[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you came up with the better plot for Episode 7 rather than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: starkiller base.png (966 KB, 791x547) Image search: [Google]
starkiller base.png
966 KB, 791x547
can you came up with the better plot for Episode 7 rather than just rehashing ANH or forcing with muh nostalgia reference as the beginning of new trilogy?
>>
>Luke takes an apprentice with his wife, Mara Jade
>except this apprentice, still named Kylo wouldn't be related to anyone
> starts looking for a faster way to get rid of the Empire that is threatening his home planet, instead of years of training
>finds out about Vader and the Emperor
>secrets Luke has been keeping from him
>gets seduced by the darkside and turns into Kylo Ren (starts the knights of Ren with 3-4 other sith)
>Finn, who is not a nigger and unrelated to the Empire suffers loss at the hands of the knights
>Rey, who doesn't become a love interest, is the daughter of Han and Leia know of a Jedi, Luke
>Finn and Rey still go looking for luke
>Han Solo takes them through the galaxy in search of him, as he is the only person that can fly the Falcon
>Finn becomes the Jedi and narrowly escapes death by saber at the end of the movie
>Han solo doesn't die
>Luke is still found at the end of the movie, hiding from the new Knights of Ren
>>
File: HeirToTheEmpire.jpg (31 KB, 220x365) Image search: [Google]
HeirToTheEmpire.jpg
31 KB, 220x365
>>63785555

Its already been done.
>>
>>63786090
It's too bad they waited until the original cast was too old to make a sequel trilogy. This trilogy would have been great to see on he big screen.
>>
>Rey's life as a scavenger on Tatooine not Jakku
>Finn has a gradual decline from Stormtrooper to Rebel (not in the first scene...)
>Ren's identity remains ambiguous (stop spoon feeding me JJ)
>Han's death needed to be more climactic
>Ren's backstory about fucking Luke's Jedi academy up was pure gold (and we don't get so much as a flashback.
>no need for a saber duel in this one (was totally shoehorned in)
>slow the camera down
>snoke was Hobbit-prequel tier cgi filth, so was the Maz or whoever the fuck that was.
>>
>>63786553
>>the maz
I almost left the theater when I saw that fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>63786007
>Mara Jade

stopped right there, next
>>
>>63786007
Nah I don't like yours
>>
>>63785555
It's on the theaters right now, you don't have to ask this board
>>
Why were the CG characters bad? I thought CG has gotten a lot better since the prequels...?

>I haven't seen the movie
>>
>>63786090
EU fanboys still think this would make a good trilogy of movies? Sure they were fine books, but as a trilogy in the Star Wars saga it just doesn't work
>>
>>63786090

this to be truthful family

>tfw we'll never get a villain as well written and developed as Thrawn
>>
>>63786090
Are there people apart from autistic EU fanboys who don't seriously think that that shit is retarded as fuck?

>>63785555
Easy. Do the same movie except with better pacing, less cfingy one-liners and have them fail at the end. The "Death Planet" is still up, Rebellion has lost their base, Rey kills Finn, yadda yadda.

Boom, 10/10 movie right there. I'm kinda mad they fucked it that badly to be honest family.
>>
>>63785555
Working with the current plot:

>Kylo uses his light saber when interrogating people in the movie
>After less than 2 seconds of mutilating Po's face with his saber, he gets all of the info he needs from him and swiftly kills him
>Finn in the meantime gets sent to reconditioning
>Rey is shot down by First Order soldiers
>the droid is recovered
>after the order obliterates those 5 different planets, they are sent en masse to Luke's location
>meanwhile, Chewbacca and Han are killed by those two gangs after a long and drawn out fight, leaving only a few of their killers to report back
>Kylo finds Luke
>Luke kills everyone
>the end
>>
>>63786840
sooo what? is it wrong to take other's opinion?
>>
>>63785555
Follow the fucking established canon that Disney threw in the garbage

/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.