[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope all you Prometheus haters are happy. You told Ridley that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I hope all you Prometheus haters are happy. You told Ridley that Prometheus was shit because he didn't spoonfeed it to you like Nolan does. He then made Reddit the movie to please you plebs. Fuck all of you.
>>
At no part of this movie was there any sense of isolation or danger. The science magic spell moves the plot along predictably. The only good scene was the rendezvous which was completely derivative of Gravity.

After The Counselor I think they sat Ridley down and told him he could no longer make challenging movies. Prepare for a meme-spouting 20-something son of Deckard for the Blade Runner sequel.
>>
I am scared for this board and humanity in general when this is what they think is a good movie.

Also, always wait for the hd rip to drop. Never go to the movies based on what /tv/ says. These are the same people that told you Sicario was the best movie of the year. Once the rip dropped the shills were drowned out by people with actual taste.
>>
>>64042214
Who are you kidding? Ridley has been ruining shit on his own for a long time.

>Hurp durp Deckard is a replicant
>>Gee Ridley, don't you think it would make the film more meaningful if we have a man acting like a robot the whole time? He's hunting down these very human robots that have dreams, desires, and are just trying to survive. Then at the end our main character finds his own inner humanity at the cost of now being hunted himself, wouldn't that be pretty deep and meaningful?
>No, let's make Harrison Ford be a robot. That'll be a neat twist.
>>
No one else felt betrayed by this?
>>
>>64042341

The unicorn dream doesn't make Deckard a replicant. It is just a pointless scene added in later editions to stoke the debate.
>>
Give us a star wars general for the love of god. They are killing the board.
>>
>>64042385
Yeah, but Ridley himself says he's a replicant. It's dumb. Extremely dumb. It just shows you the kind of guy he is.
>>
>>64042422
Put capeshit with it. /SWCS/ Star Wars Cape Shit
>>
SAVING
PRIVATE
RYAN

In space and nobody does

FUCK
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.