[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One... BILLION dollars. Can /pol/ fuck off now? You were wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
One... BILLION dollars.

Can /pol/ fuck off now? You were wrong again and no one likes you.
>>
>>64601479
the vast majority of people who watched the movie were either:

Kids
Bandwagoners
Cucks
People who liked the previous movies and just wanted to check from personal experience that the movie is shitty as fuck

There are a lot of these kind of people all over the world, it's not that hard to cast them using an extremely known franchise such as Star Wars. You can do the same with any other saga

The Godfather
LOTR
Return of the living dead
Rocky
Alien
and so on

Just by putting the franchises name on it you're already casting all the fans that the previous movies created. The revenue doesn't actually shows the quality of the movie you've produced only the expectation from the audience towards a new movie from the franchise someone else created

Nice try JewJew Abrams.
>>
REDDIT WINS AGAIN

THANK YOU REDDIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /TV/ BTFO
>>
>>64601479

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/adjusted.htm

#20. Below fucking Phantom Menace. And it already dropped to just 4 million $ per day.

That's just domestic. Internationally it's doing far worse.
>>
>>64601842
Pecunia non olet, nigga.
>>
File: LivingFailures.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LivingFailures.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>>64601479
Who cares what /Pol/ thinks?

/Pol/ users are living failures.
>>
>>64601479

Every big blockbuster makes a billion these days.
>>
>>64601916

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

CHAT SHIT GET BANGED
>>
>>64601871

>>>/pol/tard
>>>/f/uck
>>>/o/ff
>>
>>64602022
>claim /pol/ users are living failures
>does not provide any logical argument to back up such claim
>plays videogames
>>
>>64601479
I like /pol/... and I'm not white.
>>
File: shrugging-at-viewer.jpg (30 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
shrugging-at-viewer.jpg
30 KB, 500x356
>>64602243

>Being this defensive

Dat ad hominem, did I hurt your fee fees? Please share your beliefs I need a laugh.
>>
>>64601479
It deserves it the movie was really great
>>
>>64601479
b-b-but das only domestic, OP... It hasn't come out in China yet, even though China holds the largest population on Earth and they love the fuck out of Western films, and its pretty much beaten Avatar... Oh, wait.
>>
>>64601479
how much did 2 & 3 make (adjusted for inflation)
>>
>>64602243
>implying there's anything wrong with video games
It's past your bedtime gramps
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.