[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TAKE THAT MASK OFF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
TAKE THAT MASK OFF
>>
File: rip.jpg (24 KB, 724x336) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
24 KB, 724x336
I guess it was painful for him if he took off the mask
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>>63776202
> C'mon do it, Kylo! Do it!
> I don't know if we wanna see..
> Yeah, yeah! I do wanna see it!
> All that speculating...
> Here it comes!

(Kylo removes mask)
> What is this
> Oh my god...
> What THE HELL IS THAT?!
> IS THAT A HUMAN?!?!
> Oh my god...
> GAH!!!
>>
>>63776361
wait he's 32
legit thought the guy was like 23
>>
somebody post that webm of him jerking off on some chick's tits on HBO
>>
>>63776361
He's such a mongoloid, holy shit. No wonder Han and Leia sent him away.
>>
>>63776361
for you
>>
>>63776361

I'm going to assume he has long hair to hide is fucking retarded ears
>>
>>63776361
>villains are all white and taller than six foot
>heroes are all ethnic manlets or women

What did JJ mean by this?
>>
>>63776893

He's part of the Jewish agenda
>>
>>63776202
Screw you dad, it's not a phase
>>
>>63776893
to be fair this movie still suck Luke's dick and Kylo Ren was still a huge character and the most marketed new one

He will also turn good in the third movie because pottery
>>
What a shitty scene. I guess Abrams was just doing the logical thing by using him for nostalgia bait then immediately killing him off, since it'd be a much worse scenario if he mysteriously died between movies.
>>
>>63776202

What do you think you'll see if I do?
>>
>>63776202

Oh God! Put the mask back on.
>>
>>63777107
You are my son! The offspring of leiauh and I! She gave birth to you after I, Han Solo, helped conceive you!
>>
>>63776893
there were black empire people
>>
>>63776746

Yes please do
>>
I'm convinced that he's actually Luke and Leia's son, the inbred fuck.
>>
>>63776808
Is he finnish or what
>>
>>63776720

>thinking he wouldn't be human.

morons
>>
File: o-JJ-ABRAMS-facebook.jpg (295 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-JJ-ABRAMS-facebook.jpg
295 KB, 2000x1000
I really don't know why the black penis is so superior to us, it seem's like it was put on this earth just so I can watch it go deep into my wife, but let me get back to Star Wars

J.J. Abrams
>>
>>63777973
Is it still cucking if my wife is black?
>>
>>63778034
yes

It's still cucking if his wife is white and the bull is white

If it's another man with his wife then it is cucking, regardless of the race. It's just niggers get used more because of white guilt
>>
>>63778034
>>
>>63776202
IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.