[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or it looks uninspired and Focus Group generic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Is it just me or it looks uninspired and Focus Group generic? Literally every part that looks even remotely interesting coasts off the original trilogy. And it feels mostly like a fan fiction. I know that's just the trailers, but it gives off that vibe everywhere.
>>
>>63649323
Kylo looks based, i was seriously prepared for a deception when they were about to show how the new villain would look like, but his disgn is preety good. His saber grew on me, i thought it was shit at first, now it looks good. Speaking about the saber, i think this is the first time they don't seem like cgi, the scene where Finn is fighting with that Stormtrooper it looks like it's real, and all the other cgi things looks better desu, like the TIE fighters, not to mention the real props, the visuals in general are good. I think they are doing their best, it's a different director this time, you can't expect the same exact vibe and feel from Lucas. I honestly think JJ is a fan and this movie will be at least enjoyable, i don't think it looks generic or uninspired, Kylo Ren has more thought put into his character than the entire prequels had in all the three movies, i really think people are justing trying to find things to complain about, but that's fine, always happens in stuff like this.
>>
>>63649705
blow your brains out
>>
>>63649323
But seriously, what were you expecting? Something that you didn't saw before? It's on the same universe, the things will look kind like the others in the OT
>>
>>63649741
Why?
>>
File: for the fans.png (765 KB, 1000x1334) Image search: [Google]
for the fans.png
765 KB, 1000x1334
its for the fans
>>
>>63649323
it's just you
>>
>a scavenger traveling a war-torn planet with her robot pal
>a lost, shamed imperial soldier lost in the middle of the desert
>a moral ambitious relic collector with an ancient lightsaber
>Luke Skywalker whereabouts unknown

Nah, seems interesting. What kind of characters are you looking for OP?
>>
>>63649839
George is so fucking butthurt it's not even funny.
>>
>>63649705

>Reddit: the post
>>
>>63650132
>Tumblr: the post
>>
>>63650353
9gag: the reply
>>
>>63650417
>imgur: the reply
>>
>>63650498
>4chan: the comment chain
>>
>>63649323
The prequels tried straying from the visuals of the original trilogy, and we all know how that went.
>>
>>63649839
>"We want to make something for the fans"
>"So we are going to get rid of what created the fanbase to begin with"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.