[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me the plot of Episode VIII.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wallhaven-258962.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-258962.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Tell me the plot of Episode VIII.
>>
Rey mary-sues the first order into oblivion.

Episode 9 is Finn, Kylo and Poe teaming up to take her down.
>>
>>64182265
>rey trains with luke
>kylo trains with snoke
>poe and finn go on some mission
>finn meets the new black girl they cast and they fug
>conflict
>rey comes back
>fights kylo
>some other stuff happens
>snoke and luke face each other

thats all i got off the top of my head familia
>>
>>64182265
training montage
>>
>>64182335

Alternatively Luke might just die.
>>
>kylo trains with snoke
>rey trains with luke, learns that luke was remotely guiding her during episode 7
>is deeply unsettled by this and has first temptations to dark side
>phasma tries to find luke and rey
>captures and tortures finn
>rey leaves training like luke in Empire
>rey and poe separately attempt to rescue Finn
>luke follows after rey to prevent her making same mistakes as him, gets captured, tortured
>kylo tempted to rescue luke but rey and poe arrive and he snaps back to the dark side
>they fight
>someone loses an appendage, probably kylo
>luke doesn't die yet, but probably someone else does (Lando?)
>everyone retreats to lick wounds and prepare for the finale
>>
>>64182265
watch episode V itll be just like that except shit
>>
YOUNG UNKNOWN ACTORS : THE FLICK

by Goy Goy Ibrahim
>>
episode 8 will be split into a trilogy like the hunger games. here's the lowdown:

>first order builds an even bigger starkiller base the size of a solar system
>this time instead of one exhaust shaft there are three, one for each part of the trilogy
>>
Nig nog leaves his job and tries to fuck white girl. Old fag and dog live in ship, his bitch wife got custody of the kid and he turned out all fucked up. They travel to another planet to solve family problems .
>>
>>64184517
Oh I thought you wrote vii
>>
The Imperial Forces -- under orders from cruel Darth Vader (David Prowse) -- hold Princess Leia (Carrie Fisher) hostage, in their efforts to quell the rebellion against the Galactic Empire. Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) and Han Solo (Harrison Ford), captain of the Millennium Falcon, work together with the companionable droid duo R2-D2 (Kenny Baker) and C-3PO (Anthony Daniels) to rescue the beautiful princess, help the Rebel Alliance, and restore freedom and justice to the Galaxy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.