[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lumi nara_Unduli >At the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: LuminaraHS-SWE.jpg (23 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
LuminaraHS-SWE.jpg
23 KB, 500x463
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luminara_Unduli

>At the end of the war, Unduli fought in the battle on Kashyyyk. She was arrested and executed after Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine issued Order 66 and destroyed the Jedi Order.

>The Galactic Empire would later use her bones to attract Jedi into traps so they could be killed. One such trap was laid for Kanan Jarrus and the crew of the Ghost, who believed Unduli was alive and being imprisoned on Stygeon Prime.

Why didn't Yoda save her? The Grand Master of the Jedi Council, in the same area of the same planet, couldn't sense/see what was going on
>>
i think deep down yoda knew the jedi were the ones causing this crazy imbalance in the force and had to let all the jedi die execpt two since theres only two sith ever there should have only been two jedi or something
>>
>>64340444

I like those consecutive numbers.

This so makes sense.

The Jedi order was never meant to serve as officers and or generals in a galactic war. The same shit happened in the Old Republic, they used Jedi in the Mandalorian wars and by the end of the war most of the Jedi were fucked up from the war.

Also Yoda is powerful but old, he could kill a lot of troopers but not even he could take on the attention of an entire army.
>>
>>64340444
That's interesting. But why did yoda bother fighting Palpatine and dooku and shit talk the Sith all the time if he had the same end goal? And it's implied that order 66 is a huge surprise to everybody, but wouldn't Jedi sense impending doom? And wouldn't they all come to the same conclusions about the balance of the force after studying it their whole and meditation? The prequels make the Jedi seem like total retards. Many people seem to think that it was intentional to show that they were corrupt and out of touch. But I think it was supposed to be a "tragedy" in lucas's eyes and the Jedi were faultless victims. Just lazy writing.
>>
>>64340391
She may have been on the front lines and Yoda saw or felt her die before he left the planet
>>
>>64340444

Thats a bit retarded

Whats the point of only having 2 Jedi if they want to maintain peace in the galaxy?
>>
I thought she was killed way later or was the inquisitors around back then?
>>
File: 2558534-maa_barrissoffee.jpg (143 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
2558534-maa_barrissoffee.jpg
143 KB, 700x900
Are the mirilians space muslims or some shit?

I wanna fug
>>
>>64340719

The entire point of the prequel is that the jedi WERE RETARDS.
That's the whole fucking point of it.

They were set in their passive and up-their-own-ass ways and couldn't adapt to the situation and counter the rise of chaos around them.

That's why Kenobi and Yoda later on in exile start leaning on Jinn's teachings, who as you might've noticed was a renegade jedi who went against the jedi council.

Luke, as a continuation of that line of teaching is the first "true jedi" that is proactive, just and doesn't rely on dogma and rules to get shit done.

Even in the OT Luke went against Kenobi and Yoda and still got shit done because oldschool jedi simply didnt have what it takes to get stuff done.

People seem to completely miss that about the prequels.
The republic-era jedi were assholes by design.
>>
>>64343423
Wow nice, I always kind of thought this way but it's great to see it in words
>>
File: 1414705472390.png (44 KB, 423x404) Image search: [Google]
1414705472390.png
44 KB, 423x404
>>64343423
This Anon has his shit together.
>>
>>64343423
Obi Wan wasn't passive at all
He fought in many battles and made a big difference during the war
So did Anakin
>>
>>64343308
Well Barriss did become a terrorist and set off bombs.
>>
>>64343770
POTTERY
IT RHYMES
>>
>>64341280
It ain't about peace, order and chaos, it's about the force, which, on its own, acts in the best interests of the galaxy, it's the philosophical ideals of the Jedi and the Sith that twist the force into something political.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.