[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Spoiler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Please tell me a detailed outline of the plot for this /tv/ spoil everything

I don't feel like seeing it because it is most likely just pushing some sort of bullshit anti-whit male agenda
>>
M Knight Shamalan is the best fighter pilot in the world, the plot of Star wars 1, Negro, Stonk white grill and Han follow the plot of Star wars 1, meme spoiler, Luke, credits roll.
>>
>>63949058
oh
>>
>>63948976

Plot is Luke is missing and The First Order (evil) and The Resistance (good) are both looking for him. Poe (mixed-race Resistance pilot) gets captured and tortured by Kylo Ren (white FO Sith in training). Finn (black FO stormtrooper/sanitation) feels out of place in "white man's army" and decides he's not risking his life or cleaning General Hux's (white FO General) shit anymore. Finn decides to rescue Poe and escape to nearby planet Not-Tatooine. Upon landing he encounters Rey (SJW woman) being attacked by scavengers. Finn tries to help, but gets rekt and Rey ends up holding her own and saving him. Rey is immediately drawn to Finn as she admires his courage for defying the "evil white man's army".

By this point the FO has tracked them down and begins pursuing them. Finn gets hurt and Rey ends up having to carry him to a nearby ship (The Millenium Falcon). Finn attempts to start the ship, but isn't a pilot, to his surprise Rey is and she flies then to the safety of space. Also forgot to mention that BB-8 (plus-sized black-sassy-female droid with secret info to Luke's whereabouts) is with them. At this point they are tracked and captured/boarded by Han (white smuggler) and Chewie (loyal CAT). They board the MF while Rey and Finn hide in the secret compartments.

Is this too much detail, OP?
>>
>>63948976
Credits open, hopes rise, feces sprays all the over audience for 2 hours, kids buy all the toys, except nigger. The end.
>>
>>63949809
more detail it sounds like the plot suckssss
>>
>>63949809
Why do you care about race so much?
>>
>>63948976
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByQR6taehVh7MUdKLWdLRUx5eG8/view?pli=1
>>
>>63950489
hes just pointing out the obvious underlying message of the film which is to cater to the sjw
>>
>>63950515
what the fuck is this
>>
>>63950489
Fuck off back to tumblr, nigger. THIS is not your safe-zone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.