[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krampus Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 989614_118.jpg (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
989614_118.jpg
49 KB, 320x240
Just saw this movie today (finally), and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't exactly a horror-comedy masterpiece, but it was a great little movie with a lot of awesome practical effects, a handful of genuinely scary/stressful moments, and just a lot of fun to watch.

Thoughts? Also, FUCK pic related
>>
>>63698949
nice try you shill
>>
>>63698949
>posting about a movie instead of joining the reddit star wars circlejerk
reeeeeeeeee

Just kidding. It was pretty good, with the exception of the weakass ending.
I would've liked them to end it right when he's next to the truck and the krampus gives him the bell
Just have him look up and suddenly its gone, and his family is gone ect. But nah.. gotta keep it lighthearted for the kids I guess.

Also the krampus himself looked pretty awesome. Loved that flesh mask he was wearing
>>
clown snake legit scared the shit out of me. but i have voreaphobia so idk if it was scary by anyone elses standards. Other than it was ok. Enjoyable watch
>>
>>63699249
Yea, fuck that thing.
Also that little angel doll thing that kept fluttering in outta fucking nowhere.
All the creatures except for the little CG gingerbread men were really well done.
Also those 'reindeer' of his. Holy fuck that scene with the sled and all that shit was great.

The elves were a little lame, but.. eh.. guess you gotta have them in there somewhere.
>>
>>63698949
>killing the qt jaillbait first

movie fucked up
>>
>>63698949
That gurgling bubbling sound effect that played right before discovering clown snake gave me real chills.
>>
I found it amusing how it seemed to be implying for awhile that as long as they kept the fire hot and stayed close to its light and warmth then they would be safe. But then the elves just fuckin broke down the barricade and put out the flames no trouble.
>>
File: krampussnowmen.png (258 KB, 815x345) Image search: [Google]
krampussnowmen.png
258 KB, 815x345
The snowmen were creepy. Wish they did more with them.
>>
Too bad it flopped in Europe because it's called fucking Krampus
>>
>>63701376
but we invented krampus?

europe really has a poor taste in most things
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.