[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I never watched a Star Trek. And I think I start watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7
File: CK food pizza burger.jpg (8 KB, 225x204) Image search: [Google]
CK food pizza burger.jpg
8 KB, 225x204
Ok I never watched a Star Trek. And I think I start watching from a movies.

Is The Wrath of Khan good one to start ?
>>
>And I think I start watching from a movies.
No.

>Is The Wrath of Khan good one to start ?
Yes. But no. Don't start watching from the movies.

Televised Trek is the superior Trek, the essential Trek, the real Trek.

Watch a Top Ten or Top Twenty episode list of TOS. If you like what you see, go back to the beginning and watch the whole show.

Watch the pilot of TNG, then try watching from the beginning of the third season. If you like what you see, go back to the beginning and watch the whole show.

Save DS9 as a reward for when you finish TOS and TNG.
>>
>>64098380
If you're going to watch Wrath if Khan at least watch the episode Space Seed first.
>>
File: deannamilk.jpg (239 KB, 1024x1519) Image search: [Google]
deannamilk.jpg
239 KB, 1024x1519
>>64098380
why would you start a trek thread without a trek picture you cockgobbler? now it will take twice the work to keep the fire going
>>
File: emal.jpg (82 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
emal.jpg
82 KB, 960x640
>>64098380
Start with First Contact. Then Nemesis. Then Generations. Leave the rest for later.
>>
File: geordigetssome.jpg (112 KB, 841x777) Image search: [Google]
geordigetssome.jpg
112 KB, 841x777
First black nerd/white hologram interracial kiss on television
>>
I love TOS, TNG, and DS9. I never watched ANY of the films, and I stopped watching VOY a few episodes in.

Anyone else?
>>
File: sevencheesecake.gif (983 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
sevencheesecake.gif
983 KB, 384x288
>>64098621
Watch a Top Ten or Top Twenty episode list of TOS. If you like what you see, go back to the beginning and watch the whole show.

Watch the pilot of TNG, then try watching from the beginning of the third season. If you like what you see, go back to the beginning and watch the whole show.

Then watch Voyager

FTFY famalam
>>
File: 1425772741981.jpg (43 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1425772741981.jpg
43 KB, 550x550
>>64099621
the first couple of seasons of voyager are slow, which tng and ds9 also suffer from, so its your loss.
>>
File: 1422661836754.jpg (99 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1422661836754.jpg
99 KB, 306x306
when did this happen?
>>
>>64099621
Voyager is a lot more like TNG than DS9, so if it's more of that you want...
>>
>>64098380
> WHYYY do I have to watch from the start, I'm a millennial
>>
>>64099621
I watched every episode or voyager the movies on the other hand I can't watch,
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.