[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The memes are weak!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: ~1.jpg (55 KB, 580x379) Image search: [Google]
~1.jpg
55 KB, 580x379
"The memes are weak!"
>>
"The memes are weak? Fucking memes are weak. You're weak! I've been in the shitposting business 15 years..."
>>
File: Glengarry_Glen_Ross-33.jpg (27 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
Glengarry_Glen_Ross-33.jpg
27 KB, 400x299
"What's your trip?"
>>
File: Alec Baldwin Glengarry Glenross.png (435 KB, 641x469) Image search: [Google]
Alec Baldwin Glengarry Glenross.png
435 KB, 641x469
"Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You posted a DESU to get here. I posted an eighty-thousand reply no-text original post. THAT'S my name. And your trip is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't shitpost them - go home and tell your waifu your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to reply on the thread. You hear me you fucking faggots? A-B-S. A-Always, B-Be, S-Shitposting. Always be shitposting. ALWAYS BE SHITPOSTING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Christ? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't log on the website lest he wants to post. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their replies. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, anon?"
>>
File: 1444460302348.png (970 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1444460302348.png
970 KB, 1024x576
>>64320324
>mfw this, memes aside, is the best posting advice i've ever read
>>
is it over?
>>
I could go out with the memes you got today and get 500 replies. The memes are weak? Fuck you, you're weak
>>
File: imfFpIjBFjKi0.png (96 KB, 262x358) Image search: [Google]
imfFpIjBFjKi0.png
96 KB, 262x358
"You see this meme? You see this meme? That meme is worth more than your computer. I made 970,000 replies last year. How much'd you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing."
>>
File: glenbane glencia.jpg (151 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
glenbane glencia.jpg
151 KB, 600x330
C-D-B-U CIA, Dr. Pavel, Big Guy, UUUU

CIA- I'm CIA, Dr. Pavel - Nothing I said nothing! Big Guy - It would be extremely painful UUUU - for you
>>
My wife's son loved that movie when I showed it to him the first time, he was a bit disappointed there were no black people in it though.
>>
>>64321582
it's a film, not a movie
>>
What are we talking about? You talking about stealing the memes?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.