[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You fought in the Clone Wars? >Yes. I was once a Jedi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: clonewars.gif (347 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
clonewars.gif
347 KB, 480x270
>You fought in the Clone Wars?

>Yes. I was once a Jedi Knight, the same as your father.
>That reminds me. Luke, did I ever tell you that in our prime (which happened to be a mere 20 years ago), the Jedi had Dragon Ball Z powers and could destroy armies single-handedly, run at lightning fast speed, deflect blaster bolts with stunning precision, jump tens of thousands of feet in the air, and hover around for prolonged periods of time? "Crouching Jedi, Hidden Sith" sums up that era well.
>Now that I'm an old man, I can't do any of that anymore. Time is not a good friend.
>>
>>63733995
>mace windu kicks and bunches droids so hard in that episode that they explode
>obi wan tries to kick grievous
>practically breaks his own leg

uhhhh dotards?
>>
Real talk, the Genndy cartoon Clone Wars is fucking awesome.

THIS is what the prequels should have been. The OT was based on samurai flicks, the PT should have been Wuxia on steroids.
>>
>>63733995
Where an I find more pasta like this? I remember reading one of the plot arcs "remembered" by Obi that emphasized how convoluted and retarded the prequels were. The one I'm talking about involved someone buying an assassin(Jango) who bought another assassin that bought a robot assassin that bought snakes(?) that bought poison to kill a senator. Then the Jedi gave chase to the second assassin. Instead of the first assassin killing the actual target, he followed the chase and killed the second assassin when he was captured. He also didn't bother to kill the Jedi while he was at it. He just blasted off. These make me kek so hard. Please tell there's more.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-06-22-10-32.png (579 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-06-22-10-32.png
579 KB, 1920x1080
>>63735312
>Luke, did I ever tell you about anonymous?
>he always delivered
>and he was a good friend
>>
>>63734907
>the PT should have been Wuxia on steroids.
muhh dick
>>
File: fedonymous.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
fedonymous.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>Luke, did i ever tell you how much i sperged over a children's cartoon on an anonymous image board made for discussing chinese comic strips? My neckbeard was a good friend.
>>
>>63734907
I want Genndy to do a Silmarillion series in that style
>>
>>63735536
I want Genndy to fuck my virgin asshole like the stallion he is
Captcha: tufuck asses
>>
My favorite good friend post is the one with the guy that Vader choked out for somehow not believing in Jedi when they'd been the backbone of the Republic's fighting strength just 20 years before
>>
>>63735405
That's the one. Its too good. I need MOAR.
>>
>>63735455
>Anon, did I ever tell you about the time I called the kettle black? Or how I projected a sense of superiority when in reality I had nothing better to do with my time than ridicule my peers for enjoying something popular? I was a good troll.
>>
>>63735568
Is it me or does he look a 70s disco dancer in this picture?
>>
>>63733995
This cartoon was the only good thing to come out of the prequel movies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.