[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: godzillaresurgenceposter.jpg (160 KB, 540x762) Image search: [Google]
godzillaresurgenceposter.jpg
160 KB, 540x762
JUST
>>
>>63726821
HOL UP
>>
>>63726821
what's wrong with it? I will see it in theaters if any place near me shows it.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 500x750
>going to see godzilla reassurgence
>cautiously excited
>30 minutes in its already wierd
>godzilla for some reason masturbates over an unconscious Mothra, but sure okay I guess
>at the end of the movie godzilla is fighting the enemy monster
>totally badass
>suddenly the word "CUT" appears on he screen
>Godzilla takes off his head and reveals a suit actor
>the camera pans out and reveals the whole set and studio
>anno comes on screen and delivers some monologue about our lives while a choir sings "tumbling down"
>the movie goes to animation and a bunch of Godzilla's appear behind anno
>suddenly the music peaks and everything turns to tang on screen
>as the screen Becomes orange, we cut to a scene of all the Godzilla's clapping as the word Congratulations appears on screen
>movie ends
>It was okay
>>
Looks cool as fuck.
>>
IN ANNO WE TRUST!
>>
>>63726821
GOJIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA damm I can't wait for godzilla,gamera,godzilla again, king kong and godzilla again vs Kong.
>>
File: 1.jpg (91 KB, 540x762) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
91 KB, 540x762
Fixed
>>
>>63727232
why did you do that?
>>
What's wrong with 2014 Godzilla?
>>
>>63727029
Hey, this isn't a godzilla spoiler at all!
>>
>>63727255
The monster himself? Riterary nothing.

The movie? It could've done characters a bit better, could've done a better job with Watanabe's watch scene, and a bit more monsters, but I thought it was good
>>
>>63727267
Godzilla's other edgy son kills him in the end
>>
>>63727255
Nothing really. It's okay and I loved the little easter eggs.
>>
>>63727255
Who said there's anything wrong with it?
>>
>>63727029
Reply and thanks, not going to the see it tomorrow.
>>
>>63727305
Godzilla was awesome because he was not seen to much, same as in Alien, also the generic military guy cliche was shit

Also both parents have green eyes but the kid have brown eyes
>>
>>
>>63727029
wew lad
>>
>>63727029
Dude.
>>
>>63727651
Weed
>>
>>63727255
Needed a better human plot, but that's always the weakest part of a Godzilla movie
>>
File: googly.jpg (104 KB, 540x762) Image search: [Google]
googly.jpg
104 KB, 540x762
>>63726821
>>
>>63728845
Oh boy here it comes...
>>
>>63727029
>people unironically care about Star Wars story
i thought we watched for the epic space battles and lightsword duels
>>
Is it really fair to judge the look of this Godzilla on a drawing? I doubt it's gonna look exactly like this.
>>
>>63727255
I thought it was pretty weak, it was not much better than the 1998 version
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.