[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Films you don't like but everyone you know loves >Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: True-Romance.jpg (601 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
True-Romance.jpg
601 KB, 1330x748
ITT: Films you don't like but everyone you know loves

>Pic related
>>
>>63968360
Gravity
Godzilla vs Destroyah
>>
>>63968360

Man I have a lot of problems with True Romance. The plot alone is such a fucking cringeworthy self insert jackoff fantasy for Tarantula.

>cool comic book store owner
>drives a classic convertible
>meets a beautiful woman
>she's a hooker but she hasn't taken a job yet (still "pure")
>cool dennis hopper dad
>ends up being a badass, saving the day, getting the girl, and riding off into the sunset

Fucking hack

Also the soundtrack is garbage. Worst thing Zimmer has ever made and they fucking use it throughout the whole movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq5kbNW8VKU
>>
>>63968389
>Gravity
Seconding this, one of the only movies I've had to force myself to finish.
>>
>>63968512
THAT FUCKING SONNGGG
it comes in so inappropriately
>>
>>63968724

Seriously. She's talking about her abusive pimp and this shits plucking along in the background all jovial and light.
>>
>>63968360
That movie was worth watching for the cast alone
>>
>>63968789

I agree it's worth watching at least once because like it or not it has pop culture relevance, and also that one monologue from Dennis Hopper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

I just don't like the rest of it.
>>
>>63968389
>>63968632
What didn't you guys like about Gravity?
I'm just wondering as someone who was skeptical about it before seeing it but loved it.
>>
>>63969018
Fair point, gotta say there were some scenes I liked after that (Brad Pitt meetig the thugs, James Gandolfini vs Patricia Arquette, the big shootout) but I can definitely understand not liking the movie after that (feels weaker).
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (26 KB, 656x295) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
26 KB, 656x295
>>63968360

Sicilian eggplant detected
>>
>>63970157
OP here, this scene was one of the only okay things about the film but nothing else really
>>
>>63968512
>>she's a hooker but she hasn't taken a job yet (still "pure")
This is so stupid, just for this I'll probably never watch this movie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.