[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not getting enough spoilers. Please post everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (734 KB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
734 KB, 2400x1200
I'm not getting enough spoilers. Please post everything you know about the movie. I need all the details!
>>
Movie begins with "top rebel pilot" getting Droid with map piece that would lead rebels to Luke Skywalker's location, as he has dissapeared. Rebel is in a village which gets attacked by the Empire (can't remember the fucking name) and everyone gets killed, except for Rebel Pilot who is a prisoner, Finn is there too and has hurt feelings over this. Ball droid which has the map runs off and runs into the girl, who's called Ray which is a boy's name desu. (Not Rei). Finn helps Poe, who is the rebel pilot, escape from the Star Destroyer and they crash land back on notTantooine, with Poe """"""dying"""" (he comes back later). Finn and Ray escape planet on the millenium Falcoln which was conviniently in a junkyard, alongside robot. They're captued by Han Solo's ship, who was looking for the Falcoln. Hijninks ensue and they end up on a world that has a Cantina on it where the girl, Ray, find's Luke's lightsaber but won't pick it up. Coruscant gets blown up the notDeath Star, which was pretty funny desu, then some shit happens I sort of just tuned out. Kylo kills Han then nearly kills Finn and the stronk indipendent womyn beats him back to R9K, but he doesn't die. Red Squadran, including Poe, blows up the Death Star XVI
Overall I give it 6/10. Effects were good at times and the sound quality was decent
>>
>>63762685
Oh, R2D2 has the rest of the map and was inactive until the end of the film when they put the map together and Rayyyyylamo brings the lightsaber to Luke. Kylo was Han and Leia's kid, if that wasn't obvious. The only good villain was English Star Wars Hitler who was getting shit done. The silver armour stormtrooper is complete and utter shit and gives up right away, she turns off the shields so they can blow up the deathstar. Lesson learned, don't hire women. I find it funny that Finn was all upset about the civvies dying during the landing but doesn't bat an eye and killing his former comrades.
>>
And Ray is Luke's Daughter
>>
there's a really weird action scene involving tentacle monsters in the Falcon

Almost felt like I was watching a different movie
>>
>>63762971
yeah that scene felt out of place
>>
>>63762685
>Coruscant gets blown up the notDeath Star

Apparentely is not Coruscant tho. Maybe is some random city planet and Coruscant is still empire controlled or I dunno.

>the stronk indipendent womyn beats him back to R9K

kek
>>
>>63762519
watch a new hope
>>
>>63762519
Just watch A New Hope, there spoiled.
>>
File: I absolve you.png (923 KB, 1021x445) Image search: [Google]
I absolve you.png
923 KB, 1021x445
>>63762519
mediocre
>>
>>63762519

Chewbacca kills Luke.
>>
File: 1450325688118.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
1450325688118.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
that's all
>>
>>63763185
>>63762685
>Coruscant gets blown up the notDeath Star
I really want to know if that was Coruscant, it looked a lot like it and i thought theyd make a bigger deal out of it, but then again they didnt when Han died.
>>
Leia ended up with Chewie not Han.
Han was a replicant the whole time.
He hides in a refrigerator to protect himself from explosion of the Star-Killer.
Jar Jar=Sith
>>
>>63763185
watch movie about magic pew-pew spacemen, wookies, hyperspace, robots etc
"I see nothing unrealisic here"
Strong female
"this is BULLSHIT"
>>
>>63763460
it was the hosnian system not coruscant
>>
>>63763460
not coruscant. planet sized Death Star that destroys solar systems...but has a fatal design flaw...
>>
>>63763448
Holy fuck spread this anons. Make it trending on facebook and twitter
>>
>>63762519
fucking horseshit how some untrained women defeats a trained sith/fallen jedi whatever
Movie confirmed for feminist propaganda
>>
>>63763586
>building an exhaust port that leads straight to their reactor power core
you'd think they would have learned by now
>>
>>63763547
I didn't say it's bullshit, I just keked at how he described it.
Although they could have just calmed down with the stronk women thing when she fights against Kylo she seems to fight with so much anger she might as well fall into the Dark Side I get that she is strong and whatever but that was a bit off.
>>
>>63763616
It's trending, family.
many Bothans died to bring you that meme.
>>
>>63763683
ok, I will save my butthurt for another.
yes, she goes from nobody to Jedi, fast even by "Luke-goes-to-Dagobah-for-a-couple-days' standards...
People say that JJ Abrams likes to show cool shit, but is not really interested in showing how that shit happens in a commited way...
>>
>>63763448
LOL. I'd ask if you were shitting me, but I know in my heart that you are not lying to me.

I'll still see it though.
>>
I loved to shitpost about how bad the movie was but now that ive actually seen it, you know, it wasnt bad at all even if there are some details taken straight from Episode IV and V. Worst parts are definitely Han's death and the ending.
>>
>Prequels
- Roman Empire
>Original Trilogy
- American Revolution
>Sequels
- World War II

That said, when are we seeing Darth Japan and Darth Germany? Darth Italy already got defeated by a black man and waifu.
>>
>>63763448

close
>>
others have said it, but about halfway through the movie I had this feeling this was playing like A New Hope, once they were inside the base I knew exactly what was going to happen and it all played out like I predicted.

JJ literally took a new hope, altered it slightly and repackaged it as The Force Awakens
>>
File: B2yJdxU.png (199 KB, 304x326) Image search: [Google]
B2yJdxU.png
199 KB, 304x326
>>63763448
its like poetry, it rymes
>>
Kaizer Soze was actually Tyler Durden the entire time
>>
>>63763909
thanks brianna :^)
>>
>>63762685
it's the black squadron now i believe, they call poe "black leader" i find that odd..
>>
>>63763713
Omg yes YES! Today will mark a new day we will honor the sacrifice of those who have passed on. Spread the dank meme for we will rise from the ashes and dtomp out the jedi menace.YES THEY WILL TRULY FELL THE POWA OF THE DARK SIDE.
>>
>>63764256
>Kylo is a dark side adept
>Doesn't admire the milestones of Sheev

T R E A S O N
R
E
A
S
O
N
>>
>>63763830
It's not 100% accurate and skips one or two things but yeah.

It's SCARY how accurate it is.
>>
What is the justification for the empire still being a problem?
What was the rebellion doing for 30 years?
Shouldn't they have established something more than a few x-wings and a couple bases?
>>
thanks for the spoilers guys. more?
>>
>>63764682
>Shouldn't they have established something more than a few x-wings and a couple bases?

Well if you listen to the dialogue they talk about the Republic as an entire entity. My guess is they were able to establish a new senate and were slowly retaking worlds.
>>
This is personal

Tell me about maz
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.