[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rey will be the villainess of the new Star wars. I have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11
File: web-star-wars-force-awakens.jpg (298 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
web-star-wars-force-awakens.jpg
298 KB, 1368x1026
Rey will be the villainess of the new Star wars. I have some ideas to support my theory:

In the film Rey is extremely unnaturally gifted in the force, she can use it with no training or instruction at all, her power just awakens randomly. Unless they explain her sudden abilities; like Luke having a link into her mind she's too unbalanced. Even if they explain it Rey by her own existence brings unbalance to the force. during her fight with Ren she uses her rage, anger and hate to overpower and beat him. She nearly kills him and might have finished him if the ground didn't separate. We know almost nothing about her and yet people think she's Luke's daughter. Ask yourself this; Would Luke abandon his family on some shit hole of a planet?

Ren is the true fulfillment of the Prophecy of the chosen one. Here's why Ben/Ren will bring balance to the force. Taken straight from the wiki folks!

>Despite his loyalty to the First Order and his devotion to Vader's legacy, Ren demonstrated deep conflict within himself. In spite of his commitment to Snoke and the dark side, he constantly feels the pull of the light. Snoke displays an interest in Kylo Ren due to his embodiment of a BALANCE between BOTH the LIGHT and DARK sides of the Force, as opposed to only one aspect.

Ren is pretty much confirmed for the chosen one and tragic hero of the new Star wars. Here are some reasons for this:

1.) His own lines foreshadow heavily that he's going to bring balance like his grandfather did. Aka for the greater good I must do bad.
2.) The harder he tries to go to the dark the weaker he becomes but when he's balanced he's as powerful if not more so then Vader or Rey.
3.) He struggles extremely with the dark and light side of the force and is torn between them.
4.) If he's studied anything about Vader he knows he did the right thing in the end.
>>
File: I died for this.jpg (62 KB, 620x371) Image search: [Google]
I died for this.jpg
62 KB, 620x371
Rey is a clone of Anakin. Luke was training other Anakin clones to try and jump start the Jedi Order. Along with the Anakin clones is Kylo Ren, his nephew and the biological grandson of the original Anakin. But Kylo wasn't as powerful as the Anakin clones, despite being a biological descendant, and he grew jealous of the clones' power. He was seduced to the dark side with the promise of greater power, and he killed the rest of the Anakin clones before they could become even more powerful. All except for one, and that is "Rey", she escaped, or rather, was hidden until she will be "harvested" by the Sith at a later time when she is ripe.
>>
File: ZZ2DD933B1.jpg (634 KB, 4000x1666) Image search: [Google]
ZZ2DD933B1.jpg
634 KB, 4000x1666
>>64140666

Rey expresses so much rage, look at her expressions throughout the film. She looks pissed off almost the entire movie save a few scenes. She's scowling in almost every shot I saw and I was paying attention.
>>
Youre giving this more thought than the creators OP.

Movie is shit just let it go.
>>
>>64140933
With no george-tier thinking, we'll get no memes

i need memes to survive
>>
>>64140666
Shut up OP Anakin was confimed as the chosen one by The clone wars series and it's canon

Let it go, this moie was shit
>>
File: Checkmahdubs.jpg (22 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
Checkmahdubs.jpg
22 KB, 472x472
>>64140666

Check those trips! Hail Satan and the darkside! Satan confirms!
>>
>>64140666
No this will not happen they will protect their precious Mary Sue character with their life! They would never let her become a villain she has to be amazing at everything didn't you see the movie OP? She can repair anything, she can fly anything, she can use the force and everything, she's literally perfect! Her only character flaw is that she's a little angry probably but hurt from being left alone for so long.
>>
>>64140666
Wow

Who fucking cares
>>
>>64140666
>GUYS KYLO IS LUKE HE WENT TO THE DARK SIDE IN EPISODE VI THAT'S WHY HE'S WEARING BLACK AND FORCE CHOKING PEOPLE IT ALL MAKES SENSE GUYS
>>
>>64141524

Literally wat!?
>>
>>64141152
Can't be the chosen one anymore if he's dead.
>>
>not getting that the prophecy isn't a one time deal
Balance is the name of the game kiddo
>>
>>64141750
He fulfilled the prophecy

There are no "chosen one" anymore
>>
>>64140666

>Snoke displays an interest in Kylo Ren due to his embodiment of a BALANCE between BOTH the LIGHT and DARK sides of the Force, as opposed to only one aspect.

I don't get this. Every character that joins the Dark Side starts on the Light Side and is manipulated into completely abandoning the Light for the Dark

Now having some Light Side still in you is a new, unique thing that's also seen as a positive? What's the logic there?
>>
File: youllhavetotellmewhatitslike.jpg (33 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
youllhavetotellmewhatitslike.jpg
33 KB, 400x390
How do people buy the stupid meme that Rey will be evil? You see how all the SJWs flipped their shit when people called her a Mary Sue? If she becomes evil their tears will drown out the sun. The Disney corporate overlords would never allow it.

I hate to break it to you, but she was poorly written character cause muh stronk womyn. She was created specifically to appeal to that demographic. Deal with it.
>>
>>64141872
I'm not sure myself, I'm hoping they will explain this further. I know for a fact that when Ren is balanced and calm he becomes more powerful then when he is angry. Maybe Snoke has yet to fully bring him into the dark side and help him unleash his anger. We'll have to see; I'm really hoping Snoke is Darth Plagueis.
>>
>>64140666
also when Driver was interviewed he was asked what it was like to play a villian he immedietly retorted

"Hes not a villian"
>>
>>64141928

A strong female villain could be a refreshing twist they could pull it off by developing her in the second film and having her fall. Ren has already fallen but he still can redeem himself and I believe he will just like Vader. It's pottery.
>>
File: 1447463053173.jpg (41 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
1447463053173.jpg
41 KB, 800x474
>mfw it turns out that the only way to ever actually restore a lasting balance to the Force is to utterly destroy both the Jedi and the Sith
>>
>>64143244
reminder that revan did nothing wrong and would have killed all force users in the galaxy with his best bro hk47
>>
>>64140666
Rey is way too old to start training now. Luke was in his teens, Anakin was just a little boy. She's definitely going to be "Revan".
>>
>>64143367
This!
>>
File: darth rey theory.jpg (195 KB, 1715x295) Image search: [Google]
darth rey theory.jpg
195 KB, 1715x295
>>64140666

it'll happen
>>
>>64140666
Nice trips Satan but we all know that Mickey Mouse doesn't have the guts to make the female a bad character.
>>
File: darth rey.jpg (147 KB, 1202x609) Image search: [Google]
darth rey.jpg
147 KB, 1202x609
>>
File: darth rey 2.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1524) Image search: [Google]
darth rey 2.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1524
>>
>>64144216
It's a red herring you fool. Jew Jew Abrams is fucking with you.
>>
>>64144216

This! So much this!
>>
File: 1451046937229.jpg (149 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
1451046937229.jpg
149 KB, 460x600
>>64144310
>Rey wins the final fight against Kylo and is the Sheev/Snoke character for the next sequel trilogy

yes... yes... let the waifusm flow through you!
>>
>kylo brings balance by removing the jedi and the sith
I really want this.
I really want the ending being the two forces always at war joining together in balance.
>>
File: Third Movie Outfits.jpg (226 KB, 677x439) Image search: [Google]
Third Movie Outfits.jpg
226 KB, 677x439
>tfw have to wait 4 years to see Rey in her edgy black outfit
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.