[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you betray her again, Jorah the Andal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Will you betray her again, Jorah the Andal?
>>
>>64271985
>According to recent tweets made by showrunners D&D, Quaith will be returning as a vision that appears before every man who is about to rape someone, to lecture them about how they shouldn't be doing that

>"We want the progressive audience," stated D.B. on the red carpet of HBO's premier patry last month. "We are going to make a alot of changes to Westeros when people return for Season 6. There will be a new faction in King's Landing that focuses on gender issues, as well as five new cast members who's characters hail from the Summer Isles. Since we are no longer following the work of GRRM, expect these new characters to eventually become the main ones."
>>
why did they skip Greyjoy arc?
why did they skip Aegon?
why isn't Jaime in riverrun?
>>
>>64272258
if that's true, lel.
>>
File: 1448719880886.jpg (523 KB, 1642x1493) Image search: [Google]
1448719880886.jpg
523 KB, 1642x1493
in the thumbnail i thought she had a bunch of toast on her face now im hungry
>>
>>64272352
I think they are doing the greyjoy arc season 6 well at least some of it

george rr martin obviously told them Aegon isn't actually a targaryen so they didn't do the arc

Also I think they are doing Jaime in riverrun this season coming.
>>
File: Jon.jpg (132 KB, 634x937) Image search: [Google]
Jon.jpg
132 KB, 634x937
>>64271985
>>
>>64272515
hello reddit
>>
File: Arya.jpg (66 KB, 720x481) Image search: [Google]
Arya.jpg
66 KB, 720x481
Look

>>64272207
>>
>>64272352
>why did they skip Greyjoy arc?

Next seaosn

>why did they skip Aegon?

Combined Aegon with Dany, combined JonCon with Jorah to save time

>why isn't Jaime in riverrun?

Next season
>>
>>64272648
i dont get it and i refuse to respond to it
>>
>>64272678
>he said, responding to it
hello reddit
>>
>>64272258
lol
>>
Do we get Darkstar next season?
>>
>>64273282
I would say probably not, wasn't he just some random with the Arianne Martell? To Claim Myrcella to the throne? who is now dead
>>
>>64273409
He was some edgelord character added because Oberyn was such a success and George wanted another Dornish character people could get behind.

One of George's biggest midsteps. Right now he is literally getting chased around Dorne by some dumbfuck group of Dornish soldiers, I hope George just forgets about it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.