[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First they've tried to convince everyone that Prequel Trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: redditlettermedia.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
redditlettermedia.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
First they've tried to convince everyone that Prequel Trilogy is "bad" and George Lucas - one of the greatest visionaries of our time - is a terrible director, now they try to fool people that TFA is a "good" movie. One could say that there is something more behind "their" opinions.
>>
I can't stand these guys.
>>
>disliking Jurassic World because it was a cynical exercise in pandering and nostalgia

>liking TFA because it was a cynical exercise in pandering and nostalgia that "didn't feel that calculated"

These guys made up their minds to like the movie before they saw it. Their review was a giant rationalisation. It's not bad. It's just not good.
>>
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
>>64008432
Here's your reply
>>
>>64008905
Hello reddit
>>
>>64008828
Mike liked Jurassic World.

Jay didn't like Jurassic World but specifically points out why he felt TFA works when JW doesn't.

It's okay...we can't all be too dense to understand simple discussions.
>>
>>64008943
>specifically points out why he felt TFA works when JW doesn't

What were these please? Because they are both "soft reboots" relying on fan service.
>>
>>64009004
Likeable characters for one.
>>
>>64008943
So dense.
>>
>>64008432
Revelation 19:20

But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.
>>
>>64008432
Mike "cash in the house from the little kike mouse" Stoklasa
>>
>>64008432
RLM is dead into the trash it goes
>>
Someone should review one of their shitty movies.

Oh that's right no one actually gives a fuck about these literally whos.
>>
Mike "pain in the neck till I get my cheque" Stoklasa
>>
>>64009290
>5 RLM threads on /tv/ every day
>durr nobody cares about these guys
>>
Mike "when not beating jews, he's shilling reviews" Stoklasa
>>
>>64009348
he has a point though i couldn't possibly bring myself to watch one of their "movies"
>>
One look in their eyes and you just KNOW
>>
>>64009290
Fuck you man they did my sister's wedding 3 months ago and they did a first class job. Worth every penny of the $75.
>>
RedditLetterMedia is dead and gone. Let go. They had their final moments of fame when they got stickied here. Now they will only be reduced to irrelevance as they further the Disney cocksucking.
>>
>>64009531
Feeding Frenzy is pretty entertaining desu
>>
>>64009600
They haven't shot weddings in years, anon. Their wedding website has been replaced by an age of a cow.
>>
>>64009633
>shitty acting
>Mike thinking he's as funny and charming as a young Bill Murray

They went downhill when they let Gilchrist go
>>
RLM went downhill after the Zaat review. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>64009664
Believe me they are still very much for hire, they just don't want their fans to know
>>
>>64009763
prove it
>>
Mike "callbacks are trash until I get my cash" Stoklasa
>>
>>64009763
Well I have literally no reason to NOT believe a nobody on /tv/!
>>
>>64008432
shills still have to pay bills. It's a lost cause bring them up over and over. Reddit gonna defend em to their death and that's it
>>
Nevermind the fact that every single critic worth their salt also though the prequels were poor films during the time of their release. And the fact very few of them would have even heard of RLM.
>>
>>64008432
>one of the greatest visionaries of our time
0/10 bait. Only normies that know absolutely nothing about cinema think George is a genius.
>>
you're right /tv/ mike was paid off to like star wars

just like the hundreds of reviews were paid off too

just like the millions of people were paid off to go see it and say it was great

everyone is paid off

remember to reinforce that tinfoil
>>
File: 1426617344099.jpg (56 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1426617344099.jpg
56 KB, 342x342
>plinkett
>>
File: 1432935832234.png (922 KB, 811x821) Image search: [Google]
1432935832234.png
922 KB, 811x821
>they don't share my opinion
>REEEEEEEEEE THOSE FUCKING SHILL KIKES
>>
>>64009834
Hello reddit
>>
>>64008432
The prequel trilogy is horrible. and the TFA was a good movie. I dont gotta watch those fat nerds to tell you that.
>>
>>64009842
I'm old enough to remember how people said Attack of the Clones was great too.
>>
>>64009290
They are ironically bad :^)
>>
>>64010002
Maybe if you keep saying this all the time, it'll somehow become true.
>>
>>64009996
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3B3IG5na0o
>>
>>64009774
>>64009797
They only do local bookings through word of mouth these days, people that don't know or care about their internet reviews. Otherwise they'd get plebs from all over calling them up just to meet them. They drove all the way to Ohio once for a massive Jew wedding and it turned out to be some nerd living in his grandma's garage. Mike was pissed, the money it cost them driving down there meant he had to cut down to just 12 bottles of beer a day for a whole week.
>>
Why did they get a sticky?
>>
>>64010097
If you say so, anon.
>>
Why does the soft reboot makes sense? This isn't star trek. 90% of the audience who watches this will have seen A new hope.
>>
>>64010137
they paid for it.
>>
File: Andrei_Tarkovsky.jpg (130 KB, 1256x919) Image search: [Google]
Andrei_Tarkovsky.jpg
130 KB, 1256x919
>>64009878
Hello facebook. There are at countless directors that are better than George. Look into the history of cinema. Stop only watching Hollywood dreck.
>>
>>64010137
Because a mod who liked TFA got pissed when everyone here disliked it, so he stickied it thinking it would make more people like it "cause RLM did"
>>
>>64010200
I think it's more because anons were making a new thread about RLM's review every five seconds
>>
I managed to make it through about 10 minutes of their tfa review

Can anyone explain why /tv/ respects these fat and uneducated midwestfags
>>
>>64009920
You really should figure your life out if you think TFA was a good movie.
>>
>>64008432

The prequel trilogy is beyond traditional definitions of bad. It is insanely horrible. George Lucas is unique and often speculated over because he is simultaneously one of the great visionaries of our time and a tonedeaf weirdo on the spectrum who ruins his own movies and is incapable of writing or directing his way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>64010258
It keeps flyover fags from revolting
>>
>>64010258
Most of /tv/ is 13 years old now
>>
>>64009290
george /tv/ is no place for a man like you
>>
>>64010270

It's a fucking movie. And you're talking to strangers. Stop with the autism.
>>
>>64010328
Love these RLMdrone hyperboles.
>>
>>64008828
>Their review was a giant rationalisation.
This. It's the same thing as their incredibly contrived rationalizations for hating the prequels. No wonder redditors are so inclined to agree with them.
>>
File: 1450719573495.jpg (277 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
1450719573495.jpg
277 KB, 648x960
>>64008432
>I disagree with you
>Hello reddit
>>
Well Jay and mike had different opinions on it.
Mike said he basically loved it and Jay was like "Well you also said you liked jurassic world"
>>
>>64010434
>/tv/ is so contrarian that we now pretend the prequels aren't the worst movies ever
>>
Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media!
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?
>>
>>64010433

I'm not as fond of your Lucasdrone bullshit.
>>
>>64009996
I'm old enough to remember phantom menace getting glowing reviews and then checking the internet to find that only neckbeards on newsgroups hating on it.
Meanwhile everyone else either liked it or was "ok" with it.
The realization that it sucked just took a while to sink in for most people and underage millennials saw the plinkett reviews first anyways
>>
>>64010434
>incredibly contrived rationalizations for hating the prequels

Are you being serious? Thinking of reasons why the prequels sucked is the easiest thing in the world
>>
Mike "I shill for the kikes" Stoklasa
>>
>>64010563
Name two
>>
>>64010500

T
H
I
S
>>
>>64010480
Rich seemed to hate it most out of all of them.
>>
>>64010580

The shitty acting and bad dialogue.

If you need a hundred more, let me know.
>>
>>64010627
>The shitty acting and bad dialogue.

Wew lad. Can you be any more of a pleb?
>>
>>64010505
>I'm mad because they don't like things I like so I constantly shit on them like a manchild

If you really just didn't care for their reviews you simply wouldn't watch. Your rustled jimmies are showing.
>>
>>64008889
Is this from the same author as "My 'review' of Red Letter Media"? I notice some of the same artistic flourishes.
>>
>>64008432
>One could say that there is something more behind "their" opinions.
Are you retarded? Disney didn't own Star Wars when they reviewed the prequels.
>>
>>64010531

You're old enough to remember things that didn't happen? That's really fucking old. You must look like modern day Kirk Douglas. There was outspoken, palpable backlash when Phantom Menace came out. There were just also an army of rationalizing fanboys who didn't want to admit it was bad. And they're still at it today.
>>
>>64008432
At what point did you realize RLM were hacks?
>>
>>64010650

Can you come up with a counter-argument other than reddit? No? Have a nice day then.
>>
>>64010749

When they always said they were
>>
>>64010736
>an army of rationalizing fanboys
I think that's what we're getting at.
>>
>>64009004
Not Jay's point but one of mine, Star Wars didn't have product placement in the movie
>>
File: 1450400515737.png (172 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1450400515737.png
172 KB, 500x354
ITT: /tv/ feels "betrayed" by RLM, so they get salty and start rewriting history.
>>
>>64010687
They obviously helped to lower the price of the Star Wars franchise
>>
ITT: The people who were taught about sleazy marketing and corporate shilling by RLM's Jack and Jill review now try to act superior and accuse them of the same
>>
I didn't like TPM because they actually bothered to explain plot points instead of just sweeping plot holes under the rug and filling it with epic explosions. :(
>>
>>64010837

The thing is that both sides are accusing the other of doing that at this point.
>>
>>64010868
You mean like RLM feels betrayed by Lucas?
>>
File: 1450819643314.jpg (310 KB, 1232x888) Image search: [Google]
1450819643314.jpg
310 KB, 1232x888
>>64009920
>>64010328
>>64008828

>(you)
>>
>>64010933

Except that's exactly what TPM did you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1429551220326.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1429551220326.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>64010002
RLMfags literally and unironically say

>it's stylistically designed to be that way
>>
>>64010981
?
TPM has no plot holes.
>>
>>64010961
I have two cameras, A camera and B camera
>>
TFA had so many problems that I agree. Why would Luke put 2 maps in different droids?
>>
>>64010856
the movie in itself is a huge product placement for toys and videogames
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
The prequels are comfy as fuck. Fun storytelling, awesome worlds, great characters, awesome action, and meaningful moments. True Star Wars.

I noticed that before 2009, a lot of people liked the prequels. Many were disappointed, but few outright hated them, and like I said, A LOT of people were willing to say they liked them. A thread like this couldn't exist today:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.72432-Am-I-the-only-SW-prequels-fan?page=3

Ever since Plinky the fat fuck made his reviews, Redditors have constantly linked to them, as if "Another guy said these movies suck so they suck!!!1111 I can't form my own opinions lol111!" He nitpicks the movies so much, his fans don't realize that you can nitpick ANY good movie to that level and it'll look bad.

prequels4life
>>
They're fucking shills, I'm convinced now.

>spend years ripping on sequels like Ghostbusters II for being rehashes of the original, yet give TFA a pass
>rip on Star Trek and Star Wars prequels with lines like "plot convenience equal movie suck", yet give TFA a pass
>>
Where is the gen x pasta
>>
>>64008432
>one of the greatest visionaries of our time
>"Because Jar Jar is a funnier character than we've ever had"
Yeah a cartoon rabbit stepping in shit is a really great vision
>>
>>64008432
I tried to watch the Plinkett prequel reviews for the first time yesterday, and I couldn't make it past the first ten minute video. Mike's Plinkett voice is annoying, and the video seemed to just be pointing out the obvious and wasn't funny at all. The only could content by these people is Half in the Bag and Feeding Frenzy. Everything else is shit.
>>
>>64011167
Enjoying a movie isn't an exact science. They liked the new characters and the character dynamics of TFA, which elevated the movie. Something like Ghostbusters 2 is the same characters just going through the motions.
>>
>>64008432

I'm really concerned for you /tv/, this ironic prequel love can't be good for your mental health.
>>
>>64011261

TFA had new characters going through the same motions.

At least Ghostbusters II had a new villain, some new weapons, and new set pieces.

TFA was literally a paint by numbers rehash of A New Hope with some elements of the other films thrown in.

They hated Into Darkness because it was a rehash of Wrath of Khan, but love TFA which is a rehash of ANH.

The logic makes zero sense. If they liked Into Darkness as well, I would understand a little bit more.
>>
The fact that they didn't criticize Rey's character is bothering. And their hashtag/trigger humor is starting to seem less like humor.
>>
>>64011136
You know what product placement means, don't be obtuse
>>
>>64011420
It's almost like there are problems with Into Darkness that have nothing to do with the remake aspect.
>>
>>64011420
They hated Into Darkness because, as they said, it doubled down on the nods and references to old Trek. They thought the first Star Trek ('09) was fine because it was an attempt to re-establish the franchise. Comparing their thoughts to '09 Trek and TFA is more appropriate than Into Darkness.
>>
After the prequel breakdowns, It's fucking mind boggling those two liked TFA. There's some serious cognitive dissonance going on there.

I went into the movie hopeful. Not hyped or excited, but hopeful of something solid. I'm a guy who's seen infinitely less movies than anyone here and I just don't see how TFA passes with anyone who likes movies. Let alone someone who calls themselves a Star Wars fan.
>>
>>64011454
Why would they criticize a character that they liked?
>>
>>64011535

There were more problems with TFA other than the remake aspect. Yet RLM gave them a pass as well.

I didn't know youtube reviewers had fanboys. You should fucking kill yourself (but make sure you donate to their patreon first).
>>
>>64011568
It makes perfect sense that they liked it because it gets "right" everything the prequels got wrong. /tv/ losing their minds over the fact that they enjoyed it is hilarious.
>>
>>64011600
There is nothing worse in TFA than Spock getting into an angry, screaming fist fight.
>>
>>64011628

What.

In the RLM review, Plinkett shows how the prequels rehashed shots/moments/stories/dialog from the OT. He said things like "Leia in white, Padme in white. Luke falling in Cloud City, Anakin falling in Coruscant.", etc This went on for like 2 minutes showing all the things George rehashed. Yet JJ rehashes even more and they give him a pass?

RLM also ripped on the CGI of the prequels, but the CGI in TFA sucked as well. Snoke, Maz, shitty CGI looking Millenium Falcon, etc.
>>
>Mike loved it
>Jay liked it
>Rich didn't care for it

FUCKING SHILLS
>>
>>64011657

That really sucked, but I would put it on par Rey being the ultimate Mary Sue.
>>
>>64011696
None of the CG in Force Awakens was anywhere near as bad as the prequels. Besides that, Plinkett's point was about the over reliance on CG, not just the mere use of it at all. Why do some of you retards even watch the Plinkett reviews if you don't seem to understand them?
>>
>>64011561
>Comparing their thoughts to '09 Trek and TFA is more appropriate than Into Darkness.

This. If you want to see the Plinkett review for TFA, just go watch their Star Trek '09 review. They do a really good job of explaining what's good and what's bad about it and why overall it's a good movie.
>>
>>64011754
They completely ruined Spock's character. Rey is set up for a fall.
>>
File: vader.jpg (57 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
57 KB, 768x431
>>64010681
>"My 'review' of Red Letter Media"

Sauce.
>>
There are too kinds of people

One type happy that 90% of the movie were practical effects

And the other, who are mad for that 10% being CGI
>>
File: MikeStoklasa.png (25 KB, 100x140) Image search: [Google]
MikeStoklasa.png
25 KB, 100x140
this was planned a long time ago.
they made those prequel reviews knowing everyone would jump at george. people were already pissed and the reviews would serve as a catalyst. whenever someone asks "what's so bad about the prequels?" you could just direct them to the reviews.
slowly but surely, george became disillusioned until his only option was to sell the franchise. but which company would be big and rich enough to buy it? Disney.
so they signed the contracts, made the movie, and RLM released their review.
Bravo JJ! It was everything we always wanted!

And no one was the wiser
>>
>>64012238

They worked for JJ all along, what a masterful plot.
>>
>>64011799

1. Great job ignoring my argument about how Plinkett points out the rehashes Lucas did, but ignored JJ's rehashes.

2. Of course the CG isn't as bad as the prequels. It's 15 years later. But in Plinkett's reviews he talks about how improper use of CGI makes things look "fakey fake". That's what we got from Snoke and Maz. (and this was after JJ going on tv shows and talking about all the "practical effects" they used.
>>
>>64008432
But the prequels are shit. And TFA is indeed a good movie.
>>
>>64012044

You honestly think Rey is going to fail?

She knows everything and is apparently a Jedi master after learning the force was real 24 hours before.

Your fanboyism is out of control.
>>
>>64008828
Rich wasn't a massive fan of it. Mike seemed to be the one playing the most fanfare.
>>
>>64012109

I'm never against CGI when it's absolutely necessary.

But the Falcon and the X-Wings looked like they were from Battlefront.
>>
>>64012499
>Rich wasn't a massive fan of it. Mike seemed to be the one playing the most fanfare.

I'm convinced Mike is a retard.

When he did his Star Trek reviews, there was a clip of one of the producers saying "fans want Star Trek to be an action movie", to which Plinkett replies "No, we want a good story".

Then he goes on to praise JJ Trek which was pretty much all action, no story (which of course is what that 90's Trek producer said the fans wanted).
>>
>>64008432
You don't have to convince anyone that the prequel trilogy as bad. Everybody knows that
>>
>>64012391
Disney, please
>>
>>64012428
I've posted this in two or three other threads now so sorry if you're seeing it again.

Kylo Ren
>tempted by the light
>better at the force when calm, worse when angry

Rey
>great pilot, technical skill, and wunderkind force user
>more like anakin than like luke

The Empire Strikes back
>Is the dark side stronger?
>No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
>But how am I to know the good side from the bad?
>You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive.

Attack of the Clones
>The boy has exceptional skills.
>But he still has much to learn, Master. His abilities have made him... well arrogant.
>Yes. Yes. A flaw more and more common among Jedi. Too sure of themselves they are.

I'm not saying they mean Rey is just going to be an antagonist or join Snoke, but she's gonna have to face the dark side (just like Luke, just like Anakin). I think falling all the way dark after being trained by Luke would make Luke a shitty teacher so they won't go that far, but I really think she'll get closer than Luke did while not going full Anakin.
You think I'm desperate for her to not be a Mary Sue and that I'm a fanboy. She's gonna struggle with the dark side at some point, that's pure Star Wars.
>>
>>64012600
>completely ignoring his spectrum where he wants either a boring, story driven Trek or dumb, action driven Trek, not an amalgamation of both
>>
>>64012662

She'll struggle, sure. But in THIS film, she is a Mary Sue. There is NOTHING she can't do.
>>
File: 1392774266918.jpg (21 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1392774266918.jpg
21 KB, 490x490
>hating the prequels becomes popular
>/tv/ now likes the prequels
LAUGHING OUT LOUD
>>
>>64012680
Yeah the "betrayal" that some people around here feel in regards to RLM liking The Force Awakens requires a lot of cherry picking and selective memory of their previous opinions.
>>
>>64012680

Are you implying that JJ Trek had some kind of story?

Fat Mike doesn't know what he wants. His reviews are all over the place.

And it's hilarious to me that you're defending him. I bet you give half your paycheck to their Patreon every week.
>>
>>64012109
That thing looked like ass in motion tho. It was stiff as fuck and moved like 2 guys in a horse costume.
>>
>>64012813
>durr Mike's opinions are inconsistent because they don't always validate mine
>>
>>64012793

No it doesn't.

Plinkett flat out said he disliked the way Lucas rehashed elements from the OT in the prequels. Yet now Mike gives JJ a pass.

Plinkett pointed out how unnecessary CGI makes things look "fakey fake" in the prequels. Yet now Mike gives JJ a pass on Snoke and Maz.

Plinkett rips on Anakin's awkward dialog with Padme. Yet Mike doesn't bring up Finns "do you have a cute boyfriend" crap.
>>
>>64012760
What's your point? Angry Spock is still stupider than a new character that's too good at shit like Anakin in TPM. Rey doesn't ruin a character that was good before.
>>
>>64012775
This. What a fucking joke this board is
>>
>>64012903

No. They're inconsistent because they're inconsistent.

You can't hate on a sequel like Ghostbusters II which is a total rehash, yet like TFA which is a total rehash.

You can't hate on the prequels for reusing OT elements, yet like TFA for reusing OT elements.
>>
>>64012976
>Upvoting your own posts
>>
>>64012938

That's true. Rey didn't ruin a previous character like Spock did, but she is still a bad character.
>>
>>64013009

Try again
>>
>>64012986
Ghostbusters 2 was a rehash that offered nothing new or interesting. TFA was a rehash that offered new characters and new character dynamics (in Mike's opinion). This isn't hard to keep track of.
>>
>>64012930
Plinkett is a character, Mike isn't.

Expect the Plinkett review to complain about it just as much.
>>
>>64013145
Plinkett is still Mike's opinion though.
>>
>>64013089

Ghostbusters II had new characters as well, same as TFA (I'm not defending Ghostbusters II, just pointing out the facts).

What new character dynamics?

Do you work for RLM or something?

And I love how you're ignoring my argument that Mike ripped on Lucas for reusing OT stuff but gives JJ a pass for reusing EVEN MORE OT stuff in one movie that George did in 3.
>>
>>64008432
>"their"
They are called kikes, stop being a pussy Electricjew/pol/ and use their fucking names
>>
They are sellouts to the Disney jew machine. Fuck them. If they had treated TFA they same way they treated the prequels, we would've needed a two hour Plinkett review.
>>
>>64013053
>being a reddit fucking shit
jej
>>
These guys are not good critics. I don't understand what anyone likes about their videos. They don't analyze the movies at all, they just make generic entry level comments akin to r/movies posts and somehow they've gotten a following.

His episode 1 video is a good demonstration of criticism, but I never see it replicated in HitB
>>
>>64013197
>Do you work for RLM or something?
Are you new to /tv/? RLM shills are infamous here. Why do you think they got a sticky among hundreds of reviewers?
>>
The RLM team is divided. Mike loved it, Jay liked it (he's not a SW fan), Rich gave a harsh but fair assessment.

So counting people that matter, they are split right down the middle.
>>
>>64013486
Mike is also the one who made the Plinkett reviews. Why is he being such an inconsistent faggot about it?

>It's ok when it isn't Lucas doing it
>>
>>64013486
I'll go even further: it would have been a different and better review without Jay.
>>
>>64012930
>Plinkett flat out said he disliked the way Lucas rehashed elements from the OT in the prequels. Yet now Mike gives JJ a pass.
Mike is very upfront in the reviews themselves that the problem with the poetry is that it doesn't use the elements right. I'll give you three examples.
>the droid ship, the death star
You don't care about Anakin the way you do Luke. The stakes are also very different. Just like our next example.

>anakin vs dooku, luke vs vader
There's dark lighting, some fog happens, but what is Anakin's relationship to Dooku? It's just bad guy vs good guy. Luke vs Vader on Cloud City has so much more going on that we all know I won't even bother going into it.

>Padme, Leia (the end of the 2nd movies)
Padme shoots at Dooku that again is just a bad guy with no personal connection. In Empire Leia thinks she might have lost Han forever just after she confesses her love.

Now those are just what Plinkett says specifically.
I'll throw in one he complains about but doesn't explain too.
>faaaalling
When Anakin falls in AotC it's like funny to him and annoys Obi-Wan. When Luke does it there's sacrifice and some hard info was just laid on him.

Plinkett always maintained George doesn't know what people like about Star Wars and the misuse of poetry is a huge example of that.

And Jango Fett was fucking shameless.
>>
>>64013517
Because TFA made mistakes all of its own. Little of the PT critique applies - TFA does a lot wrong, but it gets right what the PT got wrong.
>>
>>64013571
What the fuck does that matter? Is the prequel trilogy suddenly the official metric of how bad a movie is? They were obviously shit scared to call out the movie for what it is because they had burned their bridges by shitting on the prequels so hard.
>>
>>64013622
>Is the prequel trilogy suddenly the official metric of how bad a movie is
Of how bad a Star Wars movie is, yes, to be honest. There was a lot of hype for TPM, and we just did not get a good movie. Not on its own terms, not as poetry, just a bad flick, then another bad flick, and finally a flawed but compelling one.

PT had new ideas, daring, but done sooooo badly. Even if it's a stylistic choice, it's still bad. The reason that style has gone out of style is because we have better styles now.
>>
>>64013622
>They were obviously shit scared to call out the movie for what it is because they had burned their bridges by shitting on the prequels so hard
Did this sentence make more sense in your head?
>>
>>64013622
>burned their bridges
with whom?
>>
>>64013736
>Of how bad a Star Wars movie is, yes, to be honest.
What? No it's not. Fuck you for even suggesting this. Only an absolute Disney sheep would consider something ignorant as this.
>>
>>64008432
One could say that people are stupid enough to take their opinions seriously.
>>
>>64013764
With Star Wars fans. If they decided to take a big hard dump on TFA aswell, they would come off simply as anti-SW. So they took the easy route and just repeated what people said on social media. Especially when they make so much money of the same crowd, the risk simply wasn't worth it.
>>
>>64013767
Look, I would have preferred a flawless movie, but if they have to make another flawed Star Wars movie, at least don't make those mistakes again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice and I just can't get fooled again.
>>
>>64008432

yeah, they're retards
>>
Does anyone have a link to that video of Jay getting in a bar fight from like 5 years ago?
>>
>>64013796
Yep, this must be it. It has to be some conspiracy and not that they simply liked the movie. Everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>64010961
I fell asleep at the TPM premier and I was like 8. I definitely was engaged during any Pokemon movie though.
>>
>>64013900
Sorry, no I don't have a link to a video that doesn't exist.
>>
>>64011167
People DONT like Ghostbusters II???
>>
File: 1450821653563.jpg (110 KB, 1133x985) Image search: [Google]
1450821653563.jpg
110 KB, 1133x985
>>64013845
You know as well as I do that your reasoning holds no logic. You can fuck up a movie without it being like the prequels. For instance, like copypasting a previous movie in the series with almost every plot device and story beat, and then infuse some out-of-place actors and then try to shit in some more capeshit-like jokes. That would be awful if they did that. And if Mike had any sense of integrity and intelligence, he would recognize that. But no, now he seems more focused on what is and what isn't the Prequels.
>>
File: safasdgx.png (829 KB, 768x510) Image search: [Google]
safasdgx.png
829 KB, 768x510
>>64008432
>"their" opinions.
Yeah I'm not buying it. They did that whole joke at the end were they "pretended to be paid off by Disney just to throw everyone off when in reality they did.
>>
>>64013906
Conspiracy? It's simple business. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. And the Reddit hand that feeds RLM wouldn't respond well to it. And Mike would come off as a bitter SW-hating cunt aswell.
>>
>>64012109

>too
>>
>>64008432
They are hypocrites.

>complain about the prequels trying to capture the imagery and scenes of the OT
>point it as a bad thing
>love TFA

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>64013990
You're pretty retarded desu
>>
>mfw RLM has become the very same thing they fought against.
>>
>>64013993
Yes I'm sure they're more worried about offending people by not liking a Star Wars movie than they are with their racist accents, rape jokes, dead baby jokes, anti-SJW jokes, ect.
>>
>>64014096
Good that we've reached an understanding.
>>
>>64014020
Read the thread faggot >>64013553
>>
>>64013553
At least Lucas tried to use poetry. JJ's "poetry" can't even be called that; it's just fan service "REMEMBER THIS?" moments. Instead of Anakin and the droid ship instead of Luke and the death star, we have a Luke and a bigger death star. Instead of some different bad guy, we get a guy who literally LARPs as Vader. Lazy lazy shit. The beginning sequence of TFA was a straight rip off from ANH. The masked villain with the stormtroopers arrives while a rebel pilot who tries too hard to ape Han Solo's behavior gives his droid some important piece of intel ("Obiwan, you're my only hope..")

Instead of having any original idea, JJ sets our character as an orphan on a sand planet that is not Tatooine, but just happens to look exactly the same. While the prequels were clumsily executed and didn't really make you care, it wasn't straight up plagiarizing the previous films.

And for the record, TFA didn't make me care any more than the prequels. It was easier to watch, but the exposition was delivered in an amateurish manner and the action didn't pause for more than a couple of minutes. And why would it, if JJ's goal wasn't to tell a story, but to get the boring talking parts out of the way to get us back to the action and the in-jokes and callbacks. It's easier to watch than the prequels (episode one, especially), but some of the parts made me cringe and it definitely didn't feel like Star Wars.
>>
>>64013968
Sure. And that's why Rich is on the panel. He makes all the relevant points, and they will probably go in a Plinket review.
>>
>>64014155
Nah
>>
File: dsfddd.jpg (47 KB, 459x322) Image search: [Google]
dsfddd.jpg
47 KB, 459x322
>>64008432

Holy shit!

>It's true, all of it...
>>
Did you see the end? They're clearly going to do a Plinkett review
>>
>>64012662
everyone knows she is going to the dark side she's a bitch and I mean her personality.
>>
>>64014170
>it definitely didn't feel like Star Wars.
That isn't an argument, it's a claim.

I really want to dispute you but I fear you're too stupid to really get it. Lucas uses poetry in the most superficial way possible, it's just visuals.

JJ uses poetry to explore new ideas. Yes Kylo is a Vader fanboy, but he's tempted by the light.
Saying TFA is just about blowing up another deathstar is like saying that's all that's going on at the end of Jedi. It shows how superficial your own understanding of the movies are.

It's so fucked up you think George's poetry, completely devoid of the emotional consequences and context and literally just the visuals is deeper than JJ's.
>>
Every prequel apologist feels like a bad troll. Every single one. It baffles me that people like those movies. They are so boring and awful that it makes no sense to me that people like them to this day.
>>
>>64014368
You mean the end where they're clearly making fun of the very type of people in his thread?
>>
File: rlmRape.jpg (36 KB, 609x422) Image search: [Google]
rlmRape.jpg
36 KB, 609x422
Be honest - when a popular YouTuber criticises something you like, does it fill you with dread?

Why should a person's opinion do that?

It's because people follow the opinions of these YouTubers like fucking SHEEP and flood websites like this one repeating the propaganda.

There's little logic behind the shitposting - it's confirmation bias and selective retention ad nauseum until the thing being criticised is destroyed completely.

Anyone who disagrees or gives a different opinion to the narrative is labelled butthurt.

We all knew the solution to Star Wars was keep George Lucas's ideas but have someone else direct but instead we destroyed him completely. He removed himself entirely from Star Wars and now the franchise will be soaked to death by an evil corporation that's already ruined Pixar and Marvel.

Thanks RLM! You're responsible for that!
>>
>>64014495
What emotional consequence to the story did NOT Death Star have in TFA other than being a blatant and cheap attempt at nostalgia wank?
>>
File: 1431067565486.jpg (109 KB, 498x648) Image search: [Google]
1431067565486.jpg
109 KB, 498x648
>>64014495
>JJ uses poetry to explore new ideas.
>>
>>64014496
Every TFA apologist feels like a bad troll. Every single one. It baffles me that people like this movie. It is so boring and awful that it makes no sense to me that people like it to this day.
>>
mike used to be cute
>>
>>64014536
>ruined Pixar and Marvel
care to expand on this gem?
>>
File: safasdgk.jpg (56 KB, 317x573) Image search: [Google]
safasdgk.jpg
56 KB, 317x573
>>64014536
>Be honest - when a popular YouTuber criticises something you like, does it fill you with dread?

See the funny thing is I like the Prequel Trilogy and I also like RLM and it's Plinkett videos.
In life I've putt up with people shitting all over the things I love but doesn't bother me. Their hate for the things I love gives me a whole new way and reason to enjoy them even more.

I did like RLM a lot more when they got into that dark humor they shy away from now a days in hopes of appealing to the mainstream
>image very related.
>>
>>64014577
Dark side user being tempted by the light is a new idea.

>>64014569
It serves the same purpose the Death Star II does in Jedi. In Jedi it's not really the most important thing going on. It's more about the ground team and the lightsaber duel. Sound familiar?

Besides faggot, I'm not saying JJ has no nostalgia wank (chess table, target droid ball) and pointing out one example of it wouldn't dismantle anything in my post.
>>
>>64014495
Kylo works, but that's about it for the poetry. The rest is rehash.
>>
>>64014697
They don't shy away from dark humor. They laughed about a dead baby for ten minutes straight in a recent Wheel of the Worst.
>>
File: bale.gif (419 KB, 442x259) Image search: [Google]
bale.gif
419 KB, 442x259
>>64014727
>It serves the same purpose as the two identical plot purposes before it
And you were making a point that Jew-Jew doesn't shamelessly steal and apply?
>>
>>64013553
>but what is Anakin's relationship to Dooku?
what the fuck is this? What was the relationship of the Navy SEAL that shot Osama to Osama
>>
>>64014536
>We all knew the solution to Star Wars was keep George Lucas's ideas
Who's "we"?
>>
>>64014880
You really think ANH and RotJ used the death star in the same way? Are you that stupid?

>>64014883
Quality post, definitely got the point I was making.
>>
The real reason people are souring on TFA is because they are struggling to come up with interesting things in the film, and have already nearly exhausted the supply.

Meanwhile in the prequels, Dexter Jettster is hugely controversial. Darth Maul has fascinated people for years.

Nobody gives a shit about, uh, the guy on the horse. Or blue rat guy? Even Ackbar is stripped of his dignity. The prequels are loaded with interesting things that threaten you. People have been utterly fascinated by Jar Jar for 16 years - can't stop thinking about him.

The CG orange alien in this movie is not interesting, and neither is CG Snoke. And most of the 'omg practical effects' are onscreen for a fraction of a second each, as if the filmmakers were ashamed to show them for longer.
>>
>>64014942
No sometimes two peoples live just cross at some point.
>>
>>64014942
I'm saying that NOT Death Star is used more or less identically as Death Star in ANH. Learn to read cocksucker.
>>
>>64014967
>Dexter Jettster is hugely controversial

To fucking who?
>>
>>64014967
>people are souring on TFA
no they arent
>>
>>64014495
>That isn't an argument, it's a claim.
It's an opinion, actually. Do you think I'm trying to convince you?

>I really want to dispute you but I fear you're too stupid to really get it.
A tip of the hat to you, gentlesir.

>Lucas uses poetry in the most superficial way possible, it's just visuals.
Just like Jakku looks like Tatooine, or the whole movie loosely follows A New Hope's story? What role did the Millennium Falcon have in the story, besides that it was there in the OT?

>JJ uses poetry to explore new ideas. Yes Kylo is a Vader fanboy, but he's tempted by the light.
I don't know where people are getting these dank memes about Kylo Ren having some sort of internal struggle or something? I didn't really get any impression of this from the movie itself when I was watching it. If there's any story behind this guy like you claim, being insecure, or being tempted not to be evil or whatever, the movie certainly doesn't give that impression. Probably because it doesn't slow down for more than a minute to actually explore the characters' motives in any sort of detail because everyone complained that the prequels were "too boring". Well, I hope you got what you wanted, because you couldn't even tell from the movie alone why the fuck there was still a "resistance" if the republic had already won independence from the Empire.

>
It's so fucked up you think George's poetry, completely devoid of the emotional consequences and context and literally just the visuals is deeper than JJ's.
I'm convinced that your obsession with "emotional consequences" is informed by the Plinkett reviews. Of all the JJ Abrams films I have seen, not a single one made me feel anything except TFA, which occasionally made me feel embarrassment. The scene where Kylo Ren kills Han, for example, is nothing but a hackneyed cue for me to feel sad when I didn't really even understand his motives besides "I want to be like Vader," and that JJ wanted a dramatic scene like in Empire.
>>
>>64015118
Yes they are. The tone on social media is different today than it was last week. The change isn't sudden. It's gradual. But it's change all the same. People just need to get the Disney marketing out of their systems first.
>>
>>64015128
>I don't know where people are getting these dank memes about Kylo Ren having some sort of internal struggle or something?
did you miss the scene where he was talking to Darth Vader's helmet? Or when he was talking to Han Solo? Or when it was brought up when talking to Snoke? This is why people think they're being trolled by this shit.
>>
>>64015166
Like, in the prequels, people are still noticing new things about it to this day, like this analysis right here: https://www.jacobinmag.com/2015/12/star-wars-the-force-awakens-empire-joseph-campbell-george-lucas/

or this one:

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/fag-wars-how-the-phantom-menace-inspired-a-generation-of-lgbt-youth

TFA is like Avatar: so smooth, it slips out of your hands and there's nothing to think about.
>>
>>64008432

MODS STICKY THIS

>>
>>64010904
I don't think even stormfront users would be paranoid enough to think that the prequel reviews were funded by Disney to lower the cost of Star Wars. You need mental help.
>>
>>64015075
And it was clearly used like in Jedi, not ANH. Learn to read cocksucker. You called Jedi and ANH identical in their use of the death stars.

>>64015048
I don't know how to talk to someone as stupid as you. Do you not see the huge difference between Luke vs Vader and Dooku vs Anakin even though George tried to make them look the same and even placed them in the same position in their respective trilogies?
>>
>>64015231
Yeah, every star wars movie has been a commentary on the one before, until TFA came out.
>>
>>64015231
it took a bit more than a week for Avatar to start slipping out of people's systems as you put it.
>>
>>64015293
especially because Eisner was head of Disney most of the time the prequels were being made
>>
>>64015323
I guess so. But Avatar was never really in our systems in the first place, and it wasn't burned over as fast. It came and went.
>>
>>64008432

Watch the plum left review of the newest Indiana Jones and tell me Lucas isn't fucking senile. Even speilberg repeatedly admitted his ideas were awful yet lucas. Hounded him until he gave in
>>
File: congratulations.gif (169 KB, 390x290) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.gif
169 KB, 390x290
>>64015294
You are still dodging my question, my shill friend. Well done. I bet you felt hugely shocked when Not-Alderaan and the rest of the planets were blown up by Not-Death Star by Not-Tarkin. So much suspense! So much drama! What will happen next in this riveting tale?
>>
>>64015220
Yeah. They are all fucking one-liners because the movie has to rush you back to the action scenes. All I got from it was "I want to be like Vader" and "I'm not evil enough no but I will try to be more evil, senpai." I couldn't even tell what his emotional state was in the scene where he kills Han, because I couldn't decide whether he was just faking it, or if he really was tempted to give up being the bad guy? Maybe it was Adam Driver's acting. It seemed ambiguous to me. After he did kill Han, it became clear to me that it was indeed shitty acting, because he continued to act all shocked that he killed his father. People are saying Adam Driver was good in that part, but I don't think so.
>>
>>64014967
One thing nobody ever notices about Dexter is him and his good friend (!) Obi-Wan sharing a laugh about if droids weren't so stupid, they'd kill us all.
>>
>>64015434
This shit movie didn't even have time to explain what the fuck The First Order or the Republic was. No fuck that we gotta show them fight scenes so Tyrone doesn't get bored.
>>
>>64015434
One thing Force Awakens totally lacks is the visual storytelling to have a character immediately understood without dialogue. Cuts happen too fast for all those side-characters to perform, so you'll never get a Tarkin or Porkins or Greedo out of this.

I mean, compare the greedy Nemoidians to the greedy junk dealer guy in this film. The Nemoidians have personalities. It's an issue with the CG as well: compare the blob monsters here with the arena monsters in Attack Of The Clones.
>>
You retards actually take what these retards take, as serious criticism

Let that sink in

Unqualified flyover hicks from Wisconsin are your authority on film
>>
Why are people defending the prequels now?

Did they forget the terrible cgi sets for everything? The terrible melodrama? The fight choreography? Atrocious dialogue? Atrocious attempts at humor? The poetry? What the fuck do people think wasn't horrendous? The world building that was just terrible callbacks to American culture? Jesus Christ
>>
>>64015294
every knows it's different your the one wanting it to be the same or whatever.
>>
>>64015545
People are only claiming that TFA is worse, not that the prequels are great flawless movies. The few that are praising it are just baiting and you faggot redditors take it too seriously.
>>
>>64015513
>compare the greedy Nemoidians to the greedy junk dealer guy in this film
trolling over the line. penalty.
>>
File: 3 (1).jpg (34 KB, 627x470) Image search: [Google]
3 (1).jpg
34 KB, 627x470
>>64009004

Jurassic World was shit.

Force Awakens was shit.

Both tried to copy the originals.

Both failed to copy the shit that made the orginals fucking masterpieces.

>No discussion on the ethics of dino cloning in Jurassic World or deeper discussion
>straight "muh action
>No emotional weight behind shit like blowing up planets or killing Han in Force Awakens
>straight "muh action"

Explain how either of these two movies are not utter garbage pandering to the lowest common denominator? You could pander to the masses while making a movie have more complexity then a summer sausage.
>>
File: disney-timeline.jpg (185 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
disney-timeline.jpg
185 KB, 800x450
>>64014680

does this look good to you?
>>
>>64015715
The junk dealer's there, and then he's not. Nothing happens.
>>
File: 1448351213824.jpg (123 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
1448351213824.jpg
123 KB, 807x861
>>64009842

Millions of reviewers were always going to suck the movie off.

RLM is known for trashing shitty movies and they have a huge fan base. Disney knows which critics they need to grease.
>>
File: 1367432581064.jpg (136 KB, 685x637) Image search: [Google]
1367432581064.jpg
136 KB, 685x637
>>64015787
>Guardians of the Galaxy 2
>Pirates of Carribean
>Finding Dory
I want someone to wipe this meme off the face of the world.
>>
>>64015778
>No discussion on the ethics of dino cloning in Jurassic World or deeper discussion
>>straight "muh action
all that was done in the first three movies.
>>
>>64015787
Look at that assembly line. It really is inspiring and magical, just like my childhood.
>>
File: giphy.gif (737 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
737 KB, 500x281
>>64010328
They were original at least.

TFA is literally plagiarism.
>>
>>64010500
The prequels had their fucking problems.

So does TFA.

>prequels had shitty characters but a plot that made sense and moved along
>TFA has awesome characters in a plot that makes no fucking sense at all
>>
>>64015778
Funny you mention Jurassic World, because that movie was almost as bad at showing the characters' motives. I expected the dinosaur tamer guy to be an antagonist.
>>
>>64015787
Having GG2 duel the next Star Wars? Are they literally retarded? You don't have your own products compete.

Prediction: they will change that schedule.
>>
>>64016016
>TFA has awesome characters
What? It has Mary Sue and Token Janitor being useless as the old cast steal the spotlight. Ren was ok I guess.
>>
>>64015128
>It's an opinion, actually. Do you think I'm trying to convince you?
It's just my opinion the earth is flat, not a claim I make.

>I don't know where people are getting these dank memes about Kylo Ren having some sort of internal struggle or something? I didn't really get any impression of this from the movie itself when I was watching it.
>Forgive me. I feel it again, the pull to the light.
Dialogue straight from Kylo, did you even watch the movie? There's even a tear when he kills Han. Even though he tells Snoke Han means nothing to him and it won't phase him, the confrontation with Han clearly shows Kylo is struggling.

If you missed all that then it's pointless to keep responding to you. Voiced dialogue by Kylo himself and an actual 'single tear' and you still didn't get it?

>you couldn't even tell from the movie alone why the fuck there was still a "resistance" if the republic had already won independence from the Empire.
Literally the first thing in the movie.
"Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed."

>I'm convinced that your obsession with "emotional consequences" is informed by the Plinkett reviews
It's very specifically about poetry. Reusing visuals without any of the emotional weight is what George does. Having the same opinion as Plinkett /Mike doesn't automatically make it poorly reasoned.

>I didn't really even understand his motives besides "I want to be like Vader," and that JJ wanted a dramatic scene like in Empire.
Then like I said above you didn't pay attention. Again, it's straight dialogue. Snoke says blah blah the droid with with Han Solo. "Not even you, the last knight of Ren, has faced such a test." Just before Kylo kills Han he says, "I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it."
>>
/cel/ when?
>>
>>64016057
Doesn't matter. They rule Hollywood now. Sooner or later, their movies will inevitably be forced to compete as they gain bigger and bigger market hold.
>>
>>64015612
Wait, what the fuck do you think I'm arguing?
>>
>>64016057
>>64016057
it surprises me that star wars aren't summer movies.
>>
File: BGTQrj4CMAE_S4_.jpg (22 KB, 599x324) Image search: [Google]
BGTQrj4CMAE_S4_.jpg
22 KB, 599x324
>>64015931
They made a remake of Jurassic Park without any of the shit that made JP a fucking masterpiece. It was more then T Rex and raptors eating people. Hell, half the movie is hyping the dinosaurs up and discussing whether it was even the right thing to do.

Grant's expression when they find out they made raptors is a classic movie scene. There was no such scene in Jurassic World.
>>
>>64016200
At that point different teams wedded to different movies will vie with each other to influence or take over the leadership in the organization, and that's all the competition that will be left, like the SS and the SA in the Nazi party.

What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1412902828653.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1412902828653.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>post yfw you realize the prequels are masterpieces and Lucas is a genius
>>
>>64016057
They'll probably release one in early spring, and then another late spring/early summer.

I agree though, disney won't try to split the box office with themselves.
>>
>>64016042
Jurassic World is garbage. I'm not defending JW.

I fucking hated it. I compared it to the masterpiece that was Jurassic Park.

They tried to remake Jurassic Park without any of the drama and dialogue that made it good.
>>
>>64016209
Summer movies are a thing of the past. All biggest box office hits are winter films. James Cameron pioneered that money making scheme.

RedditCukMedia had a segment on that.
>>
>>64008432
I honestly lost respect for them when they unironically liked Dark Knight Rises.

They also seem to like every capeshit that gets made nowadays, so them liking TFA wasn't really surprising
>>
>>64016269
>There was no such scene in Jurassic World.
I think memelord meeting the I-rex was supposed to be that scene.

I liked the first half, when it was just the kids exploring the park, but as soon as the indominous rex gets loose it cranks up the stupid-bullshit dial to 11.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.