[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who hype for season 3 here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bks3_key_art_release_4x6.jpg (419 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
bks3_key_art_release_4x6.jpg
419 KB, 800x1200
Who hype for season 3 here
>>
>>63698828
Butt Pirates
>>
File: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (362 KB, 897x749) Image search: [Google]
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH.jpg
362 KB, 897x749
>>
>/tv/ warns me away from this since it's 'gay'
>Watch first two seasons, has one fucking kiss scene
>It's still the most MANLY show on fucking tv full stop

You see Flints relationship with that guy was homosexual

They weren't faggots, they weren't even queers

Learn the difference. Modern day fags could learn a thing or two, about how homos conducted themselves back in those days.

Also that season finale where they escape the port/execution was great
>>
>>63698828
watched the first season and it wasnt that great.
Is it worth my time to continue the 2nd ?
>>
>>63700108

Yes it finds its stride in season 2
>>
File: 1448839917638.jpg (21 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1448839917638.jpg
21 KB, 768x432
>>63698828
one of my top 5 favorite shows currently airing

post yfw Jack has the Urca gold
>>
when does S3 air?
>>
>>63700305

That Whiny Smart Ass sure as fuck isn't going to keep it though

While I already know the historical/fictional ends for the characters I do hope Jack John Vane and Flint all have happy endings
>>
>>63700305
>>63700446
i love everyone so much. plus we get edward teach this season and that should be fucking thrilling.

its funny i actually got into pirates from assassins creed 4. it was the only one i played and i loved it so much. i was happy to see all the characters again.
>>
>>63698828
>Fucking Long John Silver the series

Im hyped
>>
couldnt be more hyped
>>
Would you like to see something shiny?
>>
>>63698919
some men want freedom
some men want power
some men want gold
Rackam was all the pussy
>>
I forgot everything that happened in season 2 except butt pirate
>>
>>63701167
Im gonna get around to rewatching it soon but just off the top of my head
>stole spanish ship
>Rakam and Anne got their own crew
>Vane is an absolute madman
>someone got a leg cut off
>the wench died
>Flint got mad and accidentally a whole city

Also we've still got about a month to go until season 3 and they're already renewed for season 4.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.