[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black comedian >black people be like this and white people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: chris-rock.jpg (20 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
chris-rock.jpg
20 KB, 400x280
>black comedian
>black people be like this and white people be like that
>>
Idiot.

The whole African American existence is that of the yard stick of they're perpetrator.
Stockholm syndrome refers to a group of psychological symptoms that occur in some persons in a captive or hostage situation. It has received considerable media publicity in recent years because it has been used to explain the behavior of such well-known kidnapping victims as Patty Hearst (1974) and Elizabeth Smart (2002). The term takes its name from a bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden, in August 1973. The robber took four employees of the bank (three women and one man) into the vault with him and kept them hostage for 131 hours. After the employees were finally released, they appeared to have formed a paradoxical emotional bond with their captor; they told reporters that they saw the police as their enemy rather than the bank robber, and that they had positive feelings toward the criminal. The syndrome was first named by Nils Bejerot (1921–1988), a medical professor who specialized in addiction research and served as a psychiatric consultant to the Swedish police during the standoff at the bank. Stockholm syndrome is also known as Survival Identification Syndrome.
>>
File: amy schumer.jpg (188 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
amy schumer.jpg
188 KB, 768x1024
>female comedian
>MUH VAGAAAAIIIIINNNNNNAAAAAAA
>>
>>64629228
Don't you enjoy? I enjoy.
>>
>>64629318

ha ha ha this post made me laugh because it was so poorly written
>>
>>64629318
>it's been over 100 years

Yeah nah
>>
>>64629228
Congratz OP, you posted a joke that Simpson made 20 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L104LViQeIw
>>
File: BErxolhCQAAxTMm.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
BErxolhCQAAxTMm.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>
File: mexican.jpg (28 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
mexican.jpg
28 KB, 600x396
>Mexican comedian
>LOOK HOW QUIRKY MY MEXICAN FAMILY WAS
>>
>Black comedian
>"Niggas"
>"White people"
>"Po-lees"
>"Hoes"
>>
>>64629397

I don't understand why this bitch is considered 'sexy'. I think she's ugly as fuck.
>>
>>64629641
Because she's a woman doing something men dominate the field at, and thus she's being put up on the feminists pedestal and treated as the Mary Sue of comedy and beauty.
>>
>>64629641
I don't think any guys really think she's sexy. I think that's just a thing the media says.
>>
File: ChrisRock2013.jpg (21 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
ChrisRock2013.jpg
21 KB, 300x400
Chris Rock is hosting the Oscars again this year
>>
>>64629228
>nigger comedian
>'white people is fuckin crazy yo, fo real fo real hear me out dough hear me out dough'
>>
>>64630361
One more reason to not watch that shit show.
>>
>>64630361
As opposed to the family fucker.

Guys, Rock is a king on the stand-up game right now. Has been for the better part of twenty years now.
>>
Black comedy routine
>it's hard being a black man in America
>white people lol
>can you believe p diddy did that? lmao
>the police, amirite??
>white people, lol
>relationship/marriage joke with a black twist
>child rearing joke with a black twist
>white people, lol
>big finish with a prominent black celebrity who raped/killed someone joke
>>
>>64630634
ROCKS WUZ KINGS OF COMEDY N SHIT
>>
>>64631055
WUZ?

IZ, YOU CRACKER ASS CRACKER.
>>
>hating on Chris Rock

Good to know that /tv/ is still full of plebs.
>>
>>64631164
Go ahead and tell me he isnt way out of his fucking depth here. Its pathetic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKY6BGcx37k
>>
Most of us know Chris Rock has been a hack for a decade and or so but his appearance on the Eric Andre show has earned my eternal respect. Nigga was brushing his teeth with a gun in a green spandex body suit in the middle of the street just because.
>>
>>64631215
C.K. & Gervaise are kissing Jerry's ass & Rock is being real.

Your point being?
>>
>>64629641
I'd bang her. But then again I'd bang a hole in a wall if I could lube it properrly
>>
>>64631215

There's nothing wrong with introducing your friends to your wife's bull.
>>
>>64629228
>white comedian
>more elaborated versions of the racist jokes you heard from your uncle after a party
comedy is just mediocre
>>
>muslim comedian
>terrorism lol
>different cultural values lol
>>
>>64631164
>"YOU SEE I LIVE IN A RICH MOTHAFUCKIN NEIGHBORHOOD! I GOTS RICH BLACK CELEBS, AND MY NEIGHBOR'S A WHITE DENTIST!

>"A MOTHERFUCKING DENTIST! THE BLACK MAN GOTTA BUST HIS ASS OF TO MAKE HIS MILLIONS STANDING ON STAGE AND SHIT-TALKING WHITE PEOPLE WHILE THE MOTHAFUCKIN WHITEY GETS HIS EASY MONEY BY GOING TO COLLEGE FOR A FUCKLOAD OF YEARS THEN SPENDING YEARS DEVELOPING A PRIVATE PRACTICE!"

>"THE WHITE MAN GOT IT EASY WHILE THE BLACK MAN HAS TO SOAR TO GET THE MONEY TO LIVE THERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24PcF7LDQ7M

The racist piece of shit implies that rich neighborhoods should be reserved for blacks since they're the ones who "work so hard" getting rich in entertainment that most don't even consider to be a real job.
>>
>>64629228
>white comedian
>im white, this is my life
what else...?
>>
>>64631491

You are autistic.

Please kill yourself.
>>
>>64631491

I still don't fucking get the joke
>>
>>64629228

Totally racist against both groups
>>
>>64631366
>keepin it real
>sits and literally says nothing apart from HEY I LISTENED TO PRINCE

Its sad and as a black man its embarrassing
>>
>>64629228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjUwUDkjHRc
>>
>>64629228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsyYuFv5ltc
>>
>>64631517

>le hotpockets LOLZ!!!!!!
>>
>>64629610
fuuck, hate that cunt and I'm Mexican
chicanos truly are vermin
>>
>>64631577
Put JB Smoove in that same room & he would dominate.

Does that make him the better comedian?
>>
>>64631491
jesus christ americans pay MONEY to see a nigger talk shit about them

Top fiki
>>
>>64629397

She looks like a retired Rhonda Rousey, Holy Fuck!
>>
>>64631491
>>64631565
he's just talking about the economic disparity between blacks and whites
he got so far and lives next to a 'mere' dentist
idk maybe he's a pretty damn good dentist
>>
>>64631694
Most aren't as insecure as you.
>>
>>64631491
Triggered anon? Why? Perhaps the idea of being discriminated against based on your race seems, I dunno, unjust or something. Faggot
>>
>>64631675
He'd do as he's fucking told.

Niggers cant perform under pressure, as we saw with Pryor and Murphy. Chappelle was based but even he fucked right off when shit got 'too real'

Rock is garbage compared to any of them
>>
niggers be like deez
dem edumucated folks be like dat nawmean

Jesus christ niggers, get your shit together
>>
File: WayneBrady.jpg (21 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
WayneBrady.jpg
21 KB, 316x400
>>64631876
>Niggers cant perform under pressure
>>
>>64631908
This.
I'd say niggers had better lives as slaves.
>>
>>64631727
This is actually Rousey after the beating she got from Holmes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JnfNdxQOo

before the 'black people vs white people' material got overused
>>
I know dat guy. He talks about the colored!
>>
>>64631758

Hi Krager.
>>
File: Chris-Rock.jpg (322 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Rock.jpg
322 KB, 1200x800
Anybody notice how RACIST the innernet is now? Now that WHITE folks know that NOBODY CAN GIT 'EM for sayin' shit online? It's like a KKK CHRISTMAS awn there! It's Christmas, and they got black folks hanging from the trees!

Before, white folks was like "well black folks still commit a bunch of crime (ooh I wonder if I'll get away with sayin' this) and you know, black folks is..."

And now it's just "niggerniggerniggernigger..." All day long! I'm SERIOUS! White folks on the internet just "niggerniggernigger..." because they KNOW nobody know it's them!

Next day, out at McDonald's you KNOW they be like "thank you sir..." to the black dude behind the counter, they be all like "thank you kind sir" to the black dude then they git home and git on that innernet and jus' "niggerniggerniggerniggernigger... Nigger this, nigger that..."

Not that I don't blame em, cause I KNOW when I go to MacDonalds and they got a black girl working the counter my fries gonna be cold... I almost feel for white folks who agree with what the FUCK I just said but can't say it! ...unless you're on the internet! Then it's just niggerniggernigger

It's HYPOCRISY!
It's HYPOCRISY!
WHEN YOU HIDIN' WHO YOU ARE it's HYPOCRISY!
>>
I really hope his soon to be ex wife fucks him over with the divorce. He deserves to have some bad things happen to him.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.