[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFA just hit $1.39bi mark >likely to surpass Avatar next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Lumpy.jpg (70 KB, 424x504) Image search: [Google]
Lumpy.jpg
70 KB, 424x504
>TFA just hit $1.39bi mark
>likely to surpass Avatar next week and become the #1 box office of all time

How do you feel my dear /tv/?
>>
>>64396481

>Avatar
>story is literally about social justice
>plagiarizes Pocahontas and Dances with Wolves
>/tv/ responds with "based jim"

vs.

>The Force Awakens
>has a black dude and maybe a slightly too powerful female character
>no real agenda of social justice
>the black guy doesn't even have a romance with the white girl
>/tv/ responds with "BAWWWWWW THE KEKS AND SJWS RUINED THIS MOVIE" and "IT'S JUST A RIP-OFF OF A NEW HOPE"

explain yourselves /tv/
>>
>>64396594
>has a black dude and maybe a slightly too powerful female character
>no real agenda of social justice

Does not compute.
>>
>>64396594
One is tasteful social justice.
The other is Tumblr social "justice".
>>
50/50 domestic/foreign
That's the negro tax.
>>
At this point I'll be glad when any movie knocks Avatar off the top spot. It could be the Ghostbusters remake for all I care.
>>
It means America has piss poor decision making. We keep making shitty movies huge successes.
>>
>>64396594
>libs
>logic

They function solely on emotional responses.
>>
>>64396481
In the US you mean. Not worldwide.
>>
>>64396594
>/tv/ responds with "based jim"

Only in recent years, since reddit started hating on it. If you had been on this board when Avatar came out you would know how much /tv/ hated it.
>>
File: 1394717024280.png (11 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1394717024280.png
11 KB, 180x200
I watched it yesterday it was great
I can't wait to see what Ray can do with training
And the bad guy could stop a blaster, imagine after he completes his training, it's gonna be great
>>
>>64396673
I like how the black dude was basically a monkey though so there's that
>>
>>64396970

I hate you and everything you stand for.
>>
>>64396594

Oldfags were the guardians of peace and justice in the old /tv/. Before the dark times. Before the Reddit.
>>
Inside of James Camerons brain right now on a 24/7 loop:

>I will finish, what you started...
>This will begin to make things right...
>There's been an awakening. Have you felt it?...
>It's true. All of it...
>>
Abatap on suicide watch.

That's what butthurt hat-uhhhhh dead.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.