[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>american justice system what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
File: 1450918246589.jpg (19 KB, 214x330) Image search: [Google]
1450918246589.jpg
19 KB, 214x330
>american justice system

what the fuck
>>
What does this have to do with star wars?
>>
>>64048486
That's Obi Wan
>>
File: mate an inmate.jpg (15 KB, 562x378) Image search: [Google]
mate an inmate.jpg
15 KB, 562x378
I have a game I play where I go on a site where you can date female convicts in the USA, you can basically become their romantic penpal (and I think there might be the possibility of conjugal visits). I'm in the UK though and have no intention of ever contacting them.

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/

The game is to pick a girl and then, by Googling news stories and arrest records from her hometown, find out what they're in prison for (they never mention it in their "about me" on the site).

Not only is it a great ego boost to know that you're better and happier than these beautiful women, but it can be hilarious. One woman claimed she would be a loyal and loving partner. It turned out she was in prison for running over her boyfriend in a car.
>>
>>64049319

I like where this is going.
>>
>>64049319
Delete this before you ruin some dumb anon's life.
>>
>>64049319
welp, my weekends set
>>
File: venessa-1941446.jpg (31 KB, 277x448) Image search: [Google]
venessa-1941446.jpg
31 KB, 277x448
>>64049319
f-fuck
>>
>>64049319
>checking some of them
>"I'm looking for a real man that is not afraid to go out and get what he wants. I deserve only the best so attainable goals and a hard working independent man is a must"
You're in fucking jail bitch, lower your standards a bit.
>>
>>64049812
It's amazing how entitled some of these women still feel, even though they're banged up for the next ten years for murder.

It does get really depressing sometimes though. One qt was in for smuggling pot and got about 6 years or something.

>Just think of how lonely it must feel at mail call to never hear your name being called, especially after being locked up for several years and family and friends have deserted you.

Merry Christmas /tv/.
>>
File: stacey-we8238.jpg (23 KB, 448x327) Image search: [Google]
stacey-we8238.jpg
23 KB, 448x327
what do you think she really looks like?
>>
>>64049319
I literally did this the other day.

My favorite was the girl who said "If you're looking for your damsel in distress I'm right here!" and turns out she shot her mom in the back 4 times with a hunting rifle.

The hottest girl I could find also had her boyfriend stab her ex to death in the back seat of her truck. Homeboy literally waited for the girl to say a codeword before he springed into action and merked the dude.
>>
>cat burning psychotic inbred retard safely in jail
The system works.
>>
I live in Wisconsin and it's funny how bad that documentary makes us look like a bunch of inbred hick fucks
>>
>>64050518
I've been to Wisconsin and you are a bunch of inbred hick fucks.
>>
>>64050088
>had her boyfriend stab her ex to death in the back seat of her truck. Homeboy literally waited for the girl to say a codeword
I remember reading that one a while back. What kind of moron commits murder for a woman who's that fucked up? It's like a comedy.

>before we go all the way I need you to do something for me
>anything my love
>remember I told you about todd...?
>>
>>64051000
Makes me think of Wayne's World 2.

"He is a dead man!"
>>
>>64051595
THAT's what I was thinking of.
>>
>no documentary on the Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

European Justice System
>>
>>64052059
A British company made a documentary about Pedowood and the involvement of US politicians in a highly secretive, highly protected pedo ring in the USA. It was banned.

Doc was called Conspiracy of Silence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
>>
File: tired.png (616 KB, 670x527) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
616 KB, 670x527
>>64048459
This show is really disturbing.

Like, legitimately chilling, this is some good TV
>>
I'm in episode 6.. And man..wtf?!? . How come everybody from outside Manitowoc (every reporter makes the DA look like a fool when they're at the press conferences) . From what I recollect there's such a lack of evidence, and enough material to say there's reasonable doubt.. If a 10 hour documentary can let people guessing did he do it or did he not? , how come an X months trial failed to do so...
>>
>>64055374
I forgot to add
>everybody from outside Manitowoc can see the holes in the damn case against this guy.
>>
File: estephanie-0847875.jpg (17 KB, 336x448) Image search: [Google]
estephanie-0847875.jpg
17 KB, 336x448
>>64049319
This 20 year old cutie will be out on New Year, better hurry the fuck up
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/estephanie-0847875.html
I found another one
>>
File: latoysha-4416177sec.jpg (14 KB, 336x342) Image search: [Google]
latoysha-4416177sec.jpg
14 KB, 336x342
>>64056623
"Princes seeking prints". ;-
>>
>>64049319
kek, fun game
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/chandler/2014/05/01/chandler-woman-arrested-robbery-ex-boyfriend-abrk/8580175/
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/angelica-300067.html
>>
File: beta_icon.png (8 KB, 73x73) Image search: [Google]
beta_icon.png
8 KB, 73x73
>>64057322
>http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/angelica-300067.html
>>
>>64056623
>in prison
>still demands that you be rich and take care of her
>lel
>>
>>64052617

>It was banned.

I don't think you know what that word means.
Deciding not to show a documentary that makes unsubstantiated criminal accusations without proof that could get you sued isn't "banning" it. It's just not being retarded.
>>
I'm pretty sure he killed her.
I think the officers just wanted to insure a conviction.
Should the jury have found him guilty? Probably not. Most of the evidence was very suspect.
>>
File: german free speech.png (292 KB, 496x758) Image search: [Google]
german free speech.png
292 KB, 496x758
I know, it's shocking
>>
File: maeghan-265430renew.jpg (12 KB, 255x338) Image search: [Google]
maeghan-265430renew.jpg
12 KB, 255x338
>>64049319
HIGH
I
G
H

TEST
E
S
T
>>
>>64057322
>I am a very loving cancer!
What the fuck...
>>
>>64056623
>This 20 year old cutie will be out on New Year, better hurry the fuck up
>http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/estephanie-0847875.html

she probably has sex appetite issues now from being raped by literally every other female prisoner relentlessly
>>
File: Capture.png (537 KB, 729x548) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
537 KB, 729x548
>european justice system

spineless cuckolds
>>
>>64058592
He's getting 21 years and a chance for appeal.
Which he won't get. Ever.
He will do life in 21 years increments without parole.
>>
>>64049319

Thanks for setting up my 2016 with lulz pham
>>
I'm watching this one-two episodes per day because that shit is hard to watch, infuriating.

How the fuck can judge consider Brendan to be fit for trial after watching confession tape? He's obviously mentally disabled. "I'm stupid mom, i'm stupid" fucking heartbreaking shit.
>>
>>64058698
and isn't he actually in some sort of basement prison, which is way worse than regular one? Pretty sure there was news about him complaining about unhuman conditions recently
>>
File: 1541881299213.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1541881299213.gif
1 MB, 250x233
After seeing Avery's old evidence file was cracked open and a pinhole was made in the cap on his vial of blood...

After finding no blood on his property other than the inexplicable smudges of his own on the inside of the car...

After seeing how much of a fucking retard Brendan is and watching footage of the "confessions" where the interrogators gave him no room to say anything but "yes" or "no"...

How the fuck did they not both result in a mistrial? Especially Avery. The evidence file and vial of blood ALONE should've been enough. There's no way to tell what actually happened.
>>
File: 1415331777839.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1415331777839.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>>64058698
>implying the eurocucks won't release him when he's"rehabilitated"
>>
>>64058482
>looking for a guy with a good head on his shoulders
>she's in prison for murder
>>
FREE AVERY

can someone recommend me some other true crime documentaries like this?
i've already seen the thin blue line.
>>
>>64059006
I can't find FREE AVERY on the internet
>>
>>64059109
i was ref...nevermind.
you are a fucking idiot.
happy holidays.
>>
Watched the first two episodes of this Making a Murderer today. Is it worth finishing? I usually love these murder mystery documentaries but I'm not sure I can invest 8 more hours into this one, especially since I already know how it ends - with Avery sentenced to life in prison.
>>
>>64059006
West of Memphis is a lot like this, about a bunch of goth kids that got accused of murder with no evidence, because their retarded friend(he's actually retarded) confessed under pressure. There's also 3 movies on the same subject by HBO that cover the whole 15+ years old history, but i'd recommend WoM, because those movies dedicate a shitload of time to useless witch-hunting.

Central Park Five about similar bunch of kids too, except they were all black.

If you want a whole mini-series, then The Staircase it probably the closest thing, but it's really biased imo. Oh, and The Jinx, but it's more of a character study then true crime
>>
>>64059487
>especially since I already know how it ends - with Avery sentenced to life in prison
That's not what it's fucking about and if you didn't get that you should probably stop, it's not for you.
>>
>>64059487
yes
>>
>>64059487
Guys are any WW2 movies worth finishing?

I already know how it ends - Hitler loses the war every time
>>
I've read a lot of comments about this show and it's really weird that a lot of them are trying to find "actual" murderer. You realize that THIS EXACT mentality is why Avery's are in prison? Evidence against them is shit, but they're rednecks, so they must've done it!

Shit like this was really popular with Memphis Trio too, where a lot of news focused on a stepdad because he was weird and loud, people somehow didn't see the irony of accusing him while defending kids who were locked up only because they were "different"
>>
On the third episode, the interrogation of the mentally retarded cousin is one of the most difficult things to watch I've seen
>>
>>64059911
Fourth episode even worse man, i had to take like 5 breaks during it. I fucking hate his lawyer too, smiling sleazy cunt
>>
>>64060056
>Yeah take my client to a secluded area for whatever time you need him and question him for hours don't worry I'm a lawyer I know what I'm doing.

I hated the nephew mother, I hated the nephew lawyer.
>>
So, if Avery didn't kill her, what am i to believe?
Lieutenant Lenk and his m8 waited until she left the Avery property, pulled her over, executed her, burnt her body, put the vehicle in the Avery yard without being noticed, and put her charred bones in Steven Averys' fire pit, all because Avery was suing their department?
Also, the documentary intentionally negates to feature some pretty important arguments and evidence from the prosecution.
>>
>>64060380
>So, if Avery didn't kill her, what am i to believe?
That's not how it works. All Avery needed is a reason to believe that he might be innocent and there's a ton of them. Inconsistent confessions, tampering and possible planting of evidence, fucked up crime scene, etc.

Not to mention that they dragged his nephew with him, who i'm 99.9% sure is innocent, nothing about his confessions makes fucking sense.
>>
>>64059911
I personally think it was Bobby Dassey and his friend Scott Tadych who killed her, both their alibis are dependent on one another, and contradicted by the bus driver.
Scott Tadych tried to sell a rifle to a colleague some time after the murder.
He aint as stupid as the documentary maker or his lawyers make out; see how he handles cross examination during his own trial.
I don't think Steven was involved, it was just convenient for all parties involved to blame Steven.
Nor do i think the police killed her, but they definitely did plant and/or tamper with evidence.
>>
>>64060380
They never investigated either the brother or boyfriend (ex boyfriend) . Like >>64060689
points out , with the lack of hard evidence against Avery , I could say that the police that spoke to dispatch to say something about the rv4 plates. Could've found the car with the body, moving the car with the body in the trunk to that yard and the rest doesn't sound so far fetch...
>>
Do they ever specifically say that the key of the car had his fingerprints? or they only say the key had his dna? that sounds sketchy as fuck to be honest family
>>
Every justice system has its blunders. Look at Italy and how hard they tried to frame an innocent American for murder just because she was American. Or more recently how Britain let a millionaire get away with raping a woman by saying that he just accidentally fell on her and his penis accidentally went inside her
>>
>>64061409
her car didn't have any of his prints either, just blood, it's sketchy as hell. Why wouldn't he just burn or crash it? He's an idiot i know, but he was apparently smart enough to burn her, why not destroy her car as well?
>>
The Midwest seems like a hell hole
>>
Brendan makes me realize I've never met a genuinely retarded person, it's amazing how suggestible he is

TELL ME ABOUT THE RABBITS GEORGE
>>
Where's 720p torrent senpaitachi?
>>
>>64061409
Apparently the key ONLY had his DNA, no prints or DNA from the actual owner somehow
>>
>>64061512
It's really fucking weird how they judge person's mental abilities by his IQ(or at least that's what judge suggested), Brendan and Steven are apparently on the same lvl with 70, but difference between them is gigantic
>>
Is everyone in the Midwest retarded and inbred?
>>
>>64061409
the key didn't have any of her DNA on it, which is strange when you consider that it was her fucking car key.
>>
>>64061624

I think they mentioned Steven's was from when he was a young kid, there's no way it's really that low
>>
>>64049661
I think I might write this girl. Looks like she got 10-20 for armed robbery. That's fucking badass.
>>
>>64061869
Brendan is a fucking retard who doesn't know what "inconsistent" means and can barely form a sentence and you think he had a grand plan where he gets off as a minor and sets up his uncle? OK
>>
>>64061409
>>64061493
>>64061534
>>64061685
Yeah that crossed my mind too it's as if the key had been wiped cleaned then somehow it gathered Avery's dna which could actually also be Brendan's dna for that matter
>>
>>64061624
IQ is an aptitude measurement.
It doesn't gauge a persons intelligence. That's a misconception.
As >>64060741 said, i believe it was Bobby who killed her, probably along with his friend.
The reason he goes along with the investigators during questioning is because they are providing him an alternative to the truth, and he probably believes he'll get off lightly on grounds of diminished responsibility being that he's a minor. Notice that he fabricates the part about Steven coercing him at knife point to rape her, completely of his own accord, and not at the behest of the two investigators.
As soon as he realizes he's looking at life, his story changes.
>>
>>64062070
Of all the people in the damn thing, the only one that comes off as innocent is Dassey. I don't see how people can look at him and hear him talking and think the kid can plan out his alibi's and try to out-think prosecutors.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.