[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get your mentality straight...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: God invents the tv board.gif (55 KB, 397x470) Image search: [Google]
God invents the tv board.gif
55 KB, 397x470
You anticipate things bombing in order to be entertained by the reactions, rather than be entertained by the thing itself? That's like waiting for someone to finish a piece of undercooked bread just to collect the crumbs. You must lead a very fun life.

But really, you should get yourselves evaluated. You should be like this.
>>
>>63980553
I anticipate being a big guy for you
>>
>>63980553
>being overly positive when movies are literally being made for the sole purpose of taking your money

>you
>>
>>63980619
I am so very sorry (not sorry) for not considering the alternative of enjoying pieces of entertainment that don't also serve the function of being commerce in this capitalist society where artists would otherwise starve to death. Please direct me towards the aisle where I can find all of the great works of cinematic art being released where the distributors or artists absolutely did not intend making a dime off of their work, otherwise, do not blame me for occasionally allowing myself to enjoy the only real option I or we get in this society. If you have a follow-up rebuke then by all means share. The chances of you reacting with anything more than a shallow insult are very low. My argument was devastating and at it has driven you to the point of insecurity. I get it.
>>
>>63982146
This so much.
>>
File: sad-old-man.jpg (625 KB, 2060x2312) Image search: [Google]
sad-old-man.jpg
625 KB, 2060x2312
>>63980553
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>63982146
Was trying too hard part of your plan?
>>
>>63982286

this desu

i just wanna see shit go down and have fun with the aftermath
>>
>>63983132
>I pity you.
nah, no thanks.
don't want it.
get fucked, though
>>
>>63982391
Yep, just as expected. I pity you.

If you tried a little bit just once in your life you'd be living your dreams instead of in an abysmal and dreary bubble, isolated from those who have found some true comfort/stability in living.
>>
>it's a reddit thread
>>
>>63983197
Get fucked? Hah! Okay, I hit a sore spot. If being inflammatory is the best you can muster in response then I extend 2x the pity. You really are a lost cause, isn't ya? Here's the thing though, chump, and I hope you heed these words -- it isn't too late to jump back aboard the ship. It's still within the horizon. Maybe your arms will be sore as heck trying to catch it but if you can taking a day of rest there is a whole lot better than taking a day of rest and drowning.
>>
File: 513.gif (499 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
513.gif
499 KB, 240x135
>>63983362
>>63983220
>>63982146
>>63980553
literally worse than vector
>>
post more gary larson

no cow tools though
>>
File: 1447973325531.jpg (11 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1447973325531.jpg
11 KB, 250x350
>That's like waiting for someone to finish a piece of undercooked bread just to collect the crumbs
>>
Like it or not the OP makes a great point!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.