[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell does this guy land a hit on a force-user? And how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15
File: finn.jpg (29 KB, 536x279) Image search: [Google]
finn.jpg
29 KB, 536x279
How the hell does this guy land a hit on a force-user?

And how the hell does a girl that just discover force literally few hours earlier best a dark-side user that's trained from childhood?

And isn't the entire plot a rehash of IV? This is obviously Disney's effort to simply up the merchandise sales with a safe bet; they know where the $$$ is at.
>>
>>63806469
>How the hell does this guy land a hit on a force-user?
Swing a bat around enough you're bound to graze something.
>And how the hell does a girl that just discover force literally few hours earlier best a dark-side user that's trained from childhood?
Dark Side user can't even shoot lightning out of his hands yet. All he has is choke and push.
>And isn't the entire plot a rehash of IV? This is obviously Disney's effort to simply up the merchandise sales with a safe bet; they know where the $$$ is at.
Of course it is.
>>
>>63806469
rey is a mary sue and finn has plot armor

any other explanation is from tumblr fanboys who will try to defend rey
>>
They gave enough plot for it, at least for me, to not be that big of a problem

Hit pretty hard in his rib area and he may still have had that faltering will to the dark side even after killing his father. Rey was more determined in accepting the force and using it than Ren was because he was trained in the light and just converted
>>
>>63806561

You do realize force-users have limited prescience hence their ability to deflect blast shots?

Non-force users should literally have no chance to be able to graze one in a saber duel.
>>
>>63806469
Probably has something to do with him getting a bowcaster shot and 3 blaster rounds put into him, and that Kylo is completely unstable and has no self control when angry and doesn't mind his surroundings.
>>
>>63806469
Here's a better question, have you ever had an original thought before?
>>
Because while the original series depicted the Force as a mystical aspect of nature and the prequels treated it as a well-known fact of life that only certain people could utilize, the sequels treat it as a capeshit superpower that teenagers can just start shooting laser beams without any training.
>>
It is the same as IV, that's the fucking point. Rey doesn't do anything as ridiculous as Luke does in IV with his fresh force powers.
>>
>>63806721

Just walked out the theater, all my thoughts are original.
>>
>>63806767
She learns force grab, mind tricks and sword skills in mere seconds without training...
>>
>>63806880
And Luke blows up the death star with one shot. The force is strong with them or something.
>>
>>63806761
>The Force mirrors the current generation autism.

Bravo JJ

B

R

A

V

O
>>
>>63806469
also, this is the same guy who got his ass handed to him earlier by an average stormtrooper.
>>
>>63806767

What? Luke uses the Force to know when to block a training droid bolts, and when to fire his Proton Torpedos so they'd hit. Both are essentially the same power, the ability to "feel' the right timing to act.

Rey reads Kylo's mind, overpowers Kylo, Mind Tricks a Stormtrooper, and Force grabs the lightsaber (overcoming Kylo's grab in the first place). She uses no less than three different force powers and didn't even have Ben's crash course while they flew to Alderaan.
>>
>>63806469
it annoys me how many Star Wars fans don't understand what the Force is. 'Force user', 'force sensitive'. If you use these phrases I just assume you're an idiot who doesn't listen or pay attention during movies, even when they're ones you've watched multiple times.
>>
File: 1447925887377.png (437 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1447925887377.png
437 KB, 600x450
>>63806761
>Kylo Ren - a.k.a. edgelord shitter buttblasted that he isn't as good as Vader - makes three overt shows of Vader+ tier Force power

>Rey's mysterious hypercompetence applies to Force sensitivity, and she goes from shocked and overwhelmed to counter-mindraping and giving compulsive verbal commands in about 60 seconds
>>
>>63806936
He destroys the Death Star with a well placed shot in its only weakness. That was the whole objective of the assault.
>>
Fuck I love how we've just decided Rey is a Mary Sue and are going to use that term and only that term to describe her character. Jesus.
Luke was a Marty Stu, are we just pretending he wasn't?
Do you know how many protagonists AREN'T Mary/Marty Sue/Stus? It ain't fucking much.

This is of course unless you actually want to use Mary Sue as it was originally intended - in such a case where Rey is absolutely nothing like a Mary Sue.
>>
Chewie shot him with his gun in rage that he killed Han. I'm surprised he didn't shoot him in the head. He was bleeding out of his side, of course anyone with a lightsaber could probably get a hit in.
>>
>>63806469
Bad Writing, son.

Plain and simple.

Do not let these brainwashed shills tell you any different.
>>
>>63806561
>Swing a bat around enough you're bound to graze something.

Not if you're against someone who can use the force and literally force hold or choke or whatever. Especially if they're granted lightning fast reflexes due to the force and have been trained in lightsaber combat.
>>
>>63806947
I just realized that JJ Abrams combined Twilight with ANH and we got the force awakens.
>>
>>63807101
Luke traveled to a lot of distant planets for years searching for lost knowledge of the Jedi in order to develop all his abilities. Rey learned them because fuck everyone.
>>
>>63806469
One of the main points with Kylo is how much of an untrained pussy put into a place of power he is.
He wasn't focused, he was just raging out on the poor nig.

>And how the hell does a girl that just discover force literally few hours earlier best a dark-side user that's trained from childhood?
Same point as before + Kylo was a bit injured + Rey can literally do no wrong

>And isn't the entire plot a rehash of IV? This is obviously Disney's effort to simply up the merchandise sales with a safe bet; they know where the $$$ is at.
Yep, as good as this movie is, it's still pretty bland and safe as fuck.
>>
They needed a shot of Finn using the lightsaber for merchandising and so they would have shots of him to use for advertising so people would think he was going to be the Jedi character.

Rey is a Mary-Sue
>>
The better question is, how the hell did this movie hit #20 on IMDB?
>>
Why the fuck does nobody remember that Ren got shot before this scene?
>>
>>63807281
Because reddit and sjw
>>
>>63807101
Luke was shit at everything in ANH. He needed Obi Wan to spend a ton of time to help him learn how to wield a light saber and harness the force, and he needed Yoda to help him complete it. Even after a lot of training, he was beaten by the big antagonist in the second film, and barely won in the third film.
>>
>>63807235
He did all that before ANH?
>>
>>63807235
Luke in TFA, sure. In ANH he blows up the Death Star with no targeting system and pulls his lightsaber to himself on Hoth exactly the same as Rey did it in TFA.
This is way before Luke learns anything and even before he reaches Dagobah.
His training was literally limited to deflecting two blaster bolts from that droid on the Falcon.
>>
>>63807296
literally a video game
>>
>>63807251
>One of the main points with Kylo is how much of an untrained pussy put into a place of power he is.

The guy froze a blaster shot mid air and is able to mind extract intel from unwilling victims.

He might be unstable but is far from incompetent.
>>
>>63807281
2014's Godzilla hit number 1. Everyone knows movies on the top 250 don't count until at least a year after release.

>>63807317
Sure, except blowing up the Death Star without using his computer.
>>
>>63806686
>>And how the hell does a girl that just discover force literally few hours earlier best a dark-side user that's trained from childhood?
Read between the lines. This isn't the first time they met. Rey was a member of Luke's training school. When the Knights of Ren attacked, she was sent to Jakku. She's been taught the force before
>>
>>63807328
He did it after. The only thing he did during ANH was learn how to sense things. He was a force sensitive human. He learned from Obi Wan how to turn off his senses and see through the force. That's the first thing padawans learn. Not force grab. Not mind tricks. Not sword mastery.
>>
>>63806469
This movie doesn't use prequel style superhuman lightsaber fights, and Kylo wanted to seduce Rey to the dark side with a show of force after Snoke's order, not to mention he was too proud and too stupid to just force push Finn out of the way and get this done with.
He wasn't, the movie specifically talks about how Luke was the last Jedi and never trained him, and he might not even have met Snoke face to face.
Yes, obviously, this is Star Wars, it's always been about the money you dense cunt.
>>
>Go watch force awakens today
>50 minute advertisements
>German crowd
>They laugh at cheap advertisements
>Some guy opens a bottle of beer and stinks up the place right next to me
>Say "Ren kills Solo"

That satisfaction man
>>
>>63807317
Yeah the beginning of Jedi when Luke strolls through Jabba's Palace force-choking and mind tricking Jabba's mooks was supposed to be the "oh shit, he's gotten super powerful since Empire" moment that was awesome to watch the first time. Compare how Luke is during that scene to his duel with Vader in Empire where Vader is basically just fucking around with Luke.

Rey just being able to use the mind trick without any training (seen or implied, as with Luke in Jedi) is fucking stupid
>>
File: 1369253047732.jpg (92 KB, 508x355) Image search: [Google]
1369253047732.jpg
92 KB, 508x355
I've seen a lot of professional memers getting worried over the past few days. Being in this line of work is pretty hard, you're always relying hip new material to come out of movies and tv shows. And not just any material will do, a great memer has the ability to take a quote or scene that anyone else would overlook, and turn it into the dankest meme of the year.

But what separates your average [s4s] level amateur from, say, an /sp/ caliber memester is not the ability to change and mold physical phenomena, but the ability to create memes out of the ether. The metaphysical and the fans' reactions.

That's what we have here. Some of the best memers on all the chan have gotten together and created THE signature meme of The Force Awakens:

>le kylo gets beat by rey XDDDD
>>
>>63807333
Luke only pulls the lightsaber in Empire and almost fails to do it, go back to Reddit.
>>
File: hypnotoad.gif (2 MB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
hypnotoad.gif
2 MB, 300x177
>>63806773
>just hypnotized by Jews for two hours
>all my thoughts are original
>>
>>63807394

Are you for real?

The girl was a toddler when she got left on Jakku.

And if you actually watched the movie, she didn't even know she had the force.
>>
>>63807235
This.
>>
>>63806469
How the hell does a Sith Lord not see his apprentice turning on him and throwing him down a reactor shaft?

The force doesn't mean invincibility. Watch the prequels if that's what you want.
>>
>>63807333
He learned force grab during the whole desert jewel adventure, after a lot of training. That's between ANH and ESB. It wasn't out of thin air.
>>
>>63807420

>He wasn't, the movie specifically talks about how Luke was the last Jedi and never trained him, and he might not even have met Snoke face to face.

Oh, so he just learns how to freeze blast-bolts mid-air and extracting info from unwilling minds by himself?

What's the point of Jedi/Sith having masters then. Every force-sensitives is obviously capable of teaching themselves top level techniques cause fuck all.
>>
>>63807509
>The girl was a toddler
So were the younglings.
>>
>>63807333
Please, Luke only blocked a few shots from a training droid and got a hit on the Death Star after spending time with Obi Wan.

Rey is doing Jedi mind tricks and all that merely with just hearing of the force?
>>
>>63807639
Because he's strong in the force like Rey, just sorta the shits and untrained at it, just like Rey. You do know he's supposed to be Rey's archnemesis right.
>>
>>63807656
And their jedi powers are not enough to save them clones.
>>
>>63807349
This is a good point. They introduce Ren as this Vader-like badass that can fucking freeze light in place, but then follow it up with him being an angsty pussy teenager
>>
>>63807691
from clones*
>>
>>63807680
Maybe the Force possessed her in a special way.
>>
>>63807686

What i know is the guy is obviously trained in the dark-side by Snoke or other seasoned dark-side users.
>>
>>63807193
>reflexes

dude they have prescience, they know how he is going to attack
>>
>>63807731
It's because she's a strong, liberated womyn.
>>
>>63807720
>I don't like Mary Sues
>I don't like flawed characters
>>
>>63807749
Okay, so you're too slow to follow a dumb popcorn movie like Star Wars.
>>
>>63807580
>desert jewel adventure
You've lost me. Was that EU?
A, it ain't canon, and B, fuck the EU. I'm only talking movies.
>>
>>63807767
>I don't know what inconsistency is
>>
I don't get the hate for Dindu's lightsaber skills. Feels equivalent to what you or I could pull off. He gets a hit or two in there by sheer luck but is ultimately btfo at every turn

As for Rey, she had been channeling the force more and more over the last few days, trying to hush it away but it kept growing within her (read: awakening) and by the time she fought Kylo, she embraced it. She didn't destroy him, she held her weight.

Even if that doesn't satisfy you, Kylo is not the end all be all Sith lord. He still has training to do. He still has emotions to tame and a light side to silence. He is not some unstoppable force so it's not unreasonable to think Rey could channel a good fight.
>>
>>63807772

Nah, you just sounded too much like a self-deluded shill.
>>
>>63807829
You don't.
>>
>>63807767
>I don't like flawed characters
Please, it's not even that, introducing a highly competent powerful character and have him be a rage-fulled angsty teenager is inconsistent.

They should have just played down his introduction a bit.
>>
>>63806469
The way Rey is discovering the force is how I imagined Anakin would before the prequels were made.

Maybe Rey will end in tragedy like Vader, and Luke will die a failure?
>>
>>63807803
Whatever dude, luke obviously has practice time before the Hoth battle, unlike the womyn.
>>
For those saying Luke was a Mary Sue, I say not really. A Mary Sue is a character with no character flaws. And no, being abandoned on Jakku as a kid isn't a character flaw. Rey has no discernible weaknesses. In fact, the only real motivation she has is "she has to go back to Jakku" and even then, she loses that motivation half way through the movie. What are her dreams? What is her motivation? Why is she there?

With Luke, his dreams are clearly leaving. There's that famous shot of him gazing into the two golden suns, after he has been denied to leave the farm. Luke sucks as a Jedi. He's constantly failing because he's afraid to become something more than just a humdrum farmer. He watches his own mentor die in front of him because he was too scared to save him. Then of course we see him overcome his fears with Yoda, and even then he is still scared, asking Yoda "is the dark side really stronger?" Even during his final battle, we see Luke slowly slip into the Dark Side

But Rey? She's already a ruined character. She's been over exposed to us. Rey's character can't have the triumphant rise to glory.

In Ancient Greece, they divided stories between Tragedies (the hero starts out strong and becomes week) and Comedies (the opposite of tragedy) Star Wars was originally a comedy

But now? It has no where to go in the next two movies. We've already seen that Rey apparently doesn't even need training because she's already so strong
>>
>>63807855
Should they have portrayed Vader as a stumbling crying bleeding heart fool to make his old dad reveal less dramatic?
>>
>>63807445
And thus the 4th reich was born
>>
>>63807803
Lucas seems to like making hunge gaps between movies where characters get some training, see the gap between TPM and AotC and AotC and RotS, left to be explained by SW:TCW

The only prombem is he didn't make a TV show to explain what happens between the OT movies
>>
>>63807855
You obviously don't know any teenagers, because they can be both intelligent/skilled and emotionally unstable at the same time.

Or did you want 2D characters?
>>
>>63807869
Kylo and her obviously swap sides by the end of the trilogy. She is full of hate, fear and anger while Kylo is filled with regret and remorse.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 800x600
>>63807445
Did you report him to your imam?
>>
>>63807834
>Feels equivalent to what you or I could pull off.
Put some average guy in the ring with Tyson in his prime and that's how the lightsaber duel should have gone down.

Kylo would have just force choked Finn to death or snapped his neck if the script wasn't so contrived.
>>
Because chewie shot that little dickhead before he fought Finn, so he was in pain, pissed off, and unfocused.
>>
>>63807884
Rey was waiting for her family to return. She was afraid they would come for her while she was off-world. (Hence the obsessive tally marks.)

In the end she found her father.
>>
File: Draco.gif (840 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
Draco.gif
840 KB, 245x230
What a fucking crap of movie. A shitty caporal has permision to put out all the shields of the fucking ULTRANIGGER9000DEATHSTAR.

Come on, even my shitty proyect in unity has better security
>>
>>63807991
But Kylo fought like cocky mode Roy Jones, where you could sneak a good one in by his own hubris.
>>
>>63808005
How can we get motivated into that? We've never even seen her family. We saw one scene with her being lonely and eating. That's it.

I can't be the only one who just didn't care if Rey found her parents

Also, we don't know Luke and Rey's relationship
>>
>>63807943
Is the trilogy set in stone or was the rest of the story left to the (different) directors of ep 8 and 9?
>>
>>63807869
>tfw TFA is the retcon of Episode I that we deserve
>>
>>63807991
>Tyson in his prime
And what made you think Ben Solo is in his prime? Even his master made it obvious that he was a rookie.
>>
>>63808064
i think kasden and jj came up with a basic plot outline that the writers will have to follow. i'm sure theres plenty of room for them to do their own thing
>>
>>63807991
Except Kylo is nowhere near Tyson in his prime
>>
>>63808155
Can Tyson stop blaster bolts in mid air? Didn't think so faggot
>>
>>63808117
>And what made you think Ben Solo is in his prime?
That's just the disparity between force users and non-force users. If you're not trained to kill Jedi, you'll get your shit pushed in 100% of the time.
>>
>>63807803
Let's discard all the lore then.

It's obvious that some time passed between ANH and ESB. That was training time for Luke, someone who was focused in being a Jedi, just like his father. Rey did all of that in seconds without any kind of guidance, unless Luke.
>>
>>63807991
But Finn is not an average guy. He's a stormtrooper and we do know they have some sort of saber-like fight training.
>>
>>63808061
She also told BB-8 she expects them to return, apparently at any time. That's her motivation for wanting to go back.
>>
>>63808192
Obviously not, nice headcanon tho, looking foward to your fanfic.
>>
Is anyone in this thread actually talking about the movie, like, reasonably? Like, "Here are some things I liked" and "Here are some things I didn't like" and "On the whole I liked/didn't like the movie because"? I mean, without shitflinging and overreaction (if the mainstream media goes overboard in enthusiasm, we seem to go the other way). If not, is there a thread like that around?
>>
>>63808210
>dome sort of saber like fight training

Haven't seen the movie, is this true?
>>
Can we talk about BB8 and names for a second? None of us a few months ago predicted that Finn was actually FN whatever and was just a "clone" type of thing.

BB8 is literally Be Bait.

Either:

1. Luke Skywalker can see through the camera on BB8's head. My personal theory. So Luke can keep up with the Resistance.

2. BB8 is like the One Ring in LOTR. It wants to be found. Did anyone else notice how wherever BB8 went, the First Order followed? Kind seems sketchy...he's "the bait" controlled by Snoke, of course. Also, he tried to kill Han Solo and Chewwie with the gas
>>
>>63808248
Then get outta the thread idiot.
>>
I assumed when kylo had her on the edge of that cliff and told her about teaching her and they did that weird scene were his eyes went all glassy she was probing his mind and learning about force technique
>>
>>63808248
A stormtrooper fights Finn with a sort of lightsaber battle axe/nunchuck type thing. Troopers are trained in hand to hand combat, clearly.
>>
>>63806686
Yeah, they spent the whole movie building up the bowcaster as massively powerful. Ren was on his last legs during the final fights.
>>
>>63808328
Oh you mean the riot trooper traitor guy, he must be part of a specialized unit, I doubt every single stormtrooper has training and is issued a lightsaber-resistant riot control stick as part of their normal kit
>>
>>63808191
Oh i thought you were making an analogy, but i see now you're literally comparing kylo to mike tyson the boxer. You're retarded
>>
>>63808248
Stormtroopers are not clones anymore. They're children kidnapped at birth and trained since then. There's even a line when someone says "Should we start doing clones again?" And "I don't understand, he passed all of his conformitity test!"
>>
>>63807680

You make it sound like taking out the Death Star wasn't a compatibly Sue-ish feat.

But really, can't you put Ren's getting pushed back down to the wound from the bowcaster?
>>
>>63807884
This is the best post on /tv/ against the
>the originals were just as bad
argument.
>>
>>63807455
>Rey just being able to use the mind trick without any training (seen or implied, as with Luke in Jedi) is fucking stupid
The implication is there that she's had training but had her memory altered.
>>
>>63808426
Why so angry, I was just funposting and I'm not even the guy you were talking to
>>
>>63807803
Not EU, one of the new canon novels.
>>
Did anyone else who tried to avoid learning anything about the movie in advance think Snoke was supposed to be some kind of giant? I was actually really impressed with such a novel idea, but then nope, he was just a hologram. I wish they could've been more consistent with either keeping the late 70's scifi look to all the computers and tech stuff instead of the mishmash we got.
>>
>>63808545
She was a fucking toddler when she was abandoned.
>>
>>63808545
You don't train younglings to mindtrick people

You know, there's this TCW (therefore canon) episode(s) about pirates taking over a ship of younglings who just built their lightsabers, and they're utterly worthless, having to rely on Ashoka to defend them from people armed with blasters
>>
>>63807720
Seemed like a great example of what using the Dark Side really amounts to. Yoda said in Empire that it's not stronger, just an easier and quicker path to power. Kylo is essentially a well trained Padawan who, through the Dark Side, can achieve some much greater feats but he's shit at controlling it.
>>
>>63806469
She's a Mary Sue, I would of preferred she was similar to Luke - an ordinary individual thrown into extraordinary events, and develops throughout the narrative. You know? Like the Monomyth template.
>>
>>63806761

But that's not really true, Luke did the same thing in the original, blowing up the Death Star without the computer.

And it's pretty obvious she's Luke's daughter, so of course her Force potential is probably high as hell. "The Force is strong in my family" and all that.
>>
>>63808545
There is no such implication, and you're spouting nonsense to defend something stupid.
>>
>>63808414
Not training with that specific weapon, but regular hand to hand would likely be standard training right?
>>
>>63808447
>Stormtroopers are not clones anymore.
They weren't clones in the OT either.
>>
>>63808737
after she touched the lightsaber in maz cuntas castle she had weird flashbacks of luke and r2 and a bunch of other shit and that is when all her force abilities start showing up it definitely seemed like she had repressed and altered memories to me
>>
>>63807991

Remember you gotta shoot Tyson in the stomach first.
>>
>>63808629
>I was actually really impressed with such a novel idea, but then nope, he was just a hologram. I wish they could've been more consistent with either keeping the late 70's scifi look to all the computers and tech stuff instead of the mishmash we got.
Did you completely forget about the giant hologram of the Emperor in Empire Strikes Back? Were there mouthbreathers thinking the Emperor was a giant back in the 80's?
>>
>>63808733
Intuitive use of the force as a sense is not the same as performing mind tricks or force grab. Rey is a good pilot not only because her father and grandfather were good pilots too, it's because she can sense things before they happen. That's something a Jedi born with. The other skills are learned through training.
>>
>>63807991
He still won while injured at least.
>>
>>63808852
Nigga, force sensitive people can see the future and the past. That doesn't have anything to do with memories.
>>
>>63808903
leia was heavily implied to be force sensitive but she couldn't see that all those cakes were gonna make her ass huge and scare people in the 3d shows
>>
>>63808733
What if Darth Vader fucked some random bitch.

So she's Luke's niece or something.
>>
>>63808903
Force trained people can see the future and past. Force sensitive people just seem preternaturally lucky because they notice things slightly before they happen. The fact that Rey had a vision like that implies strongly that she's had extensive training.
>>
>>63808963
His thighs caught fire first. I'd imagine his testicles were slagged.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
I'm just going to ask in this thread.

How were these guys and can someone greentext the scene for me?
>>
finn vs. stormtrooper scene leaked:

http://a.uguu.se/exlugk.webm
>>
>>63808963
Wouldn't that make her his half-sister?
>>
>>63808979
As a toddler?
>>
>>63809037
I unwaifued her so hard after this came out.
>>
>>63809037
I'm glad this wasn't porn
>>
>>63809034
Eaten by spacemonster
>>
>>63809013
I'm sure they have advanced technology to make...sperm from skin cells.
>>
>>63808723
She is similar to Luke was at the beginning of ANH though. They're both arrogant, whiny, and overconfident in their abilities. Due to the life that Rey has lived though, she's a lot more competent than Luke was.

People say that she's a Mary Sue, but really only in her abilities which again is explained by the life she lived and her abilities as a force user. Other than that though she's completely flawed.
>>
>>63809054
Why do you assume she was on Jakku the whole time?
>>
>>63806612
>mary sue
>mary sue
>mary sue

At this point I'm convinced no one on this board has any idea what this means
>>
>>63808979
A 14 year old with barely any force training has visions of the future. Being trained means you"re better at interpreting those visions, not if you get them or not.
>>
in the flashback that showed rey as a kid she looked about 8 or so luke was probably training the little bitch from when she could walk
>>
>>63809123
Why do you assume she wasn't? She was left there and whoever left her there just told her to wait for her parents.
>>
>>63809189
She definitely has a connection to Luke. There is this and the fact that Kylo pulled an image of an island in the middle of an ocean out of her mind. Where was Luke at the end of the movie? Yep.
>>
>>63806469
They spent a million scenes showing Han and Chewie talking about how powerful the bowcaster is.

There's no way Han wouldn't know how powerful it was after being with Chewie for that long in-universe. Those scenes existed purely to lead into Chewie shooting Kylo Ren, which would make it make more sense why he would struggle in a fight versus amateurs.

Apparently Han winking at the audience repeatedly, and zooming into Ben's blood falling into white snow was just too subtle for a lot of audience members to realize just how injured he was. This is why movies are dumbing down further and further all the time... You can't expect the audience to pick up on shit, even when being smacked across the face
>>
>>63809164
>A 14 year old with barely any force training has visions of the future
Do you mean Ezra? "Barely any" is a guess at best, we don't know exactly how much training he got from Kanan in between episodes.
>>
1) shot by a bowcaster
2) just killed his father so is in emotional turmoil
3) resulted in a stab from Finn
4) Ex machinas/asspulls from Rey are only like that if you think the movie is a standalone. Remember this is a trilogy and those are obvious setups for reveals in the later films. How oblivious can you be?
>>
How the fuck does THE SHIELD TO YOUR BEST WEAPON be deactivated by one person?

I would imagine it'd have multiple keys to be turned like nukes have, but no some shitty code can fuck up your whole planet of a weapon.
>>
>>63809263
Really, the guy was beating on his own wounds to try and control himself better. He was seriously hurt and took all that to make even Rey fighting him as well as she was able to and he still almost beat her.
>>
>>63809222
that's what fucked with me a bit the only way she could have stored memories of the island is if she was with him after he fucked off because of kylo going all darkside maybe after he went in exile she was with him and he sent her away or decided she wasn't safe i'm sure it is going to be explained next movie
>>
>>63806469
Who cares faggot? You aren't even close to being the first person to make these complaints.

Quit parroting other people's posts and come up with something new omg I'm a sequel apologist fuck me.
>>
>>63809325
if he hadn't stopped to do his retarded recruitment speech he would have wiped his ass with her
he was trying to turn her
>>
No one in this thread seems to be acknowledging the idea that maybe Kylo Ren isn't THAT powerful. He read minds and he stopped a blaster in midair, but he's also young and hot-tempered. Remember, Siths use their anger but they still control it. Kylo is clearly not in control of his own emotions.

I'm also going to suggest this... he's not a sith. I think he's a darkside force-user. This "Knights of Ren" thing is something different. Something other than just a dark jedi.
>>
>>63809261
Kid can barely force pull a tiny laptop.

The point is anyone who is force sensitive can have visions, but you need to train yourself to accurately interpret them.
>>
Rey going super saiyan to win the fight was fine, what I didn't like was her using actual force techniques like grabbing the lightsabre and jedi mind tricks. I thought it was just going to be an amusing moment when she tried to do it and failed (and I got the feeling everyone else in the audience thought that too) but nope, she gets it on her second try. Dumb.

This is the first time I've seen a movie and thought that I could write a better script for it.
>>
>>63809485
It's been emphasized from the beginning that the Knights of Ren aren't the Sith. They're something else, something that's arisen with Snoke's control.

I still bet Snoke is Plagueis, though. However, he hasn't taken any of the Knights as his formal apprentice, so they don't have Sith teaching.
>>
>>63808881
This. Boosting your natural senses as a human is one thing, giving you knowledge about some indepth hardcore jedi bullshit is another. Luke had trouble just moving small objects in Empire
>>63808979
>The fact that Rey had a vision like that implies strongly that she's had extensive training.
You just pulling excuses out of your ass. Every movie and novel ever said the same thing. Strong emotions trigger visions of the future, just like with Anakin when he saw padme dying. Also, you're a fag
>>63809097
>They're both arrogant, whiny, and overconfident in their abilities.
Yet another faggot. Luke was not arrogant, he was too focused on his friends which led him into a trap. If you faggots would actually bother watchin original movie and not draining your knowledge from random sources on the internet, maybe you wouldn't look that pathetic.
>>63809263
>1) shot by a bowcaster, 3) resulted in a stab from Finn
Didn't seem like he was affected by it that much, since he was toying with the guy while fighting him as if he didn't want him dead, he just wanted to show off like a retard. Didn't stop him doing some sick jedi spins and all sorts of moves.
>2) just killed his father so is in emotional turmoil
Would only empover his dark side and make him stronger.
>4) Ex machinas/asspulls from Rey are only like that if you think the movie is a standalone. Remember this is a trilogy and those are obvious setups for reveals in the later films. How oblivious can you be?
Every single movie in SW was self contained story that thematically always ended. Even the Empire where it was about Luke learning about the force and listening to his teachers.
This movie is a bullshit unfinished shit so they could sell you the rest of the story in sequels because they are too retarded to come up with anything interesting. Just like marvel movies, bunch of fucking shameless film DLC.
>>
>>63809500
>Kid can barely force pull a tiny laptop.
And this further suggests Rey has had more training than Ezra.
>>
>>63809485
I mean, I did suggest that somewhere up there. I feel like he's a Padawan who looks more powerful than he is because the Dark Side is a shortcut to power, but no promise of greater overall power.
>>
>>63806469

Not just that. Its infuriating how they made her win WITHOUT A FUCKING SCRATCH!! Apparently black dudes are the only one qualified to that their ass handed to them. And the which chick goes in as the heroine and wins without a single graze against someone more experienced. How do you explain some shit like this? And dont even get me started on the forced love interest between of course, a black dude and white hoe. Love at fucking first sight eh? Fuck you disney, you ruined one of the greatest movie legacies with your forced political bullshit
>>
HEY GUYS

IN THE OPENING MINUTES OF THE FILM ITS ESTABLISHED THAT KYLO REN CAN STOP BLASTER BOLTS MID-SHOT

WHY DOESN'T HE STOP THE BLAST COMING FROM CHEWIE'S CROSSBOW? DIDN'T FEEL LIKE IT?
>>
>>63809386
That's what I'm thinking. She was very likely there with him. I'm sure it will be explained in the next movie when Luke gets to actually do something.
>>
>>63809564
>>1) shot by a bowcaster, 3) resulted in a stab from Finn
>Didn't seem like he was affected by it that much,
Whole movie kept reinforcing that the Bowcaster if crazy strong. He obviously was severely injured by it.
>>
V > III > VII > IV > VI > I > II

Prove me wrong!
>>
> Stormtrooper, reluctant but drilled from infancy for combat under a harsh regime, must count for something.
> Ren seriously wounded by bowcaster repeatedly set up as OP for this scene.
> emotionally compromised by killing own father, was clearly somewhat conflicted.
> Obviously toying with Boyega. Could have dispatched quickly early.
> Danced around and took further wounds due to hubris, consistent with character.
> heavily handicapped for fight with Sue.

No problems here.
>>
>>63809527
https://youtu.be/NVbBpKQQTtU?t=71

This is Luke in the wampa cave trying to force pull his lightsaber out of a loose pile of snow. He couldn't do it easily and one can assume that he has been doing Jedi duties for some time before this event - or at least longer than Rey.

Part of what made Star Wars work is seeing Luke grow from yokel farm boy with unreachable dreams into the savior of the galaxy. It didn't happen overnight and I doubt that this new trilogy is going to have some equivalent to the Dagobah scenes showing Rey in situations where she learns the basics and Jedi philosophy. That'd be too boring.
>>
>>63809156
>Can fly a ship as good as its best pilot on her first try
>Literally a genius with technology because muh scavenger
>Can stand up to Luke's best pupil in force power

Do you know what Mary Sue means because this is probably the one instance it's used right on this site.
>>
>>63809703
>prove me wrong

Search your feelings
>>
>>63809640
Because he just killed his dad. And Chewie deserved to get a hit on him.
>>
>>63809703
IV>VI>V>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the trilogy
>>
>>63809633
he was beat to fuck before he ever fought her niggas eyes were watering he kept hitting himself in the side then Kunta Kinte gave him a wound kylo was wiped out by this point
>>
>>63809732
It's okay, though, she beat Kylo because she drew on the Dark Side and tapped into her raw power. It makes sense.
>>
>>63809732
>Do you know what Mary Sue means because this is probably the one instance it's used right on this site.
Not when it is the main lead, no.
>>
>>63809703
I agree one hundred percent
>>
>>63806469
She's literally the son of Luke. She's probably busting at the seams with midichlorians.
>>
>>63809759
Even if he was wounded, he should have given her AT LEAST one bleeding wound before going down. This is ridiculous. The whole scene stinks of le feminist must win and be the cliche hero. What shitty writing.
>>
>>63809776
Actually it seemed the opposite. She was clearly passionate at the beginning of the fight but calmed down when she and Ren got locked up together, and then she got the upper hand.
>>
>>63809325
I'm not too worried as long as the trilogy as a whole is still good, Disney writers seem competent enough.
Anyway the movie was still good enough even with these hanging plot points. My hope here is they give a competent solution to these.

/tv/ would still absolutely shit on it however the writer choose to explain it tho.
>>
>>63809682
>He obviously was severely injured by it.
Are you fucking blind? Watch webm of that scene again and tell me how those shots affected his ability to do mad flips. Its one thing if he would be limping like some sort of hunchback and bleeding everywhere while tripping and planting his face into the snow.
>>
>>63806469
He used the force... with a little help from the power of his big black cock.
>>
File: caprice.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
caprice.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>>63809852
>Disney writers seem competent
>>
>>63806469
Luke was using the force to make Finn and Rey win.
>>
HEY GUYS

WHY IS REY ABLE TO CLOSE HER EYES AND TAP INTO THE FORCE LIKE NEO IN THE MATRIX - BUT REN - AN EXPERIENCED FORCE USER - CANNOT?

DID THE DARK SIDE SUDDENLY NOT SUPPORT HIM ANYMORE? NOT EVIL ENOUGH? OH WAIT A MINUTE, HE HAD JUST KILLED HIS FATHER.
>>
>>63809633

Remember how he very specifically called Finn "friend" and gets mad at him dragging her by the hand? I think feminism may trump racial progress on this one mate.
>>
>>63808629
I had a similar reaction, would have been cool if Snoke was literally a giant. Makes him seem like some kind of spooky lovecraftian old one that's been around forever.

As it is now it just seems like he's attempting to make himself look more imposing than he really is.
>>
>>63809859
Posturing is everything to Kylo. He's not going to let himself look vulnerable in front of Ren, who has already seen into the heart of insecurity. So he tried to fight like he wasn't injured which just got him even more fucked up.
>>
Why does everyone think Kylo Ren was drained from having killed his father? Pretending it took some sort of emotional toll?

He tricked the man into coming closer and then stabbed him. It was entirely premeditated, and as a dark side force user, should have provided him with a motivational boost above all else.

He clearly hated his father. Taking the Solo's life should not have forced him to lose a fight to two untrained Mary Sue faggots.
>>
>>63809564
> he was too focused on his friends which led him into a trap.

Exactly. He was a whiny arrogant little brat who wanted to do things with his stupid friend instead of the work he was supposed to do and got in trouble for it. Rey is also a whiny arrogant little brat except she is more competent due to her life. She still crashed the Millennium Falcon all over the place before getting the hang of it and got captured like a bitch. She could've done ANYTHING with her abilities, but was so concerned with the past, she just was wasting her life away in a sandy hellhole.

I'm willing to bet that the next movies will probably knock her down even more because she's independent, capable and thinks she doesn't need anyone, then gets in a bad situation and realizes she needs her friends.
>>
>>63809918
Good guys always win.
And Rey is the most remarkable female character in the last decade.
>>
>>63809987

You. I like you. They humanized him too much, and in doing so completely fucked up the meaning of the dark side.
>>
She was a Mary Sue and a good use of such a character.

The contrast between between a weak underdog driven by insecurity and an effortless natural talent is a great set up.
>>
>>63809640

This and the bowcaster is heavier caliber than a blaster. I think the old Star Wars encyclopedia could confirm this, though it's probably non canon now.

You know, the funny thing about them exiling the EU, is that eventually the same problem of it supposedly becoming too complex to be manageable is going to happen to the Disney cannon, as they are still publishing novels and other shit. It may take 10 or 15 years, but it'll end up just as convoluted.
>>
>>63810026

>good guys always win

and this statement here friend, is the reason movies with good potential goes to shit
>>
>>63806678
Thanks, George. Take the prequels and EU out, though, and you are speaking out of your space bobo.
>>
>>63810026

A cranky teenage Mary-Sue? I think not.

Furiosa is closest to that title.
>>
>>63810026
>And Rey is the most remarkable female character in the last decade.

Because she's the biggest Mary Sue in the last decade?
>>
>>63807656
prequels arent canon
>>
>>63807059
Wrong. She is badass right from the first, totally cucking Finn.

Luke basically did a WAX ON/WAX OFF with her, and now she clicks.
>>
>>63810107
>>63810127
Because she shows the true strength of women against men shitlords
>>
>>63808243
this is 4chan what do you expect
>>
>>63810107

Hey at least furiosa seems to have a more interesting backstory and career than a scavenger girl.
>>
>>63810127
>Because she's the biggest Mary Sue in the last decade?
Mary Sues don't have character flaws. Rey does. She's incapable of accepting that she was abandoned.
>>
Why did nobody freeze to death instantly after the sun got sucked up?
>>
>>63810100

You got fucking downs?

How the hell did Luke block blaster shots blind-folded when he couldn't even block them when he can see?

It's prescience plain as day, prequel/EU or not.
>>
>>63807101
She is Harry, not Hermione. Inspector Gadget's neice was a Mary Sue.
>>
>>63809714

except that he easily wins her

until he says "Force"

and she takes it literally like some faggot

and then she becomes Wonder Woman
>>
>>63810197
Oh what a big flaw.
>>
>>63809987

He could have killed him the moment he was in range if he wasn't the lease bit conflicted. This is one of the relatively few things they didn't fuck up in his characterization---he even says when he's basically praying to Vaders mask, "I am tempted by the light side."

>>63810061

Anakin in both episodes 5 and 6 was pretty much this exactly, conflicted. They're just making it more external this time because they don't understand subtlety.
>>
>>63809564

>Didn't seem like he was affected by it that much, since he was toying with the guy while fighting him as if he didn't want him dead, he just wanted to show off like a retard. Didn't stop him doing some sick jedi spins and all sorts of moves.

I only watched the fight scene once so far but he only spun around his laser sword and shit, I don't remember him doing shiv flips and other acrobatic moves. He would have fought better if he was not damaged. You were seeing him foght at a percentage of his capacity. He was shot by a fucking bowcaster dude.

>Would only empover his dark side and make him stronger

Not when you are having doubts if the dark path you are taking. He is a conflicted, immature character. "Emotional turmoil" does not equate to "stronger dark side".
>>
>>63810197
Incapable? She leaves without any genuine hesitation. She makes no mistakes across the film and is likely in every dimension.
>>
>>63810186
>>63810196

If >>63810026 was been sarcastic, I missed it.
>>
>>63809823
>Son of luke
>force penis
>>
>>63809987
>Why does everyone think Kylo Ren was drained from having killed his father? Pretending it took some sort of emotional toll?
Sith get more powerful the edgier they are. Killing your own father in front of his best friend should have made him unstoppable.
>>
How can everyone see the lasers being shot from other planets immediately as they happen?
>>
>>63810315
Maybe the power boost was transferred to Rey.
>>
File: Trench_Run_promo.jpg (158 KB, 816x344) Image search: [Google]
Trench_Run_promo.jpg
158 KB, 816x344
>>63810238

except that he easily wins him

until ben says "Force"

and he takes it literally like some faggot

and then he becomes Ace Pilot
>>
>>63809987
Am I the only one that thinks all that "im tempted by the light side" was bullshit to make Han suffer? I mean the guy hates his father, I think he wanted to give him some hope before killing him because he's fucked up.
Even though as im typing this I think that would be too deep for a post-walt disney movie.
>>
>>63807765

Didn't the Force get Shmi pregnant? Empower a little kid to blow up a space station? Empower Luke to wreck Death Star 1.0?

Why would the Force be unable to empower Rey?

Also: Ren wasn't all that and a bag of chips. Partially trained, an emotional wreck, torn between light and dark, was just shot, just killed his own father (emotional turmoil wrecks the ability to use the Force)...it's not THAT surprising that Rey held her own.
>>
>>63810256
That flaw got her captured by the First Order.

Mary Sues have no actual flaws, they're wish fulfilment self-inserts. If a character has a genuine character flaw, then Mary-sue doesn't apply.
>>
>>63810368
He was always ace pilot. That's why the rebels let him fly one of their fighters.
>>
>>63810329
Because the speed of light is a joke in the star wars universe.

It was a long time ago you see. Things were closer together and light was slower.

Back in the day, you could get a six pack of blasters for a nickle.
>>
>>63810278
>She makes no mistakes across the film
Did we watch the same movie? She wandered off alone in a conniption and got captured by the First Order.
>>
>>63810368
>I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine

That meant more than just being able to talk to Luke. He aided him with the Force.
>>
>>63810201

No that was legit, you would actually have days of residual heat to survive on if a sun could magically disappear.

Surviving in the presence of the giant flaming plasma jet was more of an issue. Also more mass than the entire planet being condensed somewhere.

Light speed shenanigans (press the button approximately now to stop just above the planet Chewie), hyper light speed laser you could in various frames of reference and dodgy solar systems were more an issue.

Never mind, space wizards.
>>
>>63810329

That shit's not laser.
>>
>>63810329

I think the planets are supposed to be in the same system.

That was one of the most poorly handled scenes in the movie. Basically comes out of nowhere with no tension and no real sense that what happened is a big fucking deal, when it is in fact like Alderaan times 5.
>>
>>63809788
That's exactly when it should be used
>>
>>63810386
Empower Rey? Like making her wonder womyn every time she hears the word "force"?

Or empowering her with better perception and reflexes due to her being force sensitive?
>>
>>63810397
>Implying the Rebels had many people to even fly their craft.

Luke was in one firefight. He also just flew speeders before... he had good reflexes and was naturally talented.

But if you saw a kid with excellent reflexes and physicality perform a good play on a neighborhood baseball game, would you immediately sign him on for the major leagues?

Nah, Luke got a shot because they needed bodies to throw at the empire. Other than team Skywalker/Solo, rebels died like it was going out of style in the original films.
>>
>>63806469
Chewbacca roasted Kylo's organs

Kylo never completed Jedi training and Snoke didn't want to train him until he knew he was Dark Side. Rey was proficient in CQC from being a scavenger. Also, "there was an awakening" so force powers in general are going to be more powerful in the new trilogy.

Yes
>>
>>63809788
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're rusing. You got me.

Please be rusing.
>>
>>63809941
Why did he keep pounding his abdominal wound at the beginning there? Seemed odd.
>>
So the Starkiller base's turbolaser is powered by whole stars. Where did they get the first star? Was it in a two star system like Tattooine? Wouldn't removing the other star cause a catastrophic shift in the planet's orbit killing everyone on the Starkiller base?
>>
>>63810513

A better ending to the movie desu
>>
>>63810377
I thought that was obviously the case. Every phrase he used talking to Han was deliberately vague to make it seem like he was going to defect when in reality he was toying with him.
>>
>>63810386
The force didn't suddenly give them jedi training, in the case of Anakin it only helped "randomness" by making him crash into the mothership hangar and "accidentally" shoot missiles at the main nuclear genereactor thing, the rest was thanks to him and his abilities as a (pod) pilot

Even moreso for Luke, it only helped him aim his torpedoes, he didn't gain instant force pull and mind tricks and he already was an ace pilot
>>
>>63806469
My personal theory is that originally Kylo Ren was completely untrained in the force, and basically just a fanboy who discovered a few tricks. I feel like the producers made a few changes in the script because audiences are too fucking stupid. The script makes much more sense if you take out the part where Luke trained Kylo.
>>
>>63810518
Fighting starving scavengers with a stick doesn't translate into being able to fight Jedi with lightsabers.
>>
>>63810543
You never pounded on one of your cuts to aliviate the pain? I know I have.
>>
>>63810547

Just crash a single X-wing into it at light speed.

Job done.
>>
>>63810387
Your confusing a flaw with a plot convenience. A flaw should be used as a tool to humanize a character and make them to a certain extent empathetic, while allowing something call character development to flourish. The sudden loss of her one flaw won't do shit.
Wow she got over it and now she doesn't need to go back to Jakku! Watch out baddies Rey is coming for you!
>>
>>63810563
Yeah but most people don't seem to think so. It's weird, I picked that shit up right away.
>>
>>63809776
>not watching the scene where she specifically closes her eyes like the alien lady told her to do to acquire light points.
>>
>>63810592
That seems neigher safe nor smart

Are you mentally unstable?
>>
yeah she and the nigger shouldt even have the samlest change against kylo ren even then they both got the powerfullst and highst assessment of the force ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not too mention that jedi-mindtricks are impossible for her
it takes years of hard traning in the force too even youse the cheapes jedi-mindtricks
episode 4 and 7 are exactly the same hate disney soooooooooooooo much for this anyone who ever sad that this is a good movie should burn for it for ever in hell

by the way they couldn't sart the hyperspace-engine in the hangar of a nother ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they would easly crushed in ziny parts both ships if they would try it
>>
>>63810543
I figured it both looked imposing, but also was helping to get some endorphins flowing to block some of the pain.
>>
>>63810670
>get a big cut
>thinking straight

I think you might be autistic man you need to go out more.
>>
>>63810575
Being able to stop blaster shots and keep them effortlessly in midair, being able to read people's minds, Snoke implying that he's been trained but the training hasn't been finished.

Your theory's bad.
>>
Is it just me or were there no good quotes in this movie? All of the other Star Wars movies were dense with memorable quotes, either really good or really bad, but this one had really forgettable dialog. It was all corny banter.
>>
>desert planet
>green planet with no oceans but many lakes
>ice planet

How come all these planets have just one climate?
>>
>>63808004
ok fagboy. a Sith does not feel PAIN or get pissed... or what was the fucking point of him killing his dad.
>>
>>63810731
Star wars is all about small scale on a gigantic scale

See: coruscant being comprised of the jedi temple, the senate and maybe one street
>>
>>63810671
Fuck off
The Force Awakens is a fucking masterpiece and you manchildren can't handle the fact that it's better than your nostalgic ancient piece of shit movie.
>>
>>63810731
Because that's how it was in the OT and this movie is a remake for autists.
>>
Are Snoke and Maz related? They look like they could be the same race. Whatever race Maz is can live for over a thousand years, which sounds like a clue to me. Races in the SWU that live long lives are usually very force sensitive. I wouldn't be surprised if Maz is the new Yoda figure, but I doubt she is a Jedi. Maz is supposed to be a big new character, JJ talked about her backstory and said that more of her backstory would come out through other venues.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you people.

They went to such great lengths to show how injured and unhinged Kylo was there. He's fucking bleeding out in the snow after getting hit by that bow blaster thing. Everything else hit by that has died instantly. You're really surprised that a trained soldier at full strength managed to get a hit in?

You know why he doesn't win against Rey? He's not trying to kill her. He corners her and then lets her out because he's not fucking trying to kill her. And then he fucks up and loses.
>>
>>63810550
I don't disagree. Destroying Starkiller Base seems like the same mistake of destroying the Death Star in the OT. Where do you go from there for the finale?
>>
>>63807925
Well, Lucasfilm did make Shadows of the Empire which had its own action figures, game, score, comic, and novel. The only missing part was a film, but Dash Rendar's(video game protagonist) was retconned into ANH on Tatooine in the Lucas retouch.

That's canon and takes place between ESB and ROTJ.
>>
File: Darth Sion.jpg (173 KB, 692x547) Image search: [Google]
Darth Sion.jpg
173 KB, 692x547
>>63810761
>a Sith does not feel PAIN or get pissed
Sith embrace these things because it gives them power or whatever. Pic related was only alive because he converted pain into dark side crack or whatever.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.