[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: amy1.png (668 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
amy1.png
668 KB, 640x640
What went wrong?
>>
File: Amy.jpg (72 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
72 KB, 720x405
It started with her uncle Chuck Schumer. Nepotism allowed her to get into the industry and "succeed". Without nepotism, without the influence of Jewish relatives, she'd be another struggling nobody.
>>
File: 1437008284476.jpg (210 KB, 630x856) Image search: [Google]
1437008284476.jpg
210 KB, 630x856
>Amy Schumer has been cast as a female Jedi warrior for Star Wars Episode 8.

Fuck yes, based Disney
>>
>>63697681
I remember seeing her for the first time doing a Comedy Central Roast maybe the one for Charlie Sheen, and she was introduced by the host as a nobody lol and she litteraly was!
Apparently she was dating Anthony Jeselnik (what a douche and unfunny toad) and her jokes were not bad, but i never thought she'd grow famous this quickly.
I'd rather see Amy Poelher and Tina Fey doing a live show forever. Or Sarah Silverman. You can add other names, they are all pretty much funnier than Schumer.
But i think because she pretends to be an idiot and do goofy stuff, like fall in front of Kanye on the red carpet, the general audience sees this as "light and unserious" and mistakes it for funny.
>>
File: Anthony.png (197 KB, 454x435) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.png
197 KB, 454x435
>>63697958
This "douche and unfunny toad"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqzFTuuOHyk

Why, you just got blown the fuck OUT.
>>
>Is always going on about how she was kept out of comedy
>Because she was a women
>Because she was ugly
>Because she was fat

But women, fatties and ugly people have all been successful in comedy before her?

I can't think of any attractive males in good shape that are in comedy at all frankly
>>
>>63697738
If she had a cup size bigger tits this would be my ideal body type.
>>
>>63697988
lol no. Actually Sheen was on point when he roasted him at the end. His slow delivery and his lawyer-like cold humor is really depressing to watch.
>>
http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/05/wait-a-second-did-amy-schumer-rape-a-guy/
>>
File: Orson.png (83 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
Orson.png
83 KB, 365x450
>>63698170
Depressing for you, maybe. I think he's a downright legend.
>>
>>63697988
Mike Tyson was the funniest person at this roast.
>>
>>63698191
She let a dirty paki cab driver finger before, so probably.
>>
>>63697958
I think she's the most shilled person in the history of mankind. A few years ago, nobody I know had ever heard of her. Now she has her own show, her own movie, scores magazine covers, goes on Graham Norton and all that shit. All while not telling a single joke beyond LOL SEX. And she's just the latest in a long long list of female comedians who made exactly the same joke.
>>
>>63697988
Christ, roasts are the most painfully unfunny ceremony I can imagine. I bet you like 2 and a half men as well you faggot
>>
>>63697681
>love this skin that im in
fucking white supremacist
triggered
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.