[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come up with a background for TR-8R and why he hates Finn so much.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: HTS13.jpg (79 KB, 960x671) Image search: [Google]
HTS13.jpg
79 KB, 960x671
Come up with a background for TR-8R and why he hates Finn so much.
>>
>Raised to do anything for the First Order
>Traitor think he's above all that and start killing your mates

It's that simple
>>
William Bilson was born to poor parents. He was very talented in school, but eventually drifted into underachievement because he started browsing Quadrochannel too much in his spare time

In the end, his only hope of getting into college was getting a kuckball scholarship. Kuckball favored tall people, and thus was dominated by african-imperials. William did good in spite of that, and actually got a scholarship. During his second year at college, the scholarship was taken back and given to a black guy as part of the new First Order diversity quotas. William was forced to drop out and join the navy as a stormtrooper and hated blacks ever since
>>
>>64078584
a racist stormtrooper who just wanted an excuse to beat up a black guy
>>
>generic stormtrooper can beat Finn on a sword fight
>Finn can hold his own against Kylo
>It logically follows that generic stormtrooper is a superior sword master than Kylo

Why is Kylo so shit?
>>
>>64078584
lol they have tech to resist light saber.

>make stortroop out of lightsaber resist.
>jedi can't stormtroop
>stormtroop win every time
>>
>>64078814
The stormtrooper could also be black, y'know.
Why aren't the galactic republic media covering all these black on black crimes?
>>
Since it was established there were other defectors, I think "Riot Control" means handling organized groups when they mutiny. They all take up arms or do a peaceful protest, he defeats them all single-handed. In fact, he's the only Riot Control Stormtrooper there is.
>>
>>64078876
Maybe he had sparring practice with Kylo?

It would explain a lot.
>>
because he's a TRAITOR
>>
Betrays the Alliance and joins the First Order. Literally a self-hating traitor.
>>
>>64078805
underrated post
>>
File: 1450682501536.gif (168 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1450682501536.gif
168 KB, 300x300
>>64078584
>>
>>64078876
>>Finn can hold his own against Kylo
Kylo was injured and still wrecked Finn. Did you watch the movie?
>>
>>64078584
What's wrong with his neck?
>>
>>64079228

He also pounded his injuries.
>>
>>64078876
>"Generic" stormtrooper
>>
>>64078724
"this is your father electromagnetic tonfa. Not as erratic as a vulgar lightsaber. A more elegant weapon, for more loyal times."

"what happened to my father?"

"a promising storm trooper was seduced by the disloyal side of the republic. He betrayed your father and lead him to his death"
>>
>>64079259
And? He still beat the shit outta Finn.
>>
>>64078584
TR-8R is actually CIA, and Finn is actually Button Lee
>>
>>64078584
>selected for special anti-lightsaber training
>only person around with a lightsaber is your boss

It wasn't so much hate as excitement at finally getting to show off his mad tonfa skills.
>>
File: 1450931269295.jpg (180 KB, 1500x950) Image search: [Google]
1450931269295.jpg
180 KB, 1500x950
Holy shit TR-8R got a figure? Fuck yeah.
>>
File: 1445096378430.png (677 KB, 665x699) Image search: [Google]
1445096378430.png
677 KB, 665x699
>>64078876
>generic stormtrooper
>>
>>64078584
He has to come back in the next one. He must.
>>
>>64078876
Kylo was shot with Chewie bowcaster. Didn't die. Trounced Finn.

TR-8R was shot with Chewie's bowcaster. While wearing armor. Fucking died.
>>
>>64078584
His father figure was the trooper who died at the beginning of the movie so he blame's Finn for his death
>>
Why is TR-8R so based?
>>
>>64078876
Watch it again, Kylo is just fucking with him until Finn gets a lucky blow, then decides to finish him by fucking his back up
>>
>>64079990
Because every Stormtrooper we've seen in Star Wars is flimsy as fuck and can't fight for shit. The fact there's one who can hold his own and has the balls to go up against a lightsaber is badass.
>>
>>64079990
See a lightsaber for the first time but gives no fucks because killing a traitor to the First Order is way more important.

Why did he have to die ;_;
>>
>>64079280
He was a bad motherfucker
>>
>>64078877
I kekked, also checked
>>
i wish he banged my gf
>>
So in the end TR-8R survived and comes back for revenge right?
>>
>>64082673
Hopefully. It says a lot he left more of an impression than Phasma. Maybe he swooped in and saved her from the garbage.
>>
So I haven't browsed /tv/ in a long time.
Is there a general consensus on this film?

I'd give it a 6/10.
>>
>>64082955
The majority opinion here is that the film for a number of reason. I find most of them fair, but I think people went to see this movie with the bar set to high.

I mean, it's fucking star wars, it's an action blockbuster franchise made to sell toys. I watched it for what it was and I quite enjoyed it.
>>
>>64083396
>The majority opinion here is that the film for a number of reason.
>>
>have to buy Finn to get TR-8R

pretty crafty, Hot Toys
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.