1451941192825.jpg (42 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1451941192825.jpg
42 KB, 377x326
>at a hotel in LA when I was 12 (went to Disneyland with family)
>Walking through lobby to walk across the street to Disneyland (it was the Disney hotel)
>Fucking Harrison Ford walks by us going the other way (I think he was going to disneyland too or coming home from Disneyland)
>"hi Mr. Ford"
>He looks at me with these big eyes and leans real close (he had bad breath lol)
>"Have fun at Disneyland, faggot"

And I did have fun at Disneyland that day.
>>
>>64609700
Did you look like a faggot?
>>
>>64605591
so was that
>>
File: 1334608410750.jpg (90 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1334608410750.jpg
90 KB, 512x384
>>64605563
>>
>>64604712
Is this pasta? I've never seen it before
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.