[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe a Simpsons episode from their 40th season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: sim.jpg (50 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
sim.jpg
50 KB, 720x576
Describe a Simpsons episode from their 40th season
>>
Trans Millhouse
>>
>Homer decides to try stand up
>Louis CK becomes his mentor
>teaches him the amazing lifestyle of being a cuck
>Marge is shared by 3 africans bulls
>Homer CK watches the whole thing, with dead eyes
>Lisa enters the room and gives Homer a lecture about male privilege
>"I just want to make you happy honey"
>she shows daddy a tape of her getting fucked by the 3 bullies as a "joke on patriarchy"
>>
>>64401388
>Trans Milhouse
>Becomes Queen of Sweden
>CNN fabricates story of past racism
>Marries Homer's black friend's FTM daughter
>Becomes GQMTFQTM of Sweden
>>
>Bart & homer are called cis
>20 minutes of them in the museum of female oppression
>they break down crying & apologizing
>credits roll
>>
>>64401517

Oh come on, anon!

This will obviously happen in the next season.
>>
gay as fuck and not worth watching
>>
>Homer and Marge's marriage is on the rocks!
>Bart does something devious!
>Lisa converts to Islam!
>Selma marries Moleman and it sticks!
>Moe finally gets a cell phone!
>>
>>64401335
>the simpsons visit Russia for the 2nd time
>wacky things happen
>the end
>>
>>64401335

Matt Groening sticks a shotgun in his mouth and blows his fucking brains out

The End
>>
>the simpsons are now all Latino because white people and black people don't watch simpsons anymore (this happens so gradually it is imperceptible)
>Homero and robot Marge go to theaters to watch Star Wars XXIV
>during the openin credits there is a theater shooting and Homero gets shot but he doesn't care because he has free healthcare
>B plot where Bart introduces Lisa to weed because dude weed lmao
>guest star: Christopher lee
>>
>>64401633
>>Moe finally gets a cell phone!

Perfect
>>
File: 1447037900646.jpg (15 KB, 274x357) Image search: [Google]
1447037900646.jpg
15 KB, 274x357
>>64401517
>Marge is shared by 3 African bulls
>>
>Homer converts to Islam and kills Lisa for being a feminist
>Meanwhile Flanders gets a visit from the Atheist Community and realizes there is no God
>>
>>64401699

You know what, this is true. Some mexicans at work brought up the Simpsons and I was like.. uhhhh I haven't watched The Simpsons in like 20 years. They said all their family watches it together, cousins, cousins-cousins, etc.

Maybe its because white people have cable and moved on to South Park and various Cartoon Network shows.
>>
>>64401335
>Lisa overhears Nelson calling a new Asian child (GUEST STAR: YOKO ONO) at the school 'yellow' and, noticing her skin colour for the first time in the show's history, begins to question her racial identity. Lisa then befriends the new student (Kim) and encouraged by her family's way of life, comes out to her family about wanting racial reassignment surgery. A concerned Homer spots Lisa's new friend by the power plant and becomes convinced that this 'Kim' is actually Kim Jong-Un! Homer then enlists the help of Barack Obama (GUEST STAR: DRAKE) to foil the plot.
>Opening credits will be set to Hotline Bling
>>
Marge becomes a robot
>>
> show completely gives up any pretense of characters or plot and just has Lisa's voice actor ranting about the vile evils of toxic masculinity and the necessity for castration for all whites

> the show experiences its highest ratings ever
>>
Maggie gets a black boyfriend (guest starring Michael B. Jordan)
>>
>>64402258
Beat me to it.
>>
>>64402031
>>64402413
kek
>>
Bart has his eleventh birthday.
>>
>new generation of Simpsons (Bart's children and Lisa's children, Lisa keeps her maiden name obviously)
>new generation of voice actors
>different types of characters we haven't seen before
>occasional appearances from surviving actors/characters

Basically like the new Star Wars tbfrank.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.