[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sister bought me Seven Samurai on DVD >Ask her for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pep.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>Sister bought me Seven Samurai on DVD
>Ask her for the receipt so I can return it and buy the blu ray instead
>She gets pissy with me and says that no one can really tell the difference

Fucking normies, I've told them so many times that I don't want DVD's and that I'd rather they not get me anything than a DVD and they still fucking buy them for me. My mum even bought me Dear White People on DVD, what the fuck?
>>
>>64081689
You're a brat and should consider ending your life.
>>
>>64081689
Yah dude fuck your shitty family. Don't even bother attending Christmas next year.
>>
>>64081689
>keep getting dvds for christmas from family
>always grateful, try to hide dissapointment
>last christmas buy parents a bluray player and favourite films and new ones i know they wanted to see but havent on bluray

>this year
>still get dvds
also
>blurays are still in cellophane wrapping

but at least i didn't START a thread on /tv/ to bitch about it op you ungrateful little shitrag

i wish i was less of a pussy and more of a psycopath like you op
>>
>>64081689

she probably sucked someone off to get those for free (whoever that guy is, he's a genius)
>>
>>64081819

I told them a hundred times that I didn't want anything for christmas, and that if they did get me anything to get me practical things. But they still always buy DVDs of films I've already seen.
>>
>Dear White People

Is your sistes a SJW anon?
>>
>>64081689
>get goft from loving family member
>act like a spoiled cunt and get angry because its not the version you wanted
>act surprised when the other person gets their feelings hurt

You shouldn't have gotten shit you autist piece of shit
>>
>>64082401

Nah my mum's a guardian reading feminist and she bought it
>>
>>64081689
they did it on purpose because on your fat greasy haired body is enough to identify u as a TV pleb
>>
>>64082457

>Specifically ask family not to buy me DVDs
>They buy me DVDs
>They get pissed off when I don't act 100% completely grateful
>>
>>64081689
There's really no difference if you watch DVD's on your phone
>>
>>64081689
>mum is a literal cuck

lmao
>>
>parents ask for hints
>rattle off list of directors, including Hitchcock and Peter Weir
>get Blu-Rays of North by Northwest and Master and Commander

Feels good, man.
>>
>>64082506
>be a grown man
>expecting to get gifts
>not acting like a grown man, say thank you even if you don't like or want the gifts
>act like a brat because its not what you wanted

Have you ever thought why people don't like you? This is it.
>>
>>64081689

Kill yourself. That'll show em.
>>
my parents and me don't give a fuck about buying christmas presents, feels good
>>
>>64082615

Women can't be cucks
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.